What's new

Bangladesh protests Pakistan Parliament resolutions

Sorry but you forced me to say that many in Indian National Congress were terrorists i.e Bhagat Singh who was responsible of killing several British troops & so Indian National Congress was an organization which British had to keep an eye on. Now please stop the thread hijacking & derailing.

You can not have the cake and eat it too, Bhagat sing was never in INC and in fact INC stood for non- violent protest..this post alone shows your ignorance.And bhagat sing killed one British personal not several my ignorant friend.

Well there is nothing much to dig in to here guys... BD government is just trying to make an issue out of a non-issue for political point scoring only. I don't believe provoking anti Pakistan sentiment can stand very high or can serve them any good.. Anyway burning flags and effigy shouldn't concern us.... it's not about us...

You guys made it an issue first by passing a resolution condemning hanging of a mass murderer and rapist of another country. Now you say BD Govt. tries to make an issue?

When you see your Jinnah being burnt in another country by random people you guys get angry but when you play with the emotions of Bangalis by saying Kader Mollah was innocent in national assembly BD's reaction make no sense. Right?

I don't support burning Jinnah in public but you should also take the blame for it. Why did you provoke BDians?

How many times jinnah went to jail my dear sir, please as we are brainwashed and ignorant enlighten us.

Jinnah became barrister at the age of 19 and he was the youngest barrister of whole South Asia of his time. Jinnah practiced law for 50 years both in India and England and he was instrumental in making laws for British India judiciary related laws especially that are related to Muslims (You may Google it). Jinnah was one of the richest person of India at the time of partition and he became rich only by practicing law. You would be highly stupid if you expect some one from a person like Jinnah to go to jail.

I saw a youtube video of a Pakistani talk show where a lady politician said many of them were forced to sign the resolution by saying if they don't sign it they are not Muslims. The host got surprised. The lady said 'hum logo ko non Muslim na karar de is niye hum log resolution sign kiya.'

Jinnah became barrister at the age of 19 and he was the youngest barrister of whole South Asia of his time. Jinnah practiced law for 50 years both in India and England and he was instrumental in making laws for British India judiciary related laws especially that are related to Muslims (You may Google it). Jinnah was one of the richest person of India at the time of partition and he became rich only by practicing law. You would be highly stupid if you expect some one from a person like Jinnah to go to jail.

1. It seems that i am highly stupid after all, because according to you rich , educated person do not go to jail for the freedom of their motherland.Some stupids for you : Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King, Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi,desmond tutu,Aung San Suu Kyi...to name a few.

2. Can you please back your claim that jinnah was the youngest barrister of his time, and also the claim that he was instrumental in creating indo-british laws.

To be frank new generation today has no special feelings for Jinnah.

But AL members sometimes say bad about him. But he is totally irrelevent in today’s scenario.
My father never told anything bad about Jinnah. He accused Vutto of Pakistan’s disaster.

This is because new generation is told lies, they are brain washed and taught to hate Pakistan.
In any case your new generation should know, we do have special feelings for our Mr.Jinnah, he is our leader, our Guide. We are proud of him.
Go tell your new generation, what Jinnah did for Muslims of subcontinent, no Bengali could ever do for Bangladesh.

You think 70 million people who can only speak Bengali would stay calm when a West ruler wants to instil another 'foreign' language forcefully to them? You could have several languages in your West Pakistan but East Pakistan there is only one language Bengali. How can it be visionary to declare a language as sole state language where the Urdu language is seen as a 'foreign' language?

You are talking as now no bengali speaks urdu? Hypocrates, Bangaldesh till now just produces ghadars who just killed their own forefathers. Who cant be their own how they can be of others.

Muslim law doesn’t apply to Jinnah, says daughter

In the dispute over the palatial Jinnah House in south Mumbai, Dina Wadia, the only daughter of Mohammad Ali Jinnah, has stated before the Bombay High Court that her father is not governed by Islamic succession laws, but by Hindu customary law instead.

The building in question, blessed not only with history but also location — facing the sea from the posh Malabar Hill — is currently valued at Rs 300 crore.

In 1947, when Jinnah left India for Pakistan, the Government had taken it over as "evacuee property". However, Dina had remained behind in Mumbai, having been disowned by Jinnah. Now 88 years old, she lives in the United States. After a series of legal moves, Dina Wadia filed a writ petition before the Mumbai High Court in 2007, claiming that Jinnah House could not be classified as "evacuee property", as her father had died without leaving behind a will. So, she went on to claim, all his properties, including Jinnah House, devolved to his successors.

The trouble was that under Muslim succession law, Jinnah's property would devolve to a long list of family claimants, only one of which was his daughter. This meant that even if Jinnah House was not "evacuee property", Dina Wadia would have to share Jinnah House with other relatives of her father.

To overcome this, her lawyer Fali Nariman has stated in court that Jinnah, as a Khoja-Shia, was not governed by Muslim succession law, but by Hindu customary law — in which intestate succession is to the daughter alone. To establish this, Nariman has relied on a long line of cases where the Indian Supreme Court has held that Khoja-Shias are governed by Hindu customary law. Khoja-Shias, like many Muslim communities in India, have traditions that are a mix of Islamic and Hindu rituals.

Muslim law doesn’t apply to Jinnah, says daughter - Indian Express

How many times jinnah went to jail my dear sir, please as we are brainwashed and ignorant enlighten us.

Ok so as per your history person must visit jail to get independence. Nice very nice! you know every time you Indian come up new theory amaze me. Can you please tell me where is this university of bullshit located in India? and what is its annual capacity? or its natural or God blessing:hitwall:

I think they could have burnt Yahya Khan's effigy instead of Jinnah. Jinnah is not liked by majority of people but not hated. Yahya is seen as a representative of Shaitan in BD. There is even a popular caricature of Yahya Khan depicting Shaitan.

You Pakistanis are mostly responsible for provoking. Just withdraw that resolution. Everything will get normal.

why we withdraw? your country enjoy it your self.

Ok so as per your history person must visit jail to get independence. Nice very nice! you know every time you Indian come up new theory amaze me. Can you please tell me where is this university of bullshit located in India? and what is its annual capacity? or its natural or God blessing:hitwall:

Its located in pakistan and they say you are over qualified for it.They are inviting you for a dean position though.I was just replying to your comment that as jinnah was educated and rich it would be stupid to go to jail.I never said its necessary to go to jail, but when fighting for freedom, most freedom fighters are put in jail...even non-violent ones like i mentioned above.Accept it jinnah and muslim league never fought for free against British, they sure did put on their gloves after freedom was granted for a separate state.

He was very popular in the 90s... "Socha na tha" remember???

Every morning his songs were aired on PTV... Respect !!
Socha na tha,Amai bhasai li re,La bamba remix all I remember.abhi bhi uski gaana bahut popular hai specially Amai bhasai li re

Jinnah was secular potitician. He was Shia Muslim but brought up in Catholic church. He said Quadiyanis are Muslims. See the irony. Jinnah's ideology is completely out thrown by Pakistan.

1. It seems that i am highly stupid after all, because according to you rich , educated person do not go to jail for the freedom of their motherland.Some stupids for you : Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King, Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi,desmond tutu,Aung San Suu Kyi...to name a few.

2. Can you please back your claim that jinnah was the youngest barrister of his time, and also the claim that he was instrumental in creating indo-british laws.

True. You are highly stupid. Jinnah was a constitutionalist and the people who you mentioned do not come in a category of Jinnah whose excellence was in Law.

Jinnah was born in 1896 and Jinnah completed his education from Lincoln's Inn in 1895 and he was the youngest Indian to be called to the Bar in England.

Back
Top Bottom