What's new

Bangladesh refuses Indian transhipment to Tripura

Transhipment "on humanitarian ground" that is shameless indian deception becauase

1) india can send the cargo through its own land without transshipment. Just like india had been doing for ages.
2) indian intention to exploit is clearly visible.

---------------------
India again seeks transhipment of food grains thru’ Ashuganj

Published : Monday, 04 February 2013

Neighbouring India has again sought transhipment facility through the Ashuganj port to transport 10,000 tonnes of food grains from Paschimbanga to Tripura on humanitarian ground, officials said Sunday.

Following India's request the Ministry of Shipping (MoS) has sought opinions from the ministries of commerce, foreign affairs and communication, and the National Board of Revenue (NBR) whether the transhipment facility can be offered or not.

Full Report:
Financial Express :: Financial Newspaper of Bangladesh

Humanitarian ground LMAO :hitwall::rofl: You survive because of India. :enjoy:

Who are mainstream Bangladeshis, the 4.7% Jamatis who ideally dream of a Hindu-Muslim war with India?

or..

the 95.3% Bangladeshis who never voted for Jamat?

Only M_Saint and AL Zakir in this forum are Jamaatis, the rest is either BNP or leftist. Most BNP folks you will find in this forum you would find Munshi sentiments, in fact his sentiments are quite similar with BNP leaders, i am not taking MPs and ministers but decision makers of BNP. The so called 'mainstream Bangladeshis' on this forum are idealists, i used to be one of them until i saw the ground realities.

Who are mainstream Bangladeshis, the 4.7% Jamatis who ideally dream of a Hindu-Muslim war with India?

or..

the 95.3% Bangladeshis who never voted for Jamat?

Whatever Bangladesh think your wish, if you want hostility with both of your neighbours and no trade relation your wish

Sittwe is going to be completed in few months with mere $120 million investment.

Only M_Saint and AL Zakir in this forum are Jamaatis, the rest is either BNP or leftist. Most BNP folks you will find in this forum you would find Munshi sentiments, in fact his sentiments are quite similar with BNP leaders, i am not taking MPs and ministers but decision makers of BNP. The so called 'mainstream Bangladeshis' on this forum are idealists, i used to be one of them until i saw the ground realities.

What ground reality?

How did you become a think tank? scroll over the right flag and see what it says. LOCATION flag. Now if you have no idea what that means, i believe there are alot of online dictionaries these days. Then again, let me educate you a bit. Location usually represents the area you are living in. Now, Msaint and zakir changed their COUNTRY flags to America so no point in calling them Bangladeshi. There, i even wasted my precious time on your stupid post, Mr. Cruise.

I just find it presumptuous that just because someone uses different flags you have the right to question their credibility or patriotism. Who do you think you are? Jealous of me being a think tank then stop sucking up to Indians and grow some balls and a stand up for your country then I will know that you are a true Bangladeshi.

1. The BNP is definitely better than the Awami League and composed of the liberation officers that liberated Bangladesh in 1971, whilst the Awami League actually has many pro-Pakistani rezakars who are now on the Awami bandwagon.

2. There are a bunch of pro-Jamati thugs on this forum (not just the ones you mentioned but others who I do not want to mention as I do not want to personalize things, plus this is about an inter-state issue and not local politics) who gang up on and insult mainstream Bangladeshis i.e. normal, non-partisan Bangladeshis who do not have a hatred for Hindus due to being part of an extremist fundamentalist organization. They are very active and vocal in this forum but it needs to be made clear they and their party "Bangladesh" Jamat e Islami (love the forcible inclusion of Bangladesh in their official name :lol: ) represent only 4.7% of votes.

Bangladeshis are not Hindu-hating fanatics eager for war with India like the Jamatis, most Bangladeshis do not like the Indian government, but we do not want a ZaidHamid style Hindu-Muslim war or hate Indians as people. So the term mainstream Bangladesh is used to denote those Bangladeshis on here who represent the views of 95.3% of the electorate as opposed to the 4.7% Jamati extremist minority.

Whatever Bangladesh think your wish, if you want hostility with both of your neighbours and no trade relation your wish

Sittwe is going to be completed in few months with mere $120 million investment.

What ground reality?

Are you retarded?

On the one hand we have rezakars and Jamatis insulting mainstream Bangladeshis like me precisely because we ideally want a healthy, normal relationship...

then on the other we have idiots like you with reading difficulties who think that I espouse Jamati-style views?

Read the thread properly.

What ground reality?

Covert affairs of Indian operations inside Bangladesh and the amount of influence in every level of Bangladesh.

Bangladeshis are not Hindu-hating fanatics eager for war with India like the Jamatis

Religion is not part of any of these discussions but you continuously bringing up communal tone shows you are a BIGOT to core. And who said "war with India"? You make up false flag phobia and then use that against Bangladeshis that is age old indian tactics against Bangladesh and Bangladeshis. Only can be expected from indian dalal like yourself to conjure up such lie.

1. The BNP is definitely better than the Awami League and composed of the liberation officers that liberated Bangladesh in 1971, whilst the Awami League actually has many pro-Pakistani rezakars who are now on the Awami bandwagon.

2. There are a bunch of pro-Jamati thugs on this forum (not just the ones you mentioned but others who I do not want to mention as I do not want to personalize things, plus this is about an inter-state issue and not local politics) who gang up on and insult mainstream Bangladeshis i.e. normal, non-partisan Bangladeshis who do not have a hatred for Hindus due to being part of an extremist fundamentalist organization. They are very active and vocal in this forum but it needs to be made clear they and their party "Bangladesh" Jamat e Islami (love the forcible inclusion of Bangladesh in their official name :lol: ) represent only 4.7% of votes.

Bangladeshis are not Hindu-hating fanatics eager for war with India like the Jamatis, most Bangladeshis do not like the Indian government, but we do not want a ZaidHamid style Hindu-Muslim war or hate Indians as people. So the term mainstream Bangladesh is used to denote those Bangladeshis on here who represent the views of 95.3% of the electorate as opposed to the 4.7% Jamati extremist minority.

Are you retarded?

On the one hand we have rezakars and Jamatis insulting mainstream Bangladeshis like me precisely because we ideally want a healthy, normal relationship...

then on the other we have idiots like you with reading difficulties who think that I espouse Jamati-style views?

Read the thread properly.

Non-partisanship and idealism doesnt work inside Bangladesh. Either you are BNP or Awami League. BNP has a coalition with Jamaat, so it is natural you will find BNP folks defending Jamaatis. I don't think you will find anyone beside al zakir and msaint in this forum who does not want the leaders of jamaat to be tried for their crimes in 1971, we all want a free and a fair trial.

Non-partisanship and idealism doesnt work inside Bangladesh. Either you are BNP or Awami League. BNP has a coalition with Jamaat, so it is natural you will find BNP folks defending Jamaatis. I don't think you will find anyone beside al zakir and msaint in this forum who don not want the trial of jamaati leaders to go, we all want a free and a fair trial.

I respect you as a fellow Bangladeshi and regard you as a Bangladeshi nationalist and sane-minded, and also opposed to extreme fundamentalism.

Luffy50, T-Rex, Earl are also pro-Jamati, Idune might deny it but he seems to be one (as other Bangladeshis on here have said), Kobiraaz is pro-Jamati and pro-Hizbut Tahrir (an extremist fundamentalist organization banned in Bangladesh).

All 5 of the above heap insults and abuse against mainstream Bangladeshis who are not India-hating fanatics.

Yes, there is RAW influence in Bangladesh and quite heavy but even RAW knows there are limits to its power and that Bangladeshi public opinion limits what they can do.

We are aiming to get 8% economic growth, we are on the trajectory to achieving that and India despite its faults is not stopping us from doing that.

We need to feed and clothe our people and resolve problems with neighbours through diplomacy, though in the Burmese context I definitely suggest military support (supply of arms and training) for the Rohingyas.

India can never invade and occupy us and knows that. The extreme secular wing of the Awami League and "Sushil Somaj" can never secularize us in the way that they want. So things are not as bad as they may seem.

Can any Bangladeshi nationalist please explain the wider context of this move by the Bangladeshi government?
@eastwatch @iajdani @CaPtAiN_pLaNeT @madx @Moander @asad71

I think its good move by Bangladeshi government. We can negotiate on this topic so that we can gain more profit from this sector.
I earlier heard that India doesnt want to give more to BD for passing their goods. So we can want them for more in this issue.
With that BD's roads and infrastructure is not ready to hold their trucks or goods. So we should look for what good for us.
With that recent denial by India, of connectivity with Nepal and Bhutan for electricity maybe a issue.

Though Im in favor for greater connectivity in this region. Bangladesh can be a greater hub and get more profit due to this.

But more from that u can see my signature;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its good move by Bangladeshi government. We can negotiate on this topic so that we can gain more profit from this sector.
I earlier heard that India doesnt want to give more to BD for passing their goods. So we can want them for more in this issue.
With that BD's roads and infrastructure is not ready to hold their trucks or goods. So we should look for what good for us.
With that recent denial by India, of connectivity with Nepal and Bhutan for electricity maybe a issue.

Though Im in favor for greater connectivity in this region. Bangladesh can be a greater hub and get more profit due to this.

Yes it could be retaliaton for any number of things.

- Blocking us from electricity with Nepal and Bhutan.

- Denying us much needed data about waters and rivers going to Bangladesh.

New Delhi definitely seems to have been stung with Dhaka playing hardball.

Its not a good move by Bangladesh, I already told Sittwe is finishing in few months.

Its not a good move by Bangladesh, I already told Sittwe is finishing in few months.

Im not saying it wont happen. Today or tomorrow we have to make connectivity for greater good.
But in terms o negotiation its good.

I respect you as a fellow Bangladeshi and regard you as a Bangladeshi nationalist and sane-minded, and also opposed to extreme fundamentalism.

Luffy50, T-Rex, Earl are also pro-Jamati, Idune might deny it but he seems to be one (as other Bangladeshis on here have said), Kobiraaz is pro-Jamati and pro-Hizbut Tahrir (an extremist fundamentalist organization banned in Bangladesh).

All 5 of the above heap insults and abuse against mainstream Bangladeshis who are not India-hating fanatics.

Yes, there is RAW influence in Bangladesh and quite heavy but even RAW knows there are limits to its power and that Bangladeshi public opinion limits what they can do.

We are aiming to get 8% economic growth, we are on the trajectory to achieving that and India despite its faults is not stopping us from doing that.

We need to feed and clothe our people and resolve problems with neighbours through diplomacy, though in the Burmese context I definitely suggest military support (supply of arms and training) for the Rohingyas.

India can never invade and occupy us and knows that. The extreme secular wing of the Awami League and "Sushil Somaj" can never secularize us in the way that they want. So things are not as bad as they may seem.

All the above posters you have mentioned are BNP and 2 with a soft corner for Jamaat e islami. It is quite natural since BNP has an alliance with Jamaat. Our economy is doing well, it could be certainly better minus the massive corruption by the reigning party. I challenge you to get a loan above 10 crore from any bank without courting an awami league dalal. The posters you have mentioned certainly are passionate about their parties thus the insults, it is not uncommon within the party members of BNP. You should hear what the BNP family members have to say about Hasina and the party.

I will give you an example of RAW in Bangla. Last year this hindu 'bhodrolok' businessman who courted us for a meeting between Pranab Mukherjee and a very important member of the KZ family. Man wanted to do 'business' with us. This bhodrolok has a condo in Delhi and is regularly in touch with him and knows a lot of Indian politicians. The extent of his connections inside Bangladesh was mind boggling, he basically knew most secretaries, ministers and had tremendous influence in Sonali Bank (the md of Sonali Bank is a hindu).
Why would India want to takeover one of the mostly densely populated poorest nation on the planet? it just wants total submission, which they are on the way of achieving, they destroyed the backbone of our army. Talk to any army officer from Bangladesh and they will tell you the morale of our enemy, it is non existent.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom