What's new

Bangladesh Should Support the Khalistan Movement backed by the US of A

Status
Not open for further replies.
the code name for our flying lungi connamdo brigade....please do not share this information, it is highly classified!

So these commando brigade jumps from one pole to another wearing lungis? like back in the days it was Pakistani pole then Indian one!!!

ajad hona chata hey ? to bola kia karo Joy Bangladesh :whistle:, jayda mazak kia to support nehi karonga :thinktank:

Yaraa @Ayush pehleii tou isss Bengali kiii Urdu/Hindi theeek kaar.....'ajad' - my arse ! :angry:

:offpost: @Armstrong, I recently spent 10 days in Kahsmir & Ladhak....I had a breath taking experience and next week...I'm again going to Kashmir....Just can't resist it.....:smitten:

Thats nice to hear, behan ! :)

Koi Kashmiri Chai hameiii bhiii banaa kar pilaaa diyaa kareiiin ? :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
But they are fearing BSF will play Bamboo Castle with them.

The flying lungu commando unit fears no one. Some of them leave their legacies by dying for the cause. I see BSF are fearful of the weapon of mass destruction that the lungi is.

Their lungi brigade standing near Myanmar border but fearing landmines.

The best these jokers can come up with is joining a forum and starting a thread about "we will do that" , "we will support this", etc etc and hope the thread is the official word of Bangladesh and next day US and United nations start act based on it.

These bunch of stupids provide good laugh nonetheless.

So these commando brigade jumps from one pole to another wearing lungis? like back in the days it was Pakistani pole then Indian one!!!

I am sorry sir, what you are asking for is highly top secret. It is a matter of Bangladeshi National Security.

The flying lungu commando unit fears no one. Some of them leave their legacies by dying for the cause. I see BSF are fearful of the weapon of mass destruction that the lungi is.

What?? I didn't knew it. When did you completed your invisible planes?

Bangladesh is a developing nation.:tup: We have many problems inside our country.:sick: At first we should fix our problems and become a developed nation.
Bangladesh.gif
Then we should poke our nose in international or foreign issues.:coffee: Right now we should stay neutral in foreign issue.:sleep:

Do they wear it inside their lungi?

Bangladesh is a developing nation.:tup: We have many problems inside our country.:sick: At first we should fix our problems and become a developed nation.
Bangladesh.gif
Then we should poke our nose in international or foreign issues.:coffee: Right now we should stay neutral in foreign issue.:sleep:

Bangladesh must show who is the boss in the Bangladesh Ocean. We must decide on our territories and water then we must look into our internal affairs, just like our neighbor India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom