What's new

Bangladesh to China ordered 16 F-7BGI light fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me one think how can you compare Gripen with JF17 (upgraded version is in development) ????

Good question how can indians compare lca with operational F-16, operational JF-17, operational Gripen.

PS. I did not compare Aircraft, I compared Price where JF-17 Wins.

JF-17 Block II would be no different from Block I except for , Air Refuelling Probe, IRST, AESA (hint AESA being tested on J-10B already the variant for JF/FC-1 would be similar & miniature would be configured for JF/FC-1 for more information contact nabil_05)

No dear.... JFT block II would cost US $ 20-25 Ml, with AESA it would cost US $ 30 Ml... With weapons, maintenance and other services single unit would cost US$ 30+ Ml (without AESA) and US$ 35+ (with AESA)... I may be wrong altho...

Like I explained $500-$600M is extremely competitive price for the package it would offer that includes AESA, IRST, air refuelling probe ofcourse BVR missiles SD-10/A etc.

So till now have we succeeded in pacifying Bangladeshi Keyboard warriors to buy JF17 BlkI or BlkII. :D

ps : we know what is the potential of JF17 and what we are going to achieve from it.

The purpose is information, BAF has its hands full and modernization in Gear, Let them decide I have explained in Post #380 both Gripen-F-16s with a complete package a squadron or Fleet of 16 would cost between $2.1-$2.4B where as JF/FC-1 would cost between $450-500M which faces competition from Mig 29.

If BAF is willing to pay this price then it is a good news for BAF and BAF enthusiasts without forgetting these Airframes are Expensive & subjected to strictest visit from US in case of F-16s and Gripen in case of Sweden.

most of our members are confusing flyaway cost with export costs.
cost for jf-17 block first was approx 18 million but for PAF excluding R&D. western analyst add R&D to their flyaway cost too. Export price will mostly include VAT and other taxes rising the prices by atleast 15%.

an exported block 1 will thus cost nearly 23-25 million dollars while block2 near to 30-35 million.
but again at same time gripen(C not NG) nearly cost 50-55M and f-16 85-90 million.
rafale and eurotyphoon pass the 100 million mark

su 30 price is highly varaible due to variable equipments but it would be near 50 million.
j-10/fc-20 would cost approx 40-50 million.

mig 29 has most versatile price i have seen deals from 20 million to 50 million.

lastly prices go up by 5-7% every year

Anyone! Who can share any update on the F-7BGI procurement program? Still dont know the shape of the aircraft. A friend told me it might look like BG. But, the avionics shall be different. It might receive a much upgraded radar that also has a terrain following mode. Can anyone confirm that!!

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Can anyone share any information about the two helicopters that RAB will get?

Also, if anyone can confirm the new Euro-copter to be procured for BD army? Some Indian sources suggest it might be Fennec. But, it differs a lot with the army requirements. So, im not sure...

Likely to be EC-175:
EC_175_helicopter_Eurocopter_France_French_aviation_defence_industry_military_technology_001.jpg

It was confirmed that BA is buying a few Eurocopters along with the MBT-2000 order.

Bells are solid choppers. Glad to see RAB is getting its hands on goodies.

Bell-407:
800px-Bell_407_G%C3%B3raszka_2.JPG

Sooo...the Americans are supplying them eh? :azn:

Likely to be EC-175:
EC_175_helicopter_Eurocopter_France_French_aviation_defence_industry_military_technology_001.jpg

It was confirmed that BA is buying a few Eurocopters along with the MBT-2000 order.

How many exactly?? Its quite new, so i guess it must be a bit costly

Anyone! Who can share any update on the F-7BGI procurement program? Still dont know the shape of the aircraft. A friend told me it might look like BG. But, the avionics shall be different. It might receive a much upgraded radar that also has a terrain following mode. Can anyone confirm that!!

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Can anyone share any information about the two helicopters that RAB will get?

Well the shape should be the same, not sure about the terrain mode though

Does anyone know! what happened to the procurement of 2x F-22B for the Navy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom