What's new

Bangladesh to be ‘central business hub’ in Southeast Asia: Farnandez

Thus Bangladesh-Myanmar border will always remain sealed.

Who told you that? We have an amicable relationship with Burma. That country has bad relationship with Thailand. Burma may again invade Assam also, the same they did in 1816. India must be worried about another attack.

Who told you that? We have an amicable relationship with Burma. That country has bad relationship with Thailand. Burma may again invade Assam also, the same they did in 1816. India must be worried about another attack.

Wasnt Chittagong that time a part of aracan. And how burmese attacked in assam where
both of them india and burma were part of british rule.
I think sometime why the british didnt give us the place where rohingyas are living. That place belongs to BD.

Who told you that? We have an amicable relationship with Burma. That country has bad relationship with Thailand.

Bangladesh border their Rakhine state, Burmese have lots of suspicion because of that and wants the fences high. Otherwise building a road is no big deal but still there is no cross border road.

Burma may again invade Assam also, the same they did in 1816. India must be worried about another attack.

Please talk something relevant. :cheesy:

Then where is the road and where is the cross-border traffic.

we agreed to road connection last year and increase trade between us. Army dictator just lifted from Myanmar, political environment is changing over there. according to your logic after agreement withing few seconds all will be done by magic. We have completed road construction on our side. :coffee:

we agreed to road connection last year and increase trade between us. Army dictator just lifted from Myanmar, political environment is changing over there. according to your logic after agreement withing few seconds all will be done by magic. We have completed road construction on our side. :coffee:

Can you show me any link.

Can you show me any link.

either you did not read the link that i posted before or you have gold fish memory ..

Meanwhile, the construction of the road linking Butheetaung with the border via Maundaw in Myanmar is expected to be completed in a couple of months, traders who frequently visit Myanmar said.

Traders in the relevant border areas of both the countries are allowed to visit either country for a maximum period of one week on trade missions through the Teknaf transit point.

Relevant officials in both the countries have started working to boost bilateral trade, in line with trade policies and their modalities, framed by the Joint Trade Commission that was formed late last year, officials of the MoC said.

again B'desh eyes boosting trade with Myanmar :: Financial Express :: Financial Newspaper of Bangladesh

either you did not read the link that i posted before or you have gold fish memory ..

again B'desh eyes boosting trade with Myanmar :: Financial Express :: Financial Newspaper of Bangladesh

Please provide some link from Burmese media.

The Myanmarese guy Alaunghphaya once told us that currently there is no railway line plan between Kunming and Chittagong but its between Kunming and port city of Kyaukphyu which Chinese are funding. (But Bangladeshi media reported it differently)

Please provide some link from Burmese media.

The Myanmarese guy Alaunghphaya once told us that currently there is no railway line plan between Kunming and Chittagong but its between Kunming and port city of Kyaukphyu which Chinese are funding. (But Bangladeshi media twisted the news.)

i think you do not know that Burmese news medias are banned there, 2-3 of them started to publish now after army dictator lifted though it is about 2 months now.

The $255 million project of two meter gauge lines will connect Jhilongjha with Chittagong
that was the news check yourself, do not think that it is like Indian media. @INDIC

Last edited by a moderator:
i think you do not know that Burmese news medias are banned there, 2-3 of them started to publish now after army dictator lifted though it is about 2 months now.

I can show you lots of news from Burmese media about the Sittwe port. The reality is only Bangladesh is pressing for road connectivity with Myanmar while Myanmar is not interested.

I can show you lots of news from Burmese media about the Sittwe port. The reality is only Bangladesh is pressing for road connectivity with Myanmar while Myanmar is not interested.

show me plz

Back
Top Bottom