What's new

Bangladesh protests Pakistan Parliament resolutions

Jinnah was secular potitician. He was Shia Muslim but brought up in Catholic church. He said Quadiyanis are Muslims. See the irony. Jinnah's ideology is completely out thrown by Pakistan.

Don't talk what you don't know. Jinnah gave all his wealth to Ali Garh Muslim University, Sindh Madara ul Islama nd Peshawar Islamia College which is why he is called the father of the nation.

True. You are highly stupid. Jinnah was a constitutionalist and the people who you mentioned do not come in a category of Jinnah whose excellence was in Law.

Jinnah was born in 1896 and Jinnah completed his education from Lincoln's Inn in 1895 and he was the youngest Indian to be called to the Bar in England.

Again claim please, so he was fighting British by participating in an puppet government, which was boycotted by every major party except muslim league....wow, your posts gets stupider by minute..keep them coming .

True. You are highly stupid. Jinnah was a constitutionalist and the people who you mentioned do not come in a category of Jinnah whose excellence was in Law.

Jinnah was born in 1876 and Jinnah completed his education from Lincoln's Inn in 1895 and he was the youngest Indian to be called to the Bar in England.

Nationalist element of Bengali's gone full retard once more. Need I say more? Can't believe there are people from Bangladesh on this forum actually trying to justify this outrageous action. Tsk,Tsk,Tsk.

Don't talk what you don't know. Jinnah gave all his wealth to Ali Garh Muslim University, Sindh Madara ul Islama nd Peshawar Islamia College which is why he is called the father of the nation.

Then tell me why did you declare Ahmadis Kafirs in constitution when your Jinnah said they are Muslims.

“Ahmadis are Muslims, If They Say They are Muslims and No One, Not Even the Sovereign Legislature, has the Right to Say Otherwise." - Muhammad Ali Jinnah, 05 May 1944.

What right have I to declare a person non-Muslim, when he claims to be a Muslim’" - Muhammad Ali Jinnah, 23rd May, 1944, Srinagar

Ahmadis Are Muslims----Mohammad Ali Jinnah « PKPolitics Discuss

Bangladesh has road named after Indira Ghandi but nothing after M. A. Jinnah.

Pakistan has road named after Sher-e-Bengal A. K. Fazlul Hauqe.
Here you are wrong. The Great Quaid E Azam Road Was None Other Than The Shahbagh.Which was later renamed shahbagh & Jinnah hall of DU renamed Surya Sen Hall by AL .

Again claim please, so he was fighting British by participating in an puppet government, which was boycotted by every major party except muslim league....wow, your posts gets stupider by minute..keep them coming .

Its not that stupid. All the major parties were asking British to leave India while Muslim League was asking British to first divide India and then leave.

Nehru! The First prime minister of India had a affair with wife of Mount bettan and even Indian scholars don#t feel shy of discussing that affair. So should I say that one one hand Congress is fighting against British and on the other hand Nehru was so close to British that he even had a affair with wife of Mount bettan and he made Lord Mount Bettan the first president of Independent India. Huh

what i can say u guyz have to take over Delhi again.

Can't you do something on your own ? :pissed:

What was the point of having Independence from us if you - the People - are going to be used as a tennis ball on a tennis court between two players - Hasina & Khalida ? o_O

I want your Azadi back ! :p:

Waisee tuu tou safe & sound hai na ? :what:

Prior to 1933, He was very liberal. After 1933, when he became involved in Pakistan movement, He reformed. Became religious. Maulana Shabbir Ahmad Usmani, Moulana Shaukat Ali Thanvi, Pir Meher Ali Shah accounts about Jinnah are worth reading too which are in Urdu
Well I got some other account the version. Now how do we decide which is the right version? :)
According to his comment it is clear that He's Awami Leaguer . :rofl: oh yes , forget to tell ; they still love India and dreamt to Make Bangladesh part of India. According them," Whats wrong on that ? Bangladesh was a part of India. So there is no harm to be a part of tht once again .":rofl:
Ohh really? We dint know nor we think Banglasesh shud be back in India nor we want to do that. Just like you Jamatis even RSS extrimists are very big minority in India who dream of that Akhand Bharat thing. So you can relax. By the way this progress that Bangladesh is making is just coz of liberal people like Awami Leaugers. Religiuos shit will take to close to what Pakistan is here.

You can not have the cake and eat it too, Bhagat sing was never in INC and in fact INC stood for non- violent protest..this post alone shows your ignorance.And bhagat sing killed one British personal not several my ignorant friend.

OK my bad he was not INC member but an activist for Indian Independence Movement. He killed people & even threw bombs in Central L Assembly.

And let it be clear we don't care for Indian Freedom Movement leaders as they fought British for having whole Subcontinent. Our Leaders fought for Pakistan Independence Movement not only from Britishers but Indians too.

Bangladesh has road named after Indira Ghandi but nothing after M. A. Jinnah.

Pakistan has road named after Sher-e-Bengal A. K. Fazlul Hauqe.
bro are you talking about the one in chittagong? i'm from there. some people including me intentionally or unknowingly call it "indoora road". but it's sad and nothing short of scandalous that we are made to commemorate a colonizer but not a liberator

Here you are wrong. The Great Quaid E Azam Road Was None Other Than The Shahbagh.Which was later renamed shahbagh & Jinnah hall of DU renamed Surya Sen Hall by AL .

This is what I mean. AL bastards has renamed many things after 71 to satisfy their Hindu fathers reside in Dilli.

Who the hell is Surya Sen?

Back
Top Bottom