What's new

Bangladesh protests Pakistan Parliament resolutions

I don't know what these Mental Retards are trying to prove by burning Jinnah's effigies !!! Awami Leg has always played the politics of Hate !!!

Its not off topic, i hope you understand analogy.The same way pakistani's forgot who freed them, gave them independence before jinnah carved a seperate nation, the bangladehi also forgot about jinnah

We Pakistanis never forget anything. We know great people like Sir Sayyed, Johar Brothers, Sir Aga Khan, Allama M Iqbal, Sir Jinnah(R.A) etc freed us from clutches of Indians & Britishers. Don't drag your insignificant country & people into every matters beg to accept everyone from Pakistan to Bangladesh to Bhutan to Sri Lanka that you freed them. huh what kind of propaganda you guys are brain washed from? Do you have some shame left?

We Pakistanis never forget anything. We know great people like Sir Sayyed, Johar Brothers, Sir Aga Khan, Allama M Iqbal, Sir Jinnah(R.A) etc freed us from clutches of Indians & Britishers. Don't drag your insignificant country & people into every matters beg to accept everyone from Pakistan to Bangladesh to Bhutan to Sri Lanka that you freed them. huh what kind of propaganda you guys are brain washed from? Do you have some shame left?

Brainwashed, huh....not recognizing who gave you freedom from Britishers is what i will characterize as brainwashed.Did Jinnah participated in independence struggle...NO

Bangladesh has road named after Indira Ghandi but nothing after M. A. Jinnah.

Pakistan has road named after Sher-e-Bengal A. K. Fazlul Hauqe.

Last edited:
PLEASE BACK ON TOPIC. THIS IS NOT AN INDIAN vs PAKISTAN THREAD. If both of you cannot contribute then please just stop bickering or take it outside this thread to P.M.
سر جی بنگالی اور خاص کر اینٹی پاکستانی بنگالی انڈیا کے کتے ہی تھے اور آج تک ہیں اس لیے کتے کو مارنے سے بہتر ہے کتے کے مالک سے بات کی جائے

Brainwashed, huh....not recognizing who gave you freedom from Britishers is what i will characterize as brainwashed.Did Jinnah participated in independence struggle...NO

All those leaders i posted in my last post fought for independence from Britishers & Indians. We don't give a flyin fkk what you are brainwashed in & what you believe. For us Gandhi, Nehru, etc are outsiders & insignificant. Don't beg us to accept them as something.

All those leaders i posted in my last post fought for independence from Britishers & Indians. We don't give a flyin fkk what you are brainwashed in & what you believe. For us Gandhi, Nehru, etc are outsiders & insignificant. Don't beg us to accept them as something.

Leave it be, just an aside, open up any and i mean any book by a prominent western author on indian independence movement and you will find out who is brainwashed.

سر جی بنگالی اور خاص کر اینٹی پاکستانی بنگالی انڈیا کے کتے ہی تھے اور آج تک ہیں اس لیے کتے کو مارنے سے بہتر ہے کتے کے مالک سے بات کی جائے

What if it is also same kind? LOL

Abbey tu bhi toh Bharti lover hai aur Ummah ke khilaf hai. Tera saat kya sulook kiya jaeye, beradar.

Leave it be, just an aside, open up any and i mean any book by a prominent western author on indian independence movement and you will find out who is brainwashed.

You are brainwashed buddy. Gandhi, nehru may have fight for India but they are insignificant for Pakistani independence Movement. Pakistani leaders i mentioned fought for us.

You are brainwashed buddy. Gandhi, nehru may have fight for India but they are insignificant for Pakistani independence Movement. Pakistani leaders i mentioned fought for us.

They got an independent pakistan from whom.You were also part of british india from whom congress fought and gained independence.

They got an independent pakistan from whom.You were also part of british india from whom congress fought and gained independence.

Please don't derail the thread further. Congress fought for Indians & for India but Pakistani leaders & Muslim League fought for Pakistan. Congress never fought for Pakistan it was Muslim League who fought Britishers as well as Indians to gain Freedom.

Now please cut this off topic as i explained everything to you. If you don't wanna learn & choose to live on the propaganda fed you...i can't help.

28_Pakistan+Embassy_Ganajagaran++3.jpg

Seriously i never knew there were people like these too.

Notice the dots, that should tell you all you need to know. :lol:

Please don't derail the thread further. Congress fought for Indians & for India but Pakistani leaders & Muslim League fought for Pakistan. Congress never fought for Pakistan it was Muslim League who fought Britishers as well as Indians to gain Freedom.

Now please cut this off topic as i explained everything to you. If you don't wanna learn & choose to live on the propaganda fed you...i can't help.

Yup while congress fought for independence, went to jail, boycotted puppet elections held by british, demanded poorna swaraj...none of which the muslim league did, infact it sided with the british, took part in puppet elections, did not boycott round table conference...only when british said they were ready to give independence then muslim league under jinnah started talk about seperate homeland......and i agree this discussion is offtopic.Stay brainwashed my friend.

Back
Top Bottom