What's new

Bangladesh to China ordered 16 F-7BGI light fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
As there is a remote possibility of war with India, we should look for some potent enemy outside of sub continent. Aircraft carrier is a good way to go for that. Whats your take on that?
Of course, BD does not need an aircraft carrier, because we are not a superpower that needs to project its power outside its own hemisphere like the USA does time to time. We are not even a regional power and we will never become one. We have a such a small geography that is located at the very north of Bay of Bengal and far away from all the countries of SE asia.

Considering from the viewpoint of an aircraft carrier, the BoB is almost as small as a lake. Instead of an aircraft carrier, BN will have to equip itself with more number of missile frigates, corvettes, large, medium and small missile patrol crafts, maritime aircrafts. Then it must induct at least four submarines and one or two destroyers. All these together can possibly defend our water.

Couple of days ago I saw a helo flying in the sky which was a bit different than the other helos that fly over here. Generally Bell 206, Bell 212 and Mi-X fly over our sky. Among them Bell has stands. What I saw that day, a helicopter with no stand but three wheel and a distinct structure that I have shown below----

ec175vih2jpgc96662b82ee.jpg

It was far above me but I saw the distinct part. So was it that EC175, I am not 100% sure but I saw something different than the usual.

Yes, I saw it too. But it was not a EC-175. It belongs to the Rotorwash International Aviation Services. Its a business helicopter. Its a Bell-222:

Bell_222a.jpg

1334675.jpg

bell_222-17920.jpg

The sweet part is: It is of the same type of helicopter that was used in the Hit TV series Airwolf:

1045812M.jpg

Bell_222A_0019.jpg

airwolf-show.jpg

Yeah! You could say that!!! But not for Army or Navy or Air force. A business helicopter of the same type.

Bangladesh should start moving on to JF-17 when additional orders it comes out for export.

Bangladesh should start moving on to JF-17 when additional orders it comes out for export.

Again JF-17!! Whats wrong with you guys. BD had already ordered F-7BGI and in the process of ordering 20-32 F-16 or mig-29smt or su-30 or jas-39. There is no scope of JF-17 here. JF-17 is history for BAF. forget it.

As there is a remote possibility of war with India, we should look for some potent enemy outside of sub continent. Aircraft carrier is a good way to go for that. Whats your take on that?

In which world these people live? :rofl: War with India and they need aircraft carrier!!! :rofl: :rofl: Try to have few good naval boats and corvettes first.

Even you ever think of a war with India than go and wait in the jungle, I am coming after you. I am a 6'2" tall Sikh. :)

do not let general Bangladeshi to die for your stupid dreams.

In which world these people live? :rofl: War with India and they need aircraft carrier!!! :rofl: :rofl: Try to have few good naval boats and corvettes first.

Even you ever think of a war with India than go and wait in the jungle, I am coming after you. I am a 6'2" tall Sikh. :)

Dear, Hitler and Nepoleon was 5'7 and 5'6 respectively.
>< O, so was Alexander. :lol:

Like i said every indian on PDF is above 6"2...lol....... as for sikh is tht a super power? :rofl:

You may go and ban us 1000 times but that shall not stop us from slamming the truth on ur face. Ban of a lifetime shall not make ur JF-17 anywhere comparable with our Mig-29 or the future fighters not it shall put JF-17 anywhere better than 3++ generation. Go ahead ban me if you want for my statement. if you can!!

Put JFT aside for a while... Now enlighten me what 3rd and 4th generation aircraft are in actual? On what criteria do you add plus sign with a generation?

And yours is under your pillow. lol lol lol :(

you didn't get me. i want you to stay in this forum as you know military better than many Bangladeshi members here. This anti Jf17 debate will lead you to permanent ban surely. If anyone suggests Jf-17 politely answer them that Bangladesh went for BGI....

Again JF-17!! Whats wrong with you guys. BD had already ordered F-7BGI and in the process of ordering 20-32 F-16 or mig-29smt or su-30 or jas-39. There is no scope of JF-17 here. JF-17 is history for BAF. forget it.

Which fighter plane Bangladesh make that you are brushing off JF-17 as if Bd is too good for JF-17. I find you guys funny sometime.

you didn't get me. i want you to stay in this forum as you know military better than many Bangladeshi members here. This anti Jf17 debate will lead you to permanent ban surely. If anyone suggests Jf-17 politely answer them that Bangladesh went for BGI....

I was never anti JF-17. I really appreciate that Pakistan made a decent and almost 4 gen fighter aircraft. It is good in Attack, Close air support, fighter bomber role and also has some air to air capability. It surely can (if they market it properly) replace all the mig-23, mig-27, Jaguar, Mirage-3.5, Su-17,22, Q-5, F-5, A-4 in service with many countries around the globe. It also has potent capability to replace A-10 from US and Su-25 from Russian service. However, it is not that potent (agility, speed, firepower, avionics, Electronics, Recon, Countermeasure, ECM etc.) in air to air operation. So, you can also suggest that I am a big fan of the aircraft when you are talking about air to ground operation. It can do great on that. But Im not at all impressed with its air to air capability.

Its not just me. All those who are writing here will agree with me on the above facts. Even then they will suggest JF-17 over F-16 or mig-29 or JAS-39. Why! price cannt be the only determinant for future fighter aircraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom