What's new

Bangladesh Negotiating to Buy F-10 Fighter Planes

That is misplaced overconfidence. You know that Pakistan have nuclear weapons right?

Even discounting nuclear weapons, being big doesn't mean you'll win.

Look at the USA vs Vietnam for instance.

If even superpower USA, cannot guarantee a victory against a much weaker opponent, then who can?

US was super touchy about its casualty, if they had stayed on nobody would have dislodged them.
In India, more people die of hunger and disease than any war, dying comes natural to us. I am not proud of that but you would agree Indian govt has more men at its disposal to fight and die.
Secondly pakistanis have shown in 71 that they want to live for another day, they have backed down in each war. They are not in desperate situation like viets.
Defeating pakistan or BD (discounting the cost) is not really unimaginable, but that defeat will only add to our misery.

Here is my first comment on PDF.... I usually dont comment, just read them, however on seeing the pathtic PKs and BDs, I have decided to add my 2 paisas....

Guys, there are rich and poor in all countries that is directly proportional to population and other criteria..ok forget abt it...

I aint no war monger, but, at the end of the day, if India decides to go on a war with PK or BD, do you guys really think you guys would exist ? really?? or do u even think your country's map would still be on world map ?? Did you forget there is gonna be just a big crater in the place where your home was located once, if we have another PM like Honorable Indira Gandhi Ji?? Dont tell me the CHinese would save ur a**..If u think so, you are the most ignorant fool on earth....fyi..at the end of the day, everyone are selfish.... just like you prefer to risk your neighbour's life than your own life...

TRUTH HURTS AT TIMES.. TRUTH IS India has long back moved away from being Pakistan centric for reasons that are obvious, Pakistan is no more a threat to us....

we are looking forward to play a bigger role with our growing economy,, INdeed we have our own problem but we would sort it out, its just a matter of time... we read military dev in Pakistan for time pass. It is good to read comments (funny sense) whrein Pakistanis try to portray themselves more strong than India and we inturn counter attack..... I seriously wonder whre do u guys get this thought\feeling that you can beat India incase of war with us, let alone the support that both of us wud get from world forum....

TO be honest, at the max, you can try to give ur best shot and inflict max damage that ur capabilities wud permit you to do so, while your instinct keeps telling you that you cannot win a war with India as you never had in the past in your short miserable life....

Now chill.. have a beer....:cheers:

Granny, welcome to the 21st century. Gone are the days when battles were fought with both the armies facing each other in a battle field.

If you seriously do think about a sovereign country, please do take into consideration the local indigenous community, who under no circumstances whatsoever would support the invading force. BD or PK public would actively resist any Indian forces. And please do not be naive enough to take them lightly. Unarmed BD civilians have shown over and over again what it can do. It will be truly a people's war.

We would always resort to guerrilla warfare when under attack by any foreign occupation force. Would like to see what Indian forces do to counter them. We have given birth to legends in that field and we will once again. And please do think twice before exaggerating about wiping us off the map; even USA would not dare to say such things.

And anyway, if you do know that Indian force is such superior to us, why do you even bother about pointing it out at every opportunity??..... Unsure of your capability, are you? Threatening words like this will not earn you any respect whatsoever. Want to be treated like a super-power? Then behave like one.

Here is my first comment on PDF.... I usually dont comment, just read them, however on seeing the pathtic PKs and BDs, I have decided to add my 2 paisas....

Guys, there are rich and poor in all countries that is directly proportional to population and other criteria..ok forget abt it...

I aint no war monger, but, at the end of the day, if India decides to go on a war with PK or BD, do you guys really think you guys would exist ? really?? or do u even think your country's map would still be on world map ?? Did you forget there is gonna be just a big crater in the place where your home was located once, if we have another PM like Honorable Indira Gandhi Ji?? Dont tell me the CHinese would save ur a**..If u think so, you are the most ignorant fool on earth....fyi..at the end of the day, everyone are selfish.... just like you prefer to risk your neighbour's life than your own life...

TRUTH HURTS AT TIMES.. TRUTH IS India has long back moved away from being Pakistan centric for reasons that are obvious, Pakistan is no more a threat to us....

we are looking forward to play a bigger role with our growing economy,, INdeed we have our own problem but we would sort it out, its just a matter of time... we read military dev in Pakistan for time pass. It is good to read comments (funny sense) whrein Pakistanis try to portray themselves more strong than India and we inturn counter attack..... I seriously wonder whre do u guys get this thought\feeling that you can beat India incase of war with us, let alone the support that both of us wud get from world forum....

TO be honest, at the max, you can try to give ur best shot and inflict max damage that ur capabilities wud permit you to do so, while your instinct keeps telling you that you cannot win a war with India as you never had in the past in your short miserable life....

Now chill.. have a beer....:cheers:

Oh no! one more indian suffering from Narcissistic personality disorder .. may be it is their education system or culture responsible for this !! :hitwall:
images

double post

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

If Pakistan isn't, what about China? I heard some of your generals were concerned about them. Why are you buying multi-million dollar jets from Europe? Why even go nuclear in the first place? And if your country is not worried about Pakistan, please enlighten us.

Whatever rajusri said deserves every bit of criticism from any Bangladeshi. I am not surprised you don't seem very concerned over the behavior of your fellow countrymen (yeah, so much for big brother).

No one said India and Bangladesh will go to war. It would in fact compromise India's security. India is no superpower, not even close. A arrogant poor man is bound to be doomed if he plays his cards wrong.

buddy its Bangladesh which is poor ( not arrogant ). if India decides India can pose a significant harm to Pakistan and Bangladesh even without starting war. we have other tools. but we dont like to bully others until they threaten us .

i wish from my heart that Bangladesh keeps building economy like it is doing now. i wish Bangladeshis prosperous life.

Here comes an Indian with eternal love for Pakistan. Do not worry, Pakistan will come out stronger in the future in economy when their India-sponsored terrorism inside Pakistan abates. BD will keep on improving on its economy and at certain juncture of time, it will go after military. It is still doing the military development under the sensitive nose of India. This is how BD is going to purchase at least two sq of J-10, you can rest assuired about it.

You dont need to love pakistan to point out the facts. The fact is even now you are not comparable to pakistan economically.
Read the post in which he made the comment that bangladesh will surpass pakistan. My comment is in reply to that.

Bangladesh still cant afford to be a strong military power in near future, it will ruin your economy. That is why I said, in near future you wont see much change.

LOL I've never heard that sentence used before.

Do you have a comment on your fellow Indian's post, the one from Ganny?

Don't you think it was ridiculously jingoistic?

not exactly those words but Chinese members use such type of words. i hope you would explain to them that china cant win just because its big.

and yes granny's comment was jingoistic.

Troll reported. If it is OK than let see.

Weak people like you kill even US through shouting but in reality faced you hide. Let see what the mods think.

It was not a trolling. It was an answer to the continuous trollings of the Indians. When the Indians cannot match our civic argument they come like mosquitoes, bite and spit venom like snakes. Respect Bangladesh and its people. Respect also their liberation struggle in 1971. They will respect in return. Spit venom, they will return your favour in kind.

Do not ridicule BD for it is a poor country. But, respect how it is struggling to raise its heads above water. This is our struggle and we will win for certain. Respect our foreign policy that suits the interest of our own country. We are not an order made tail of any country in the region. Do not make mistakes about our resolve that we will we will keep our heads high.

not exactly those words but Chinese members use such type of words. i hope you would explain to them that china cant win just because its big.

and yes granny's comment was jingoistic.

Well China is about the same size as India in terms of population.

And I agree with your second paragraph.

It was not a trolling. It was an answer to the continuous trollings of the Indians. When the Indians cannot match our civic argument they come like mosquitoes and spit venom like snakes. respect bangladesh and its people. They will respect in return. Spit venom, we will also return in kind.

We know here who spreads the hate venom. Certain so called Bangladeshis has there hate in blood against India. They see India everywhere. Every move of INDIA is an act against them. We call it India phobia. Actually this section became an anti-India sub-section. But the funny thing is in that hate mongering post you actually explained yourself though.

IF Mods think that such hate mongering is OK than what!

Guys, That was just my point of view and am not a military advisor or a think-tank... you better pray am not... lol...

Please excuse me if am off the topic... but am very curiuos...this might be am bit silly though... It is obvious why Pakistan hates India...but... I seriously wonder why would Bangaldesh hate India for any reason (have to come to this conclusion on seeing the anti-India comments from most of BD members)...We are the reason why Bangaldesh is born in first place.. We supported you guys when you needed independence... Will you hate someone who helped you attain independence??... we went to war with our brother Pakistan on behalf of you.. Is that because of the religion thing you hate us ?? Did you forget all the good things we did to you ? Was that because you assume that we are trying to bully you ? What shd we do to make you believe that we want peace with you and most of us indeed love you (atleast dont hate), mainly coz (I think) we are one of the main reasons for your independence as you wished....

I think we are in Goal Keeper's situation here... no matter how many goals you saved, people would only remember the ones you missed.....and in this case, i dont think we even did any harm to Bangaldesh.. then why all this damn hate towards us....

We know here who spreads the hate venom. Certain so called Bangladeshis has there hate in blood against India. They see India everywhere. Every move of INDIA is an act against them. We call it India phobia. Actually this section became an anti-India sub-section. But the funny thing is in that hate mongering post you actually explained yourself though.

IF Mods think that such hate mongering is OK than what!

I see all our posters defending the honour of their country by putting arguments in a civic manner. But, it is the nature of the Indians to bully others who they PERCEIVE weak. You come suddenly in tens in number to bully a BD poster who you think deviates from what an Indian is expected out of him, a citizen of poor BD.

In your eyes our country is small and weak, therefore, should be subject to bullying. This is what you guys are fond of doing in your own country and in your own society using your JAT PAT system. Do not ever think of our country's status in a similar way.

Rectify you guys typical Indian character, we are here to discuss things in civic manner. If not, you will get hundred times stronger posts from our side, I promise that.

Well China is about the same size as India in terms of population.

And I agree with your second paragraph.

correct but china has bigger military and missile forces. but still this can not guarantee china's victory against India.

if america a superpower can not defeat Vietnam then how china which is not superpower can defeat India which is a nuclear power,has worlds third largest army and has access to high tech western and Russian weapons.

double post

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

buddy its Bangladesh which is poor ( not arrogant ). if India decides India can pose a significant harm to Pakistan and Bangladesh even without starting war. we have other tools. but we dont like to bully others until they threaten us .

i wish from my heart that Bangladesh keeps building economy like it is doing now. i wish Bangladeshis prosperous life.

A lot of your folks on the inside circles don't agree with that. They already do use tools other than war, by the way, right from the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom