What's new

Bangladesh to observe one-minute blackout on March 25

You obviously do not understand the rule of majority that applies the world over, apart from places like Syria that are at war.
Keep believing that PA did not commit most of the atrocities if it
makes you feel better - rest of the world believes otherwise.

Rest of the world don't care

Pakistan cares even less

As for all the bad we pakistanis have done to you , i think pakistan needs to apologize to the ppl of bangladesh because being honest mujib had won the Election so he should have been the pm. Unfortunely we have fucked up ppl at the helm of pakistani nation who cared more for ther big ego's and personal intrest then that of their nation.

The only apology that has to be given is from Bangladesh. In 2013 there were rigging in many parts of Pakistan. Does that made any party go crazy and launch it's terrorists as awami league did in 71? Bdsh is just attention seeking insignificant nation, whose going upwards or going downwards doesn't makes any difference to Pakistan. It is only Pakistanis who fall for umma chumma and muslim brothers, nobody outside Pakistan gives a fkk abt that.

I am not cursing Pakistan.

Just saying if Pakistan is interested in engaging with the fastest growing 100 million+ economy in
the world, then an apology is required for 1971.

If you are not then no skin off my nose buddy.
No time- very busy :coffee:
Not interested :devil:
We are engaging with the fastest growing 1000 million+ economy in the world :china:
Indians will be dealt with in due time did more damage to India by keeping having relation
:rofl::rofl::rofl:--- NILGIRI where are you !!!

Well majority of Pakistani People have favourable view about BD
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

BD becomes a proud independent nation
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
:closed:

Just watch their ARY TV
Oh ho You guys are still intrested in PAK affairs why !!!
Any connection with PAK :what:

Last edited:
I have calculated the total tenure of Pakistan's democratically elected PMs rule. Out of 24 years 4 months, there were total Eight PMs who ruled Pakistan. They together ruled for 10 years 4 months and 6 days. Four Bengali PMs ruled for 4 years, 11 months and 14 days. Mathematically west pakistan PMs held the largest share of power. And some 2 years Bengali president Iskandar Mirza was superior to Ayub Khan's military regime. Too much unstable political scenario for a country. Which continued until recently. I think first the system was rigged by Iskander Mirza who bears blood from Mir Jafar. But he had a point, 85% illiterate mass shouldnt choose who should be in the driving seat of a country. We can see the illiterate mass curse in BD's every corner even today.
Not only illiterate mass but also leaders were becoming self centered. Sheikh Mujib was not nearly impressive as sher e Bangla and sohrawardi. And in Pakistan time educated east Pakistan leaders were replacing with lower educated peoples.
Although I am huge fan of Mujib , yet the reality is He was not nearly sensible comparing sher e Bangla or sohrawardi .
However the point of iskandar mirza was insulting to east Pakistan folks yet reality can be bitter sometimes.
And i believe if there would be land border or atleast distance wouldn't be 3270 miles via sea route, then the problem would be solved in different way without the separation .

But if separation was necessary at a point of time, then still both Side could be separated mutualy. As if west Pakistani folks don't want Bengali rules , Bengali pm , that's fine. No one is bound to accept others .
Sad thing is Indian involvement cost us a lot. Now BD peoples are devided . They doubt each others . If Pakistan wouldn't broke with Indian involvement, that thing never happened.
All our political parties would make cordial relationship with Pakistani brothers unlike these days. Even there would be such situations when Hasina and Nawaz would be in lunch table with brother sisters feelings as the PMs of most friendly /brotherly countries. There would be a special feelings that brother separated mutualy yet they are brothers, so there would be the strongest feelings between the two countries( BD Pakistan ); stronger than the feelings toward any other Muslim countries. Just Indian involvement ruined all :( .

And also business with Pakistan would be very beneficial. Now India is just sucking us you know. Two countries would act together , no visa would be required like EU. and many more.
Surely BD politics would be much more stable and that stable condition would help us a lot.
Ps :
However I believe we should stop posting such threads in order to avoid flame. I believe such thread is not only unnecessary but also bad for Bangladeshi image to our Pakistani brothers .

We are bringing those past days whenever we get chance! If Bangladesh will observe one minute black out, why do someone need to post in a Pakistani forum ? Why should it be the concern of Pakistan if Bangladesh go under endless black out ? This fruitless thread just has been posted just to create a flame baiting argument . So sad. If we post such thread and expect better relationship with Pakistanis, then surely we are living in fool's paradise .

@The Last Jedi

Last edited:
The only apology that has to be given is from Bangladesh. In 2013 there were rigging in many parts of Pakistan. Does that made any party go crazy and launch it's terrorists as awami league did in 71? Bdsh is just attention seeking insignificant nation, whose going upwards or going downwards doesn't makes any difference to Pakistan. It is only Pakistanis who fall for umma chumma and muslim brothers, nobody outside Pakistan gives a fkk abt that.
The Ummah principle can only be practiced when the Muslims are united, Muslims today are not united.

But he had a point, 85% illiterate mass shouldnt choose who should be in the driving seat of a country. We can see the illiterate mass curse in BD's every corner even today.
It's good that we left the less literate country then.

Not only illiterate mass but also leaders were becoming self centered. Sheikh Mujib was not nearly impressive as sher e Bangla and sohrawardi. And in Pakistan time educated east Pakistan leaders were replacing with lower educated peoples.
Although I am huge fan of Mujib , yet the reality is He was not nearly sensible comparing sher e Bangla or sohrawardi .
However the point of iskandar mirza was insulting to east Pakistan folks yet reality can be bitter sometimes.
And i believe if there would be land border or atleast distance wouldn't be 3270 miles via sea route, then the problem would be solved in different way without the separation .

But if separation was necessary at a point of time, then still both Side could be separated mutualy. As if west Pakistani folks don't want Bengali rules , Bengali pm , that's fine. No one is bound to accept others .
Sad thing is Indian involvement cost us a lot. Now BD peoples are devided . They doubt each others . If Pakistan wouldn't broke with Indian involvement, that thing never happened.
All our political parties would make cordial relationship with Pakistani brothers unlike these days. Even there would be such situations when Hasina and Nawaj would be in lunch table with brother sisters feelings as the PMs of most friendly /brotherly countries. There would be a special feelings that brother separated mutualy yet they are brothers, so there would be the strongest feelings between the two countries( BD Pakistan ); stronger than the feelings toward any other Muslim countries. Just Indian involvement ruined all :'( .

And also business with Pakistan would be very beneficial. Now India is just sucking us you know. Two countries would act together , no visa would be required like EU. and many more.
Surely BD politics would be much more stable and that stable condition would help us a lot.
Ps :
However I believe we should stop posting such threads in order to avoid flame. I believe such thread was not one unnecessary but also bad for Bangladesh. We are bringing those past days whenever we get chance! If Bangladesh will observe one minute black out, why do someone need to post in a.Pakistani forum ? Why should it be the concern of Pakistan if Bangladesh go under endless black out ? This fruitless thread just had has been posted just to create a flame baiting argument . So sad. If we post such thread and expect better relationship with Pakistanis, then surely we are living in fool's paradise .

@The Last Jedi

Finally a very sensible post.:tup::tup:

What are you smoking dude? Pakistan achieved 5.5% growth last year and will achieve 6% this year.
t is currently at just over 3% with BD at 6%

I am not cursing Pakistan.

Just saying if Pakistan is interested in engaging with the fastest growing 100 million+ economy in
the world, then an apology is required for 1971.

If you are not then no skin off my nose buddy.

its clear no, now stop begging for apology.. you can go fck yourself along with shupppa pooowaaa.

Last edited:
Severe ties or not but funny this bang bang deshi arse wipe will still stick around on pakistani forum cause bang deshis have been flogged so much by Indians that they lack any shred of self respect plus this bang bang deshis is a shameless creature who despite being served numerous bans still comes back to paksitani site to prove lik attention seeking hoe he is.

No womder y despite being shot while pole vaulting these bang bang deshis never quit pole vaulting again LMAO.

He is rape product of Punjabi Soldier.

What are you smoking dude? Pakistan achieved 5.5% growth last year and will achieve 6% this year.

No supa powa its clear no, now stop begging for apology.. you can go fck yourself along with SP12.

Him and Billy have a habit of creating ”””””facts”””””

Last edited:
Don't worry about anything other then sea and Mynamar.
Yeah...we gucci. Myanmar is Myanmar...tries to provoke BD, but we are mature enough to let it slide. And the sea is good. Having sea access is a blessing. So yeah... We gucci

He is rape product of Punjabi Soldier.
Pakistanis proud of rape. Also proud of hiding Bin Laden. And all the terrorism generates through Pakistan.

No worry. With Murikan drone strike compensation money every thing will be taken care of.

@django @Valar. @Nilgiri @Skull and Bones @American Pakistani @Janbaz Rao

30 years of Pakistani rule and they still have learned how to pronounce Z!!! I’m having a great laugh here!!

@Avicenna plz tell me you can pronounce Z...
200 years British rule and yet you guys write "bobs and vagene"...smh

Back
Top Bottom