What's new

Bangladesh Should Support the Khalistan Movement backed by the US of A

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm..j & k to mera hai hi,in return(of kashmir valley) i want the northern areas..so that we can share a boundary with our afghan brothers and plan to annex fata and kpk from pakistan..:lol: and for @BDforever i will give u unlimited bihari kebabs in return.. what say??:kiss3:

Northern Areas are called Gilgit Baltistan; don't worry brother I'll let you have all the access in the world to Afghanistan - Just give your relations a few more years & then when the reality of 'Afghans' dawns on you phir mereiii paaas apni arse lei kar naa pohhhanch janaaa keiii mining contracts bhi lei liyeee, blasphemy ka charge bhi lagaa diyaaa, saraaa paisaaa bhi khaaa gaiii aur bacha baaziii ka nishanaa bhi banaa diyaaa ! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Khalistan is much closer to home than Kosovo. Remember, we as a nation are secular, we must not see religion. I like India, we have good trading relations with the biggest democracy in the world. But the opressed Khalistanis need a voice and we must support these opressed people. It is our moral and religious duty to do so.

pehle rohingyas ko to bacha lo bhai..

first save the rohingyas..:coffee:

Our respectable moderators of PDF must acknowledge the sincerity that Bangladesh feels and cares for this oppressed and neglected state of Khalistan. Please do not close this thread, I urge you from the deepest corner of my Muslim heart.

Brothers?
Why dont U go and help ur Rohingya brothers in whatever country they live in!!

Is this a new sub-species emerged from Bangladeshis?

please pardon my spelling mistake, mr. spelling police. I meant to type 'commando'. Thank you for doing your job, sir. :)

Their lungi brigade standing near Myanmar border but fearing landmines.

The lungi Brigade only heads to the land of milk and honey commonly known as India.

Do not worry Indians, we will support to every state of current India for Independence, @Ayush wait for your turn :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Last edited by a moderator:
There are one dreams which we see while sleeping..........

There are other dreams which we see while being awake........

& There are Third Set of DREAMS which we see in BD DEFENSE Section :)

please pardon my spelling mistake, mr. spelling police. I meant to type 'commando'. Thank you for doing your job, sir. :)

The lungi Brigade only heads to the land of milk and honey commonly known as India.

But they are fearing BSF will play Bamboo Castle with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom