What's new

Bangladesh refuses Indian transhipment to Tripura

All the above posters you have mentioned are BNP and 2 with a soft corner for Jamaat e islami. It is quite natural since BNP has an alliance with Jamaat. Our economy is doing well, it could be certainly better minus the massive corruption by the reigning party. I challenge you to get a loan above 10 crore from any bank without courting an awami league dalal. The posters you have mentioned certainly are passionate about their parties thus the insults, it is not uncommon within the party members of BNP. You should hear what the BNP family members have to say about Hasina and the party.

I will give you an example of RAW in Bangla. Last year this hindu 'bhodrolok' businessman who courted us for a meeting between Pranab Mukherjee and a very important member of the KZ family. Man wanted to do 'business' with us. This bhodrolok has a condo in Delhi and is regularly in touch with him and knows a lot of Indian politicians. The extent of his connections inside Bangladesh was mind boggling, he basically knew most secretaries, ministers and had tremendous influence in Sonali Bank (the md of Sonali Bank is a hindu).
Why would India want to takeover one of the mostly densely populated poorest nation on the planet? it just wants total submission, which they are on the way of achieving, they destroyed the backbone of our army. Talk to any army officer from Bangladesh and they will tell you the morale of our enemy, it is non existent.

I can tell you stories too.

A friend of mine told me how someone he knew who was a successful restauranter went to Dhaka to open a restaurant. He apparently had to speak to Hasina herself or Awami thugs and was told to open a restaurant he would have to put 3 million (dollars/pounds) in Rehana's account.

However the same source also has cousins in Dhaka who personally experienced Tariq Zia's corruption and thuggery.

Yes, India has an extensive network and influence in Bangladesh but there are limits.

1. They can't get transit.
2. Indian Bollywood films are banned.
3. Quranic based inheritance laws can't be changed.
4. We are spending more money on arms.

You need to see things in a wider context.

Anyway I can't go in to detail but there are certain well-organized quarters in Bangladesh who are (not Jamatis or BNP) working long-term for the abolition of the Awami League.

There is also Pakistani and ISI influence/activity in Bangladesh too, but I am not going to elaborate on that, however the ISI has a very nostalgic view of the former "East Pakistan".

However RAW influence is far, far stronger.

Im not saying it wont happen. Today or tomorrow we have to make connectivity for greater good.
But in terms o negotiation its good.

I see huge percentage of Bangladeshis are against deeper trade relations with India, so many Indians see Myanmar as a better option. Sittwe for transit route while in another 3 years our Superhighway with Thailand will be completed.

I can tell you stories too.

A friend of mine told me how someone he knew who was a successful restauranter went to Dhaka to open a restaurant. He apparently had to speak to Hasina herself or Awami thugs and was told to open a restaurant he would have to put 3 million (dollars/pounds) in Rehana's account.

However the same source also has cousins in Dhaka who personally experienced Tariq Zia's corruption and thuggery.

Yes, India has an extensive network and influence in Bangladesh but there are limits.

1. They can't get transit.
2. Indian Bollywood films are banned.
3. Quranic based inheritance laws can't be changed.
4. We are spending more money on arms.

You need to see things in a wider context.

Anyway I can't go in to detail but there are certain well-organized quarters in Bangladesh who are (not Jamatis or BNP) working long-term for the abolition of the Awami League.

There is also Pakistani and ISI influence/activity in Bangladesh too, but I am not going to elaborate on that, however the ISI has a very nostalgic view of the former "East Pakistan".

However RAW influence is far, far stronger.

Not saying Tareq is a saint, the man is an utter snob. His entourage did enormous corruption, but you will find awami league far more corrupted than that mob. Mamun is my neighbor in Dhaka, i have seen first hand corruption by this mob. Atleast this mob was quite anti Indian.

How can some one repeat the same post with same rants everyday. Funny really. This @Hammer-fist is a real nutcase. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not saying Tareq is a saint, the man is an utter snob. His entourage did enormous corruption, but you will find awami league far more corrupted than that mob. Mamun is my neighbor in Dhaka, i have seen first hand corruption by this mob. Atleast this mob was quite anti Indian.

Awami League are far more violent and ruthless than the BNP. The BNP are the true founding party of Bangladesh as it is composed of liberation officers who won independence with their own hands whilst Awami leaders and communists lived in relative luxury in Calcutta.

I see you judge your politicians with their anti-Indianness instead corruption meter. :lol::rofl:

I just find it presumptuous that just because someone uses different flags you have the right to question their credibility or patriotism. Who do you think you are? Jealous of me being a think tank then stop sucking up to Indians and grow some balls and a stand up for your country then I will know that you are a true Bangladeshi.

Just because someone uses different flags, i have the right to think that he is not Bangladeshi too. I certainly do not think i am Tom Cruise unlike someone here. Don't flatter yourself, i am just amazed by the level of your intellect. Nor do i feel like being judged by Tom Cruise's definition of what a true Bangladeshi is.

Just because someone uses different flags, i have the right to think that he is not Bangladeshi too. I certainly do not think i am Tom Cruise unlike someone here. Don't flatter yourself, i am just amazed by the level of your intellect. Nor do i feel like being judged by Tom Cruise's definition of what a true Bangladeshi is.

You have the right to think what you want but you do not have the right to impose your opinion on who ever you want. You are the only one fascinated by Tom Cruise so I guess therefore you must be gay or something. If you question others patriotism and loyalty expect that you will also come under focus .....

You have the right to think what you want but you do not have the right to impose your opinion on who ever you want. You are the only one fascinated by Tom Cruise so I guess therefore you must be gay or something. If you question others patriotism and loyalty expect that you will also come under focus .....

and when did i impose my opinion? i was expressing it. Aren't you the self proclaimed CIA under threat? don't divert the topic. Tell me more about your covert operations on RAW bases, i am very interested, Mr cruise. A person who is ashamed to show his own flag won't be considered by me as my countrymen. I am not questioning their loyalty though, pretty sure they are good Americans

wow this thread is all over the place, hmmm in our news bangladesh never shows up, is there something going on. Some posters are mentioning CIA, FBI opeartions going on. Can somebody care to elaborate the significance of this news like in anglais that would be appreciated. Is the incumbent government of Bangladeshi people party in danger or something because the pictures display a potential civil unrest.

Good day

and when did i impose my opinion? i was expressing it. Aren't you the self proclaimed CIA under threat? don't divert the topic. Tell me more about your covert operations on RAW bases, i am very interested, Mr cruise. A person who is ashamed to show his own flag won't be considered by me as my countrymen. I am not questioning their loyalty though, pretty sure they are good Americans

Yes you use the same lame arguments and accusations like most of the Indians on this forum .....

Yes you use the same lame arguments and accusations like most of the Indians on this forum .....

Anytime indian interference through or otherwise get exposed Awami thug and d*h*o*t*i brigade get all worked up. Awami thuggery and terror clearly depends on indian interference.

Anytime indian interference through or otherwise get exposed Awami thug and d*h*o*t*i brigade get all worked up. Awami thuggery and terror clearly depends on indian interference.
What did you and Mr.Cruise get to expose in this thread? your silly conspiracy theories and MBI Munshi's self proclaimed life threatening missions only :lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom