What's new

Bangladesh to China ordered 16 F-7BGI light fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please elaborate and enlighten us why Major remains a kid, and you are not. Talk about technical matters and do not troll.

I think I have explained why F-7 PG can't be fitted with SD-10.... But this guy instead of answering it technically is asking me "stop bullsh!shting"... Now tell me who's trolling? Also read this pseudo-intellectual's posts on this thread and have an idea what trolling is in actual.. BTW I hope you too are not trolling...

Irregardless, the JF-17's future development has potential:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/jf-17-thunder/140801-jf-17-fighter-slated-block-2-upgrades-2012-a.html

Some of guys here really need to read up the JF-17 sub-forum from time to time. Plenty of info there.

I always tried to tell you that USE YOUR COMMON SENSE .

One of my favorite teacher used to say "COMMON SENSE IS THE MOST UNCOMMON THING". Remember this quote.

Pakistan wanted a 4++ generation fighter within the budget range of 20 million dollar and that should again as good as F-16.

So there they goes, chinese put all their expertise and cheapy technic to came up with FC-1 to meet Pakistan's requirement. Yet China kept on working their next gen fighter like J-10, J-11, j-15, J-20 for their own requirement. They have not and will not induct FC-1 in their PLAF.

Being a businessman for quite a long time, I know you got to pay what you asked for. You cant have all the goodies of a 4++ generation fighter for 1/4th the price. Its just common sense. Unless China would not had spent so many billions for their 4++ generation fighter and had abandoned J-10 program.

JF-17 is a over burdened aircraft and trying to achieve the capability beyond its capacity. You cant build a 20 strories building on a 4 storied foundation. Its as simple.

I always tried to tell you that USE YOUR COMMON SENSE .

One of my favorite teacher used to say "COMMON SENSE IS THE MOST UNCOMMON THING". Remember this quote.

Pakistan wanted a 4++ generation fighter within the budget range of 20 million dollar and that should again as good as F-16.

So there they goes, chinese put all their expertise and cheapy technic to came up with FC-1 to meet Pakistan's requirement. Yet China kept on working their next gen fighter like J-10, J-11, j-15, J-20 for their own requirement. They have not and will not induct FC-1 in their PLAF.

Being a businessman for quite a long time, I know you got to pay what you asked for. You cant have all the goodies of a 4++ generation fighter for 1/4th the price. Its just common sense. Unless China would not had spent so many billions for their 4++ generation fighter and had abandoned J-10 program.

JF-17 is a over burdened aircraft and trying to achieve the capability beyond its capacity. You cant build a 20 strories building on a 4 storied foundation. Its as simple.

Depends on the requirements.

The main reason why FC-1 isn't inducted into the PLAAF is due to range and payload. Of-course, China being a large country need more capable fighters like the J-10B and J-11B.

China not inducting FC-1 does not necessarily have to strictly apply. They can go for them if requirements call for it.

What I mean by potential is that it can suit export customer's requirements for a reasonably low-cost fighter, but at the same time not the most advanced plane in the world or something.

F-16 is not $20 million.

FC1 will be inducted by chinese once they retire all of their f-7s
the reason why fc-1 is not inducted becuase pakistan has geography allows us to operate aircrafts with limtited range but chinese doesnt.

its just like sweden developed gripen for its requirement but many countries didnt opt for it due to its range and paylaod instead went for f-16.
for us jf-17 has excellent qualities.
JF-17 carries a small price tag because of indigenous production and its borrowing of technologies from j-10.
even then its price tag isnt that low. even the LCA or gripen would have cost the same if the labour and R&D costs were lower in sweden

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

fact is i dont understand why Bangladesh is going for new f-7s aircraft in 21 century..it should either go for gripen (35 million for gripen a/b/c) or jf-17 cheapest aircrafts to buy and operate yet very credible. the limited range for both also suit bangladesh. one or two squardorns can easily deter any viable threat they may face.
thailand did the same.

it has to be noted that with fly by wire systems both of these are much safer to operate than either mig29 or f-7

fact is i dont understand why Bangladesh is going for new f-7s aircraft in 21 century..it should either go for gripen (35 million for gripen a/b/c) or jf-17 cheapest aircrafts to buy and operate yet very credible. the limited range for both also suit bangladesh. one or two squardorns can easily deter any viable threat they may face.
thailand did the same.

it has to be noted that with fly by wire systems both of these are much safer to operate than either mig29 or f-7

Gripen does not cost $35 million. It's much more than that. Sure, it'd make a awesome aircraft for BAF, but a bit heavy on the wallet. BAF generally operates on a tight budget.

The air force just wanted a cheap replacement for the aging A-5s. The F-7BGI was the answer, and intended to be a 'stop gap' in the short term. The BGI having the capability to carry GPS guided bombs is pretty new to me as far as any F-7 variant goes.

Personally, I think they should look into and consider the JF-17 rather than just throwing it in the bin. It doesn't hurt to gain knowledge.

Me thinks Gripen is too expensive for Bangladesh.

FC1 will be inducted by chinese once they retire all of their f-7s
the reason why fc-1 is not inducted becuase pakistan has geography allows us to operate aircrafts with limtited range but chinese doesnt.

its just like sweden developed gripen for its requirement but many countries didnt opt for it due to its range and paylaod instead went for f-16.
for us jf-17 has excellent qualities.
JF-17 carries a small price tag because of indigenous production and its borrowing of technologies from j-10.
even then its price tag isnt that low. even the LCA or gripen would have cost the same if the labour and R&D costs were lower in sweden

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

thailand did the same.

1) Pakistanis are good salesman. They are praising their JF-17 in unison. But, it remains a truth that no other country's airforce has shown yet interest to buy this plane which the Pakistanis call, 'A 4++ generation plane with a 3 generation price tag.'

2) BAF is purchasing not a very usual F-7 that every one knows about. This F-7(BGI) will have a look different from other variants of F-7s. Its specifications will certainly be different, otherwise why it is not just a BG and why it is a BGI? It may look completely different from other variants of F-7. So, let us wait and see until we get the drawings.

3) BAF has already declared that it will buy another 2 sq. of 4.5++ generation planes sometime around 2020. So, it is unwise for BAF to purchase a $20million JF17 now when it can buy a F-7BGI @8million a piece that can function almost like a JF17. BAF targets a little higher grade planes than JF-17 in the future.

No matter what China puts in the F7BG or BGI there is limitation on that aircraft design and capability. More importantly this is at the end of its evolution path. I have asked that question to this so called Bangladeshi major and he could not answer the question, so much for a BA major if he is that.

On the other hand JF17 regardless of its current capabilities has an evolution path which is potent.
There is no comparison between these two aircraft and what Bangladesh will buy in future has more political and strategic justification than technical one. So lets not argue on something that was initiated with political motivation.

1) Pakistanis are good salesman. They are praising their JF-17 in unison. But, it remains a truth that no other country's airforce has shown yet interest to buy this plane which the Pakistanis call, 'A 4++ generation plane with a 3 generation price tag.'
2) BAF is purchasing not a very usual F-7 that every one knows about. This F-7(BGI) will have a look different from other variants of F-7s. Its specifications will certainly be different, otherwise why it is not just a BG and why it is a BGI? It may look completely different from other variants of F-7. So, let us wait and see until we get the drawings.

3) BAF has already declared that it will buy another 2 sq. of 4.5++ generation planes sometime around 2020. So, it is unwise for BAF to purchase a $20million JF17 now when it can buy a F-7BGI @8million a piece that can function almost like a JF17. BAF targets a little higher grade planes than JF-17 in the future.

If you have any knowledge of military affairs i wish you read abt interest shown by azerbaijan,egypt,african nations etc..

As for F-7BG being similiar to JF-17 good luck...

Welll what the heck lets see:

JF-17 Blk-I specs:
beefed up RD-93
KLJ-7
KG-3000 based on israeli jammer tech
MAR-1
PIRANHA
H-2,H-4
GBU
Anti rail busters
Hijara Anti tank cluster guided munition
Babur ALCM
SD-10A
Advanced EW suite like J-10
DSI
AWAC-DATALINK
HMS
C-803AK AND SERIES
MATURE COCKPIT TECH
FBW
HOTAS
DIGITAL COCKPIT
Shorter take off n landing
Smaller RCS

Etc etc etc

J-7BG will get shot from more than a hundred KM before can even be aware of a JF-17....

JF-17Blk II would be sinister...AESA,IFR,IRST,FLIR etc etc

This is what happens when you comment without any knowledge... Egypt is in negotiations with Pakistan to co produce JFT for EAF. Azerbaijan, Sudan, Qatar, Serbia etc are interested in JF-17.. Update yourself dear friend, do pay a visit to JF-17 subsection sometimes. And yeah, JFT with current capabilities is not a 4++ generation aircraft..

Any idea which variant BAF would be importing? I believe its J-7G, with more advance avionics.. Don't expect any change in design.

If you have any knowledge of military affairs i wish you read abt interest shown by azerbaijan,egypt,african nations etc..

As for F-7BG being similiar to JF-17 good luck...

Welll what the heck lets see:

JF-17 Blk-I specs:
beefed up RD-93
KLJ-7
KG-3000 based on israeli jammer tech
MAR-1
PIRANHA
H-2,H-4
GBU
Anti rail busters
Hijara Anti tank cluster guided munition
Babur ALCM
SD-10A
Advanced EW suite like J-10
DSI
AWAC-DATALINK
HMS
C-803AK AND SERIES
MATURE COCKPIT TECH
FBW
HOTAS
DIGITAL COCKPIT
Shorter take off n landing
Smaller RCS

Etc etc etc

J-7BG will get shot from more than a hundred KM before can even be aware of a JF-17....

JF-17Blk II would be sinister...AESA,IFR,IRST,FLIR etc etc

JF-17Blk II !!!!! LOL. According to some of you, your JF-17 has not been yet completed and you are talking about Block II. Dream ON.

By the way, Your current Block I cant fire any BVR missile.

So, in an interception mission JF-17 will detect a F-7BG at a range of 75KM but as it has no BVR Missile capability, it can't engage. F-7BG shall detect ur JF-17 at a range of 65KM. BD don't have any confirmed BVR missile purchase order (Except for Mig-29's) for F-7BG (Although F-7BG fire control radar is BVR capable), so both F-7BG and JF-17 shall rely on PL-9C (Max Range 25KM). Its a 50:50 scenario to me. So, why should anyone buy JF-17 @ $20mln+ when they can get equally capable (Short-Mid range) F-7BG or equivalent or better @ only $7-10mln!!!! And this is why Even China is not interested in the JF-17 program.

Bangladeshi guys no one is asking you to buy JF-17.You can keep your F7's and yes F7>>>>JF-17..happy now?The technical analysis of some posters here are hilarious.Nevertheless even the Indians are much more sensible then you guys.

JF-17Blk II !!!!! LOL. According to some of you, your JF-17 has not been yet completed and you are talking about Block II. Dream ON.

In what sense , it isn't complete ?

and what makes you think so ? :undecided:

Bangladeshi guys no one is asking you to buy JF-17.You can keep your F7's and yes F7>>>>JF-17..happy now?The technical analysis of some posters here are hilarious.Nevertheless even the Indians are much more sensible then you guys.

they are trolling yaar try to understand . they buy f-7 in 2012 as fill gap its mean they can't afford even 15 or 20mn$ for pay . now these internet kids bashing with us for look better simply . leave them with f-7bg or tg .

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

In what sense , it isn't complete ?

and what makes you think so ? :undecided:

i wonder on his every BS post still when i bash with him mods will wake up till that we have yo wait for

TaimiKhan
ANTIBODY
T-Faz
Irfan Baloch
Adios Amigo
Elmo
Santro
Rafael
for kick this bastard

Little knowledge can embarass you sometimes... 2 sqds of JF-17s blk-I are already in service... Black Spiders and Black Panthers... third is on its way... while BLK-II will join in 2012.

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...o-WHDg&usg=AFQjCNEb3Gzy-fMq8mcuQD8yh4KFUYBrlw

The programe is evolving!
So, in an interception mission JF-17 will detect a F-7BG at a range of 75KM but as it has no BVR Missile capability, it can't engage. F-7BG shall detect ur JF-17 at a range of 65KM. BD don't have any confirmed BVR missile purchase order (Except for Mig-29's) for F-7BG (Although F-7BG fire control radar is BVR capable), so both F-7BG and JF-17 shall rely on PL-9C (Max Range 25KM). Its a 50:50 scenario to me. So, why should anyone buy JF-17 @ $20mln+ when they can get equally capable (Short-Mid range) F-7BG or equivalent or better @ only $7-10mln!!!! And this is why Even China is not interested in the JF-17 program.

The range of KLJ-7 is 150Km plus we have AWACS....As for SD-10A:

Go take a break man!

27_10174_d1a37d6d3e2d792.jpg

27_10174_af15ab943a25c06.jpg

27_10174_4ab4df760a948da.jpg

27_96521_1ddd4c519740906.jpg

Picture frm UK airshow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom