What's new

Bangladesh Pushes back refugees from Myanmar

What does a Bangladeshi know about ethnic groups you are all the same... lol... 15% of Punjabi pop. in Pakistan is jatt, warrior class, what is bangadeshi?

This warrior class labeling by feudal class is absolutely pathetic and baseless branding. These feudal rulers used to say what?
1 pakistani soldier = 3 indian soldier because pakistanis are blue blooded or something. In 1971 war, out of vengeance, sometimes freedom fighters used to execute so called blue blooded creatures by throwing them into river. They could not swim, drowned and dead. Huh ... pathetic warrior class.

They haven't been there for 6 centuries. Apparently they went there in the mid 19th century, after the Anglo-Burmese wars. Anyone who moved to Arakan before 1823 is recognized as a Burmese national.

I don't agree with that law. That is a clearly racist law introduced in 1962. However, in the case of the Rohingya, there just doesn't seem to be a way they will be able to integrate into Myanmar.

^ Why do you have such rules that muslim cant become police?

I wasn't aware of such a law. I think a Rohingya can't become part of the police.

Why Bangladesh is turning them away. When someone's brother got homeless, he shares his own house with him instead of shedding crocodile tears.

Or a better question is: why are some of you advocating military intervention which you are neither capable of or being able to afford than just allowing them to settle in Bangladesh if they so wish (which I'm sure they would). Give them opportunities in your glorious, civilised, prosperous flood-plain of a land.

Why Bangladesh is turning them away. When someone's brother got homeless, he shares his own house with him instead of shedding crocodile tears.

we already share our house with 300 000 to 500 000 rohingyas as well as the Bihari population. We cant support them no more.

Or a better question is: why are some of you advocating military intervention which you are neither capable of or being able to afford than just allowing them to settle in Bangladesh if they so wish (which I'm sure they would). Give them opportunities in your glorious, civilised, prosperous flood-plain of a land.
Don't worry. Bro, if bangladesh attacks Myanmar for Muslim cause, there will be no crisis of money or military aid! You know about pot bellied Saudi sheikhs right?

Do you really think they want to move to bangladesh(their own will)?? They are being forced by the majority to move out of burma.

Don't worry. Bro, if bangladesh attacks Myanmar for Muslim cause, there will be no crisis of money or military aid! You know about pot bellied Saudi sheikhs right?

farhaan dont go war mongering here. It will only derail this good thread

Do you really think they want to move to bangladesh(their own will)?? They are being forced by the majority to move out of burma.

Here is my solution: give the Rohingya a choice of where they want to live. Bangladesh or Myanmar. If Myanmar, give them citizenship on the condition of learning to speak Burmese and other basic citizenship tests. If Bangladesh, accept them happily as they speak a Bengali dialect anyway and have Muslim cultural values.

Saudi Shaikhs who don't give you aid for Rohingyas and don't care about the Rohingyas who's condition is worst compared to Palestinians. Are they going to fight your war.
How many Iranians or Arabs came on this thread to support Rohingyas.

I know i sound like idiot. Bangladesh not in a position to wage war for other. This Government will not take any risk on economic Growth rate! But i have come to the conclusion that this is the only solution of Rohingya problem..... Burmese are racist, even indians are thousand times better than those islamophobes.

Here is my solution: give the Rohingya a choice of where they want to live. Bangladesh or Myanmar. If Myanmar, give them citizenship on the condition of learning to speak Burmese and other basic citizenship tests. If Bangladesh, accept them happily as they speak a Bengali dialect anyway and have Muslim cultural values.
Why do they need to speake burmese? Do we tell our Rakhaines to speak bangla?

No they cant get a choice whether they can live in Bangladesh, simply because they did not live there since independence or even before pakistan was created. However, they have been living in myanmar, as you claim, since th 18th century. So they do belong to Burma not bangladesh.

They speak in a dialect that is mixed Bangali and burmese. Their alphabet is also different from us. Muslim cultural values are the same throughout the world not only bangladesh

I know i sound like idiot. Bangladesh not in a position to wage war for other. This Government will not take any risk on economic Growth rate! But i have come to the conclusion that this is the only solution of Rohingya problem..... Burmese are racist, even indians are thousand times better than those islamophobes.

Why do they need to speake burmese? Do we tell our Rakhaines to speak bangla?

We are not as powerful as china or india that we can demand they stop their violence. The best we can do now is, keep pushing their boats away from bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom