What's new

Bangladesh PM congratulates Mamata

Just when CPM tried to focus on industrialization, they are booted out, by a party high on populism.
Current generation Bengalis are really unfortunate people.
But on second thought, the work ethics of bengalis is the worst in India, they will oppose any efficient administration.
They deserve mamta.

That's an urban legend. I work for a leading software firm in India and I have worked in other states as well. Across the lobs, Calcutta creates most revenue after Chennai with 1/4 th of Chennai office employee. There are more people working in Pune and Blore as well.

Had work ethics of Bengalis been poor, software firms wouldn't have lined up for land in the state even after Singur and Nandigram debacle.

She would not Support it...i think cozz most Muslims in west bengal Support Commies...

But, during election campaign Mamata recited Kalema many times. Muslims there have become fond of her lately. So, it is sound victory for her party.

I thought Jute industries revived. Its been a mad rush here for the last couple of years and we cant take more orders due to capacity constraint. Govt is opening closed mills one after another.

Jute goods and raw jute combined the export has supassed $800 million already this year.

Bangladesh theke Hasinadir phone peyechi, khub valo laglo, mone hochhe dui Bangla ek hoe gelo ! - Mamata (bdnews24.com bangla edition )

Yes sad so all West Bengalis are crossing the borders over to Bangladesh...

Not to Bangladesh but they are shifting within India to places like Bangalore and Delhi in search of better higher education and Job opportunities !
..This change in governance in bengal is welcome ! 'Poriborton' was needed !

Bangladesh theke Hasinadir phone peyechi, khub valo laglo, mone hochhe dui Bangla ek hoe gelo ! - Mamata (bdnews24.com bangla edition )

Ja mone kore korukga kintu amra oder nibo kon dukkhe?
Oder kaache Banglar che India aage.

There are only 2 civilian airports in West Bengal,one in Kolkata,Dumdum and the other one in Bagdogra,Siliguri,and the later one remains closed for long time periods in an year due to landslides.

@Abir, how come the industrial maga state west Bengal has only two airports. In comparisn BD has about 25 airports, but some are not used. The list below shows the ones which are operating:

.:Airports in Bangladesh::..

Ekta phone call peye ato khushi?
The whole election thing has gone to her head!:rofl:
Didi what are u smoking???

Considering Mamata's mindset, I can foresee she is claiming more from the central govt for the infrastructural and economic development of her state. She will force her demand on the center and will talk big unless her demands are met. Does Mamata have a real plan to develop west Bengal or it is talk as usual?

she never said 'Valo'.

If indeed she had said anything, it would be 'Bhalo'.

What Greater Bangla.

A silly idea at best.

Back
Top Bottom