What's new

Bangladesh PM congratulates Mamata

holy smoke that will be huge...and lets not speak about all the gold that comes from UAE..

Ya you have a diamond industry which export more than 45 billion. Those golds/diamond get reexported.

My age wont provide you document but your govt will.

your claim that indians dont have documents was childish :P
there are many docs that are legal such as birth certificate, pan card, ration card, passport, domicile certificate etc etc.

there are many docs that are legal such as birth certificate, pan card, ration card, passport, domicile certificate etc etc.

What about voter ID card and driving licence? :azn:

Ya you have a diamond industry which export more than 45 billion. Those golds/diamond get reexported.

That is how money spins!!

One has to know that money should never remain idle!

Or people should also not be idle!

Ohh supporting documents.. I got it.

Just when CPM tried to focus on industrialization, they are booted out, by a party high on populism.
Current generation Bengalis are really unfortunate people.
But on second thought, the work ethics of bengalis is the worst in India, they will oppose any efficient administration.
They deserve mamta.

Why are we discussing Indian politics in Bangladeshi sub-forum?
What Indians do in that part of the world is their
unfortunate business. There is a sub-forum dedicated to
Indian politics.

Ya right when 10% (of total population) of West Bengali Muslims are Urdu speaking out of 25% which tells all the stories right??? You guys chased out of all those Urdu speaking guys who found refuge in West Bengal. Bangladeshi Muslims has no interest about India. Have you ever seen any Bangladeshi ever applied for Jobs in any Indian company? That should tell you the psyche of the people here.
You illegal migration theory is nothing but hoax.

If it is a hoax, we would not be spending billions of dollars on border patrol.

I am not that much aware of India's political environment, specially in the West Bengal state......... Is this win that important that it even made into major news in all of BD's local TVs???........ I actually thought something similar to the Mumbai event took place..........with all the news showing breaking news.........

Irrespective of the result, I hope there can be much better relationship BD and WB and ofcourse India as a whole........

Just out of curiosity.......... Did other similar leaders get called by our PM previously......... Indian Prime Minister is one thing.......... but even state leaders, thats bound to be new...... I believe the two ladies at our helm are really working out regarding our Foreign Policy.

Bengal wanted a change and of that there is no doubt.

However, with this lady replica of Don Quixote, all are holding their breath!!

So am I. And some of her "Sancho Panzas" are quite funny. Like that Derek O'Brien, when he goes off into a political spiel; he's quite amusing-foaming at the mouth and all that. But there are people like Amit Mitra too; so its quite a "motley crew".

Back
Top Bottom