What's new

Bangladesh protests Pakistan Parliament resolutions

Yup while congress fought for independence, went to jail, boycotted puppet elections held by british, demanded poorna swaraj...none of which the muslim league did, infact it sided with the british, took part in puppet elections, did not boycott round table conference...only when british said they were ready to give independence then muslim league under jinnah started talk about seperate homeland......and i agree this discussion is offtopic.Stay brainwashed my friend.

lolololol...what a brain washed person i've met. You mean all those leaders who fought for independence & died way before 40's know something? Sir Sayyed, Johar brothers, Aga Khan, Allama Iqbal, Sir Jinnah (R.A) are few names & they were fighting since 1890's. Have some shame before posting propaganda craps.

Magar tum musalman nahi ho. Afsoos! Theek hai. Marzi tera, mera kya.

Not Muslim however they are Islamic name holding fasiq.

Some are just pure ignorant.
How can wearing a stupid dot on your head make you a fasiq??Its not Hindu religious thing...they wear shidur(its a different thing).....The girls in the pic are commies...Don't care about them!

lolololol...what a brain washed person i've met. You mean all those leaders who fought for independence & died way before 40's know something? Sir Sayyed, Johar brothers, Aga Khan, Allama Iqbal, Sir Jinnah (R.A) are few names & they were fighting since 1890's. Have some shame before posting propaganda craps.

How many times jinnah went to jail my dear sir, please as we are brainwashed and ignorant enlighten us.

How can wearing a stupid dot on your head make you a fasiq??Its not Hindu religious thing...they wear shidur(its a different thing).....The girls in the pic are commies...Don't care about them!

It's part of Hindu realign or culture. It has nothing to do with Islam.

How many times jinnah went to jail my dear sir, please as we are brainwashed and ignorant enlighten us.

Sorry but you forced me to say that many in Indian National Congress were terrorists i.e Bhagat Singh who was responsible of killing several British troops & so Indian National Congress was an organization which British had to keep an eye on. Now please stop the thread hijacking & derailing.

Some bunch of retards will do that.

Bangladeshis have nothing to do with Mr.Jinnah.It's a bridge too far for them.I can understand if they burn the posters or an effigy of yahya khan or ZA Bhutto.

If by burning their "imaginary" association with Mr.Jinnah means that getting a separate land was not their choice..Then what's stopping them now?

Your home your ways.

BTW we also have a Pakistani version of retards....."the sold ones".... No?

Tap this bottle of emotions that is overflowing.
They had burned the Quaid's residency in Ziarat District.What have we done about that?

Last edited:
Citizen of Bangladesh is Bangladeshi and most of them are Muslim. Idune is Bangladeshi origin Muslim. He is a prude son of a Muslalman.

Bengali are citizen of Indian state called west Bengal and they are mostly Hindus.

So why Bharti Hindu Bengali like yourself post in Bangladesh sub forum pretending as Bangladeshi.

Nice theory. Yeah indeed I am Bangali:dance3:

Well there is nothing much to dig in to here guys... BD government is just trying to make an issue out of a non-issue for political point scoring only. I don't believe provoking anti Pakistan sentiment can stand very high or can serve them any good.. Anyway burning flags and effigy shouldn't concern us.... it's not about us...

Back
Top Bottom