What's new

Bangladesh refuses Indian transhipment to Tripura

lol, Hammar tries a lot to take @eastwatch @captain PLANET @iajdani on his side... Actually none of them cares about Hammer ... @MBI Munshi you should ignore him and his hammarian nationalism....

@idune, st*u! U r insane n u don't even know it. I said we should look for our mutual benifit; not New Delhi's. Grow atleast one eye dude. All jamati faggots including you should stop using Bangladeshi flag.

I agree... Jamatis and dalals both should be stripped of Bangladeshi flag!

Last edited by a moderator:
animelive already made clear he support indian killing of Bangladeshis. animelivealso supports indian and awami cause to undermine Bangladesh independence. He is one of those D*h*o*t*i wearing indian dalal lived on Bangladeshi dime but build bank account and property in india to settle there. His view to serve indian cause and complete and utter disgrace for Bangladesh and Bangladeshis.

YoDawg.jpg

@idune, st*u! U r insane n u don't even know it. I said we should look for our mutual benifit; not New Delhi's. Grow atleast one eye dude. All jamati faggots including you should stop using Bangladeshi flag.

It is you who wants to look after indian interest when india defines its interest by aggression and killing Bangladeshis. Blaming other will not hide your indo awami dalali color. You already made name by showing mark of your days in pabna mental hospital, perhaps you need to get admitted in indian mental hospital, they will take good care of you there.

India-Bangladesh diplomatic ties have suffered a setback following the latter's refusal to allow Delhi to use its port for transshipment of 10,000 tons of foodgrain to its north-eastern states.

Sittwe Port is going to be completed in few months. Not to worry much.

If India were to be China in this case, bangladesh would have been occupied and declared that it is a integral part of One China :D

Are you seriously supposed to represent some kind of defence institution of BD with ret*rded thinking like that? I would like you to try and invade us (our so called North East lands which you are referring to), it will not be a pretty site for you BDeshis...

Through out the history the large and mighty India always get invaded. With Pakistan & China on two sides, several separatist & Maoist in the middle, all i can say it won't be pretty for India either.

Bangladesh and its near-abroad: The begums and the two giants | The Economist

Sheikh Hasina has agreed to allow India to use its territory for transit. But the absence of proper roads makes the concession meaningless. And so India has been making plans without Bangladesh to secure access to its landlocked north-eastern states, via Myanmar. It is developing a deep-sea port in Sittwe, the capital of Rakhine state in Myanmar. The port is 500-odd km from Kolkata, India’s main port on the Bay of Bengal and part of India’s so-called Kaladan Multi-Modal Transit Transport Project—a gateway to India’s landlocked north-eastern states. Rather conveniently, Sittwe is also close to Myanmar’s massive Shwe gasfield. The idea will be to run a canal, highway and possibly a pipeline from Sittwe to a newly constructed river port in Myanmar’s Chin state, and then on to the border with the Indian state of Mizoram. The project is expected to become operational by mid-2013. And so Bangladesh looks likely to be left in its isolation.

Through out the history the large and mighty India always get invaded. With Pakistan & China on two sides, several separatist & Maoist in the middle, all i can say it won't be pretty for India either.

That is becoz we are being led and governed by a corrupt and useless politicians and not inability of India.

lol, Hammar tries a lot to take @eastwatch @captain PLANET @iajdani on his side... Actually none of them cares about Hammer ... @MBI Munshi you should ignore him and his hammarian nationalism....

I agree... Jamatis and dalals both should be stripped of Bangladeshi flag!

We need some kind of relationship diagram to better understand the love/hate relationship between the members. Its hard to keep track for new members like me. WE should ask Indian members for their expertise as they successfully flooded our TV. with mega serial lol.

P.S- I quit enjoyed the earlier fight between chacha vatiga.

India hasn't been as helpful as awami league had expected in this term. From Tista to Tipaimukhi Dam on various issue India has blundered which cause awami league to suffer from negative image. Along with other failure especially padma bridge fiasco, the government is desperate for some good news. On the last year of the term awami league doesn't want any trouble especially from its so called ally India. So, its a signal for India from awami league is stop doing hunky funky or else.

What I see you are making noise about our dams, which was exposed by your views on Chinese Dams on Brahmaputra. Jamati politics run on anti-Hindu hatred who has no wish for good relation with India at any cost, your crocodile tears is not going to stop these dams.

Bangladesh and its near-abroad: The begums and the two giants | The Economist

Sheikh Hasina has agreed to allow India to use its territory for transit. But the absence of proper roads makes the concession meaningless. And so India has been making plans without Bangladesh to secure access to its landlocked north-eastern states, via Myanmar. It is developing a deep-sea port in Sittwe, the capital of Rakhine state in Myanmar. The port is 500-odd km from Kolkata, India’s main port on the Bay of Bengal and part of India’s so-called Kaladan Multi-Modal Transit Transport Project—a gateway to India’s landlocked north-eastern states. Rather conveniently, Sittwe is also close to Myanmar’s massive Shwe gasfield. The idea will be to run a canal, highway and possibly a pipeline from Sittwe to a newly constructed river port in Myanmar’s Chin state, and then on to the border with the Indian state of Mizoram. The project is expected to become operational by mid-2013. And so Bangladesh looks likely to be left in its isolation.

If India can afford the extra cost of traveling by sea , port charge,loading & unloading cost and not to forget the additional time . Good luck with the project. I think the separatist of Myanmar will be thankful for the buffet.

If India can afford the extra cost of traveling by sea , port charge,loading & unloading cost and not to forget the additional time . Good luck with the project. I think the separatist of Myanmar will be thankful for the buffet.

What separatists? :cheesy:

What I see you are making noise about our dams, which was exposed by your views on Chinese Dams on Brahmaputra. Jamati politics run on anti-Hindu hatred who has no wish for good relation with India at any cost, your crocodile tears is not going to stop these dams.

For your kind information i am not Jamati and general public is starting to hate India especially cause of boarder killing and the dams. I would not waste my tear.

For your kind information i am not Jamati and general public is starting to hate India especially cause of boarder killing and the dams. I would not waste my tear.

Why aren't you shedding your crocodile tears for Chinese dams, why only Indian dams.

We Indians don't like your people encroaching in our country

Why aren't you shedding your crocodile tears for Chinese dams, why only Indian dams.

We Indians don't like your people encroaching in our country

Because the closest dam cause more damage and china isn't our neighbor.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom