What's new

Bangladesh to be ‘central business hub’ in Southeast Asia: Farnandez

The way Indians are reacting to our prospect of becoming the central hub of economic activities in this region, it seems they would like to move our country away from the present location and to a hypothetical location in its west (near Pakistan?), if they really can do it. This is how they can become the focal point instead of BD.

All along I have been talking about this prospect of BD being the focal point of economically vibrant Asia. It is always the Indians who would refuse to accept it and will derail those threads.

Now, the Uncle Sam is forecasting a similar prospect at the displeasure of Suppa Pawa India. Some Indians, as usual, are coming up with all those old stories of Rohingya issue to derail this thread.

So, now we know what kind of good friend India is.

So You are going to be central business hub in Southeast Asia??What about building proper infrastructure first?

youtube is banned here, give the video title i will check with proxy

The video was from Narinjara News.

that was the news check yourself, do not think that it is like Indian media. @INDIC

I know these plans but Myanmar is not interested in railway connectivity with Bangladesh. Chinese are currently building railway line from Kunming to Kyaukphyu sea port of Myanmar but Bangladeshi media reported that China actually gave money for Chittagong-Kunming railway.

Last edited by a moderator:
The video was from Narinjara News.

ok i watched it now tell me....

1. Where did it said Bangladesh was interest about the port and Myanmar did not show interest with Bangladesh ?
2. Where did Bangladesh media talked about the port ?

BD media reported about following railway project
The $255 million project of two meter gauge lines will connect Jhilongjha with Chittagong

BD media is not like Indian media....
thank you come again

Who told you that? We have an amicable relationship with Burma. That country has bad relationship with Thailand. Burma may again invade Assam also, the same they did in 1816. India must be worried about another attack.

We barely have a relationship with bingla but Thailand has been in bed with us for decades. Much longer than before the West decided to come in. You're living in an adolescent interpretation of ancient history.

The chances that Bangladesh will become ‘central business hub’ for Southeast Asia is pretty low. First it is pretty far from the main shipping lanes. Second, it is only connected to India and Burma.

ok i watched it now tell me....

1. Where did it said Bangladesh was interest about the port and Myanmar did not show interest with Bangladesh ?
2. Where did Bangladesh media talked about the port ?

BD media reported about following railway project

thank you come again

I said China is working on the Kunming-Khaukphyu railway line and while Bangladesh media is propagating this as Chinese interests in Kunming-Chittagong railway. True, Bangladesh is not interested in any port. Even the Sonadia Port will benefit only India if you will let us use it, Chinese already made plans for Kyaukphyu ports for oil and gas shipment to Kunming.

thank you come again

Where is Jhilonjha.

I said China is working on the Kunming-Khaukphyu railway line and while Bangladesh media is propagating this as Chinese interests in Kunming-Chittagong railway. True, Bangladesh is not interested in any port. Even the Sonadia Port will benefit only India if you will let us use it, Chinese already made plans for Kyaukphyu ports for oil and gas shipment to Kunming.

Where is Jhilonjha.
show me that news that BD media said it

@BDforever Can you please tell me the EXACT co-ordinates, Latitude, Longitude, milepost, important building, etc. as to EXACTLY where this "central business hub" in "south-east Asia" will be??

The truth is different. India looks to convert BD into her sweat-shop. It is not happening though. Indians themselves are sweating a lot.

@BDforever Can you please tell me the EXACT co-ordinates, Latitude, Longitude, milepost, important building, etc. as to EXACTLY where this "central business hub" in "south-east Asia" will be??

:secret::secret::secret::secret::secret::secret:

Back
Top Bottom