What's new

Bangladesh to observe one-minute blackout on March 25

inferirority stricken bengalis Indo Aryan is linguistic group, nothing to do with ethnicity.. dont associate your kind with us, Iranian also speak Indo Aryan so does Kurds in Turkey and sinhale Sri lankans.

So Pakistanis are all turks with north Indian surnames? :D majority Pakistanis are north indian hindu converts. Accept it and move on.

So Pakistanis are all turks with north Indian surnames? :D majority Pakistanis are north indian hindu converts. Accept it and move on.

other then inferiority, you also suffer from comprehension problem.

No we are not Turk, Irani, Afghanis, its all you bengalis..

We are Sindhi, Punjabi, Baloch, Pashtun aka Pakistanis (son of this soil).

other then inferiority, you also suffer from comprehension problem.

No we are not Turk, Irani, Afghanis, its all you bengalis..

Those are all south asian languages. As i said we are all Muslims of India. Pakistani or bengali those are artificial identity.

Fake identity created in 1849 by the British.
I am always surprised at how people bring up the supposed artificial partition of 1947 of a organic entity. When that entity [British India] itself had been made by the British annexation in 1849 with help of guns. What I never understood is why -

• the making of British India at gunpoint in 1849 is natural but
  • the unmaking of British India by elective voting is artificial?
Can somebody explain please. Was the British imperial project holy or something and blessed by the almighty. Is that why so much store is placed on 1947?

The making of British India - conquest of Sindh. 1843

64310-1292580392.jpg

Those are all south asian languages.

Where i said Pakistan is situated in Antarctica? and WTF are south asian languages, these are indo Aryan/iranian languages.

As i said we are all Muslims of India

No we are not.. we are Muslim Pakistanis, before that we were Punjabi, Sindhi, Pashtun, Baloch, Muslims. we were made part of British India forcefully. we have nothing common with bengalis.

Last edited:
Where i said Pakistan is situated in Antarctica? and WTF are south asian languages, these are indo Aryan/iranian languages.

No we are not.. we are Muslim Pakistanis, before that we were Punjabi, Sindhi, Pashtun, Baloch, Muslims. we were made part of British India forcefully. we have nothing common with bengalis.

:D whatever makes you happy.

Keep your inferiority complex in control and don't try to associate your kind with Pakistan in the name of south Asia or British India :enjoy:. we share nothing except religion, you even broke that bond as well by siding with sanghi swines.

Hasina bibi is a politician. She will say what suits her politics.
And another thing with this kind of mentality you will lose Baluchistan as well. Forget about getting Kashmir.:disagree:

Hasina bibi is a politician. She will say what suits her politics.
And another thing with this kind of mentality you will lose Baluchistan as well. Forget about getting Kashmir.:disagree:

What mentality? don't teach us about our ideology and state, Balochistan is not alien territory thousands of miles away full of inferiority stricken bengali nationalists surrounded by gangadesh.

What mentality? don't teach us about our ideology and state, Balochistan is not alien territory thousands of miles away full of inferiority stricken bengali nationalists surrounded by gangadesh.

Pehle India se Kashmir le lo :D. I will cheer for you i promise. Glory of martial race punjabi-pathans.:P

Kudos to that.Kudos

Sons of the historical Indus belt.Kudos

majority Pakistanis are north indian hindu converts
Actually what do you mean by India or Indian ? From when India became a country ?
Or are you talking about ancient age of mauryan empire? If you count that empire as Indian region, then Iranian are Indian muslims too ! As that region was conquered by mauryan empire.

Back
Top Bottom