What's new

Bangladesh Should Support the Khalistan Movement backed by the US of A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, unlike Pakistan, Bangladesh does not have a policy of using cross border terrorism as a means to asymmetric power.. Hence the title sounds like a wanna be Pakistani's wet dream :D

Khalistan is much closer to home than Kosovo. Remember, we as a nation are secular, we must not see religion. I like India, we have good trading relations with the biggest democracy in the world. But the opressed Khalistanis need a voice and we must support these opressed people. It is our moral and religious duty to do so.

You made my day.:omghaha::omghaha:

Well, unlike Pakistan, Bangladesh does not have a policy of using cross border terrorism as a means to asymmetric power.. Hence the title sounds like a wanna be Pakistani's wet dream :D

A reform in the foreign policy is in the best interest of Bangladesh. Bangladesh Awami League through democracy will be voted out soon enough as the recent city corporation elections proves so. The change is coming, the people of Bangladesh have realized this.

Khalistan is much closer to home than Kosovo. Remember, we as a nation are secular, we must not see religion. I like India, we have good trading relations with the biggest democracy in the world. But the opressed Khalistanis need a voice and we must support these opressed people. It is our moral and religious duty to do so.

Religious duty???? I thought Rohingyas issue was closer or was it closure? Anyway if I could escape any infractions I would like to share what my Bengali friend always mentioned when someone use to say some retarded $h!t "Chutir Baal".

Religious duty???? I thought Rohingyas issue was closer or was it closure? Anyway if I could escape any infractions I would like to share what my Bengali friend always mentioned when someone use to say some retarded $h!t "Chutir Baal".

Please read my above posts, we Bangladesh as a nation support every oppressed and discriminated groups around the world. Have you been taught in your local madrasa that you can't read, sir?

the satan put some sugar on the wall. the ants came and the pigeon came after those ants . later one guy killed a pigeon and owner of the pigeon killed that man too later the riot start ........ this thread is more like a satan's sugar to me.i personlay dislike interfere anyones pvt business. let the indian go alone and indians leave us alone too

abey yaar kyo mujhey bolney pey mazboor karte ho.................:rolleyes:

Please read my above posts, we Bangladesh as a nation support every oppressed and discriminated groups around the world. Have you been taught in your local madrasa that you can't read, sir?

My local madrasa's teacher for retardese was absent during my brief stint. But yeah I'm willing to walk that extra mile to seek the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom