What's new

Bangladesh Should Support the Khalistan Movement backed by the US of A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man how to convert "lungi" in English???

Please Help someone - EMERGENCY.

Lungi is a highly classified weapon of mass destruction, our flying commando lungi brigade has been operating is Assam, Tripura and West bengal. I am sorry sir, but that is classified information, I cannot share that.

He is crying for support. Please some BD members support him otherwise he will commit suicide today.:omghaha:

Why are you being personal, sir? Khalistanis need your support as well. It is time, you do the right and support this neglected and opressed folks. It is also your moral duty to stand up for the weak.

@WebMaster, @Loki, @Oscar, @nuclearpak, @Zakii

I request you to close this thread :omghaha:

He is crying for support. Please some BD members support him otherwise he will commit suicide today.:omghaha:

:omghaha: :laughcry: :D :rofl:

Why are you being personal, sir? Khalistanis need your support as well. It is time, you do the right and support this neglected and opressed folks. It is also your moral duty to stand up for the weak.

First stand on your feet and then think of other's....:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
@WebMaster, @Loki, @Oscar, @nuclearpak, @Zakii

I request you to close this thread :omghaha:

:omghaha: :laughcry: :D :rofl:

Our respectable moderators of PDF must acknowledge the sincerity that Bangladesh feels and cares for this oppressed and neglected state of Khalistan. Please do not close this thread, I urge you from the deepest corner of my Muslim heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
No thanks .. We dont swap punjab for bangladesh ..

Well, unlike Pakistan, Bangladesh does not have a policy of using cross border terrorism as a means to asymmetric power.. Hence the title sounds like a wanna be Pakistani's wet dream :D

Did you suffer some traumatic childhood experience? wet dreams... thts an indian disease... wanna be supa puwa.

Our respectable moderators of PDF must acknowledge the sincerity that Bangladesh feels and cares for this oppressed and neglected state of Khalistan. Please do not close this thread, I urge you from the deepest corner of my Muslim heart.

Playing Muslim Card :omghaha: :astagh:

Speak English as this is an international forum, I do not understand barbaric, sir. Thank you. :)

Just report these people who shamelessly talk about raping other members on the forum. Hopefully, they would get banned and we would have a forum free from these rapists from the sewer.

Isn't it funny how it is usually non resident south asians who touch themselves to the idea of hostilities half a world away safe and secure behind the might of the western world, while praying to Allah, Buddha, Vishnu or sweetfuckall that their fantasies are realized someday.....

Reality check: Even if every citizen of BD lobbied along with London and Scarborough Sikhs for this dead idea of 'Khalistan', it will never happen. Besides even these non resident Sikhs have more political clout than you can muster it seems....so leave the lobbying to grown men and not keyboard warriors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom