What's new

Bangladesh proposes procurement of high-end military equipment from US

Either way you will be happy:crazy:. You have no idea what will happen if you get f16s do you. Your bases will be over run by US contractors. You will be crying when myanmar bombs your airbases and the US pushes the kill switch on your f16s. Also any disobedience of your master will lead to stopage of spares. This is all reality.
US is no friend of Myanmar. China is.

BD military still exist? can you please give me their forum link

They opened it multiple times and closed it because of minimal activities. But their facebook group is super-active always. Probably because most Bangladeshis are more active in FB than any other platform.

Wait hold on. F16 s to Bangladesh ?
Why? What does Bangladesh have to offer to the US that is worth F16s. Americans don't give f16s for no reason even if you have the money to pay for them.
I know its hard for Bengalis to look at PAF f16s and say that could have been us if we were not snakes.
If US is giving that means Bengalis are paying!

how about giving them 4 sqd of JF-17 blk3..
if you can afford that, it would be the best solution for Bdesh.
imho, i can predict the indian diplomatic onslaught on Bdesh would crush them to submission.
but your idea is more feasible for Bdesh, if they want some good air deterrence while not spending too much on fancy toys.

Do you really need to ask that?
I really do, the only "threat" you face is a small border with Myanmar. Outside of that you can't really challenge India so you played smart and just let them do whatever.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom