What's new

Bangladesh to be ‘central business hub’ in Southeast Asia: Farnandez

Any proof. :cheesy:

B'desh eyes boosting trade with Myanmar :: Financial Express :: Financial Newspaper of Bangladesh :whistle:

"The construction of the road for linking Gundhum in Teknaf within the territory of Bangladesh with a point in Myanmar on the border has been completed," Commerce Secretary Mahbub Ahmed told the FE.

Furthermore, Bangladesh has constructed a small bridge in the narrow upstream area of the Naf river to facilitate a direct road connection with Maugdaw and help reduce time and distance for the consignments, shipped by traders on both sides, the traders said.

Both the countries agreed in principle last year to gear up the annual bilateral trade to US$ 500 million from around $100 million.

I am not a Bangladeshi. :omghaha::omghaha:

thats why i am asking :D we only have Rohingya issue and it does not make threat to each other, btw Myanmar consider Thailand as enemy, they have historical conflicts :D

thats why i am asking :D we only have Rohingya issue and it does not make threat to each other, btw Myanmar consider Thailand as enemy, they have historical conflicts :D

Thus Bangladesh-Myanmar border will always remain sealed.

Be realistc,For investment in IT and pharmaceuticals sectors,investers have to start from zero.So much for ‘central business hub’ in Southeast Asia

maybe BPO...

From where do you people draw up such moronic conclusions?

The way Indians are reacting to our prospect of becoming the central hub of economic activities in this region, it seems they would like to move our country away from the present location and to a hypothetical location in its west (near Pakistan?), if they really can do it. This is how they can become the focal point instead of BD.

All along I have been talking about this prospect of BD being the focal point of economically vibrant Asia. It is always the Indians who would refuse to accept it and will derail those threads.

Now, the Uncle Sam is forecasting a similar prospect at the displeasure of Suppa Pawa India. Some Indians, as usual, are coming up with all those old stories of Rohingya issue to derail this thread.

So, now we know what kind of good friend India is.

Any proof. :cheesy:

Read BD newspapers to know about roads towards our ally Burma. One road has been completed and the other will take a few more months to complete. BD is even ready to build road inside Burma. But, the Junta is intoxicated with Ahen. They are slow to respond.

By the way, when India will open its new $100 million Deep Sea Port in Sittwe and how about the link roads from that rebel infested Indian NE? So, how many decades more you will take to complete the entire connection? Soon, it will be 22nd Century!!!!

Read BD newspapers to know about roads towards our ally Burma. One road has been completed and the other will take a few more months to complete. BD is even ready to build road inside Burma. But, the Junta is intoxicated with Ahen. They are slow to respond.

By the way, when India will open its new $100 million Deep Sea Port in Sittwe and how about the link roads from that rebel infested Indian NE? So, how many decades more you will take to complete the entire connection? Soon, it will be 22nd Century!!!!

Tell me if any cross border road existing between Bangladesh and Myanmar since Myanmar has no interest in road connectivity with Bangladesh. Sittwe will be ready very soon.

Back
Top Bottom