What's new

Bangladesh Should Support the Khalistan Movement backed by the US of A

Status
Not open for further replies.
WASHINGTON: Aghast at the role of pro-Khalistan elements in the launch of a Sikh Congressional Caucus last week, the Indian government has cautioned the Obama administration and US lawmakers who joined the group against helping revive what was a violent separatist affair that has largely faded away.

America playing games again?

But I think maybe India won't like this new game.

:rolleyes:

@Chinese-Dragon would you like to say something Bro.........

OVER TO YOU :)

Any country can be strong as long as it can stand up for itself. Strength comes from within, even the weakest of countries (like NK) can be strong and stand up against superpowers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Any country can be strong as long as it can stand up for itself. Strength comes from within, even the weakest of countries (like NK) can be strong and stand up against superpowers.

The Chinese must also support the opressed Khalistanis.

For the title of thread...only one thing I can say that BD should worry about its existence first...because by 2050 BD will be under the sea:omghaha:

Holiday_Champagne_by_mrm.jpg

Move this thread to Stupid and funny Section :omghaha:

Khalistan is a serious concern, the opressed people of the state of Khalistan need international backing. Bangladesh must take initiative. It is a serious issue, it is a moral obligation of Bangladesh that will set an example for generations to come.

Oh Mate!!!!

If you don't know this is Bangladesh DEFENSE section.

After the funny thread was made & @Hyperion made Naswaristan, BD section was made as a Back-up.

So here we come to relax.......

Just Chill Mate, Don't get SERIOUS....

CHEERS!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sikhs and Indians killing each other? why would I care, they can both go to hell for what I care....

If they truly want Khalistan to become an independent state, then it can only be possible through Pakistan, since east Punjab in India is naturally geographical part of west Punjab in Pakistan. If Americans want Khalistan, then they would need Pakistan. But I really don't care about Sikh and their "cause" considering how they back stabbed their own Punjabi fellows who were happen to be Muslims.

If Sikhs unanimously decide to become independent and even be part of Pakistan, all they have to do is just let Pakistan army quietly enter their territory, and then declare independence in UN as a sovereign state.

If Khalistan becomes independent, it would be land locked and may become dependent on Pakistan, eventually it might even become part of Pakistan, and we would have greater Punjab within Pakistan. but seriously? Why would we want bunch of Sikhs in our country, who potentially might back stab us, they are a reliability. But on the positive side, if we ( Pakistan) get control over east Punjab, we can easily have access to Kashmir, and make it an independent state, that way we would have Greater Punjab and Kashmir. India would lose geographical advantage on us, and it would become easier for us to disintegrate India from within that way. As if India is not already divided, all we have to do is give it a little push and it would come falling down, and that will be the end of the lingering British colonial legacy known as India in the subcontinent. We would have a liberated Subcontinent and its states.

It's none of our business.

Our policy is non-interference in other countries internal affairs.

Khalistan is not an internal issue, sir. These are opressed folks that want freedom. Tibet on the other hand is part of china signed and sealed in stone.

The Chinese must also support the opressed Khalistanis.

:omghaha: :laughcry: :rofl:

Our Prime Minister (though controlled by Madam), Our Amry Chief and Chief Economy Adviser is Sikh and still Sikh's are Oppressed...... :laugh: :drag::wacko::dirol:::hang3:

There is no american game.. this is how lobby groups made in USA... you go and impress your representitive that your case is a good one..and they will accept it based on what they want, sometimes money. sometimes votes, and sometimes because they agree with you.

:omghaha: :laughcry: :rofl:

Our Prime Minister (though controlled by Madam), Our Amry Cheaf and Chief Economy Adviser is Sikh and still Sikh's are Oppressed...... :laugh: :drag::wacko::dirol:::hang3:

"all warfare is based on deception" - Son Tzu. Besides, these are north Indian brainwashed beings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom