What's new

Bangladesh Should Support the Khalistan Movement backed by the US of A

Status
Not open for further replies.
No thanks .. We dont swap punjab for bangladesh ..

Punjab is a seperate issue, at first Khalistan needs to be addressed. I do not see where Bangladesh as a sovereign state established and recognized by India in 1971 comes into play. You must go through your geography and history, sir.

Oye @Ayush I'll scratch your back you scratch mine....I want our little brother @BDforever tied to a pole in the middle of Delhi whilst hes wearing only a boxer & we very conveniently douse his boxer with maple syrup & put a pair of mice...no rats in his undies ! Isss tarhaan ye Khalistan ka maslaaa khatam ho jaiii gaaa tou mujhe in turn Kashmir pakraa deii.....haaan woh Ladakh wagheraa nahin chahiyeee - Woh rakhleiii; Jammu bhi aadhaa rukhhh leiii - What do you say ? :kiss3:

Last edited by a moderator:
haha i believe that too but when we will be strong like the china.but if we want their eyes now o hamara pura sharir le lenge legit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_Indian–Bangladeshi_border_conflict‎
pawning a few Indian officer is no ****

mqdefault.jpg

OMG

Here some lungi brigade with some sticks in their hands attempting mass suicide. Some were also standing near borders to invade India but fearing BSF will play bamboo castle with them.:omghaha:

Oye @Ayush I'll scratch your back you scratch mine....I want our little brother @BDforever tied to a pole in the middle of Delhi whilst hes wearing only a boxer & we very conveniently douse his boxer with maple syrup & put a pair of mice...no rats in his undies ! Isss tarhaan ye Khalistan ka maslaaa khatam ho jaiii gaaa tou mujhe in turn Kashmir pakraa deii.....haaan woh Ladakh wagheraa nahin chahiyeee - Woh rakhleiii; Jammu bhi aadhaa rukhhh leiii - What do you say ? :kiss3:

ok we willl support Kashmir too :D:tup:

After rescuing his rohingya brothers from evil myanmar mighty saviour azzidane riding a donkey coming to rescue oppressed from evil yindoos.. All hail mighty assidaane

I have a query if anyone could be kind enough to reply. Does "pole vaulter" has some hidden meaning?

hmmm..j & k to mera hai hi,in return(of kashmir valley) i want the northern areas..so that we can share a boundary with our afghan brothers and plan to annex fata and kpk from pakistan..:lol: and for @BDforever i will give u unlimited bihari kebabs in return.. what say??:kiss3:

Hahaha.... :omghaha: Hillarious!!

Guess time has come for me to take a break from PDF, else I'll go mad.
On topic - No words to say. Only 1 request, Plz support, we are there with u.:enjoy::enjoy:

I have a query if anyone could be kind enough to reply. Does "pole vaulter" has some hidden meaning?

the code name for our flying lungi connamdo brigade....please do not share this information, it is highly classified!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom