What's new

Bangladesh Negotiating to Buy F-10 Fighter Planes

BUy F16's ... best economy fighter... US will be willing to negotiate or sell you their Surplus with upgrade...

We should buy Chinese because F-10 is a good fighter. It could be the very best, considering its price tag. Moreover, we cannot trust USA. It is a feeble minded giant with changing mind. Even the govt of AL, supposed to be an staunch ally of big DADA, is a big purchaser of all Chinese military hardwares for all the branches. She smiles at India and then extends her heart to China. She is a good politician, isn't it? She has certainly read quite a few pages of Arthashastra while she was in Indira gandhi's guardianship in India after the fall of her father.

well i think BAF should go for more migs as they already operate them..
and if they really want to go for more cost effective aircraft then i think thunder would be a great choice!
im pretty sure russia would allow china to export RD-93 to bangladesh. this would drastically reduce maintenace hurdle because of similar engines in migs..

BAF has 2 sq of migs, but their maintenance is a problem. We do not have proper maint. worksops here. So, the planes are taken to Ukraine. BAF has also 2 sq of BVR capable F-7BGs and this time it is inducting 2 more sq of this plane from China. But, F-10 or J-10 remains our target purchase in the future. BAF seems to have already placed orders to the Chinese, and they may have agreed to it. Chinese know our requirements.

Well i say, good luck to BD. The J-10's would be a worthy addition, if what they say about it on paper is true. But my opinion would be to opt for the JFT since, the PAF usually requires very high standards to be met before inducting any fighter.

That being said, maintaining hostility towards India is oldschool these days. I know Bangladesh and i know the ground reality in Bangladesh is so much different than what you guys make it seem like in this forum. There has never been a time in BD where India gained so much popularity. The politicians who profess otherwise are fighting a losing battle.

My consolation is that the paranoid old generation will soon phase out and we will soon be entering a brave new era.......together.

jf-17 and selling to india????not in dreams only meant for friendly countries like bangla turkey indonasia not to be given to states involved in state terrorism

jf-17 and selling to india????not in dreams only meant for friendly countries like bangla turkey indonasia not to be given to states involved in state terrorism

We wouldnt mind supplying a Few Spares to Your Land Rover Vehicles The Army uses though.... ;)

It was a joke, but according to your logic, China gave JF-17 to the wrong customer:lol:

$23 million at that time is huge.Now upgrades only cost more than $45 mln.
Even mki costed around $40million but for the recent order we paid $102 mln for each aircraft. Even Tejas costs $31 mln now.
Mirage is a proven strike aircraft and Jf-17 is a young one yet to be developed fully and to be proved.

what you mean by by yet to be proved ,:P
are you really well coming PAF you to show its fitness :cheesy:
OLD is GOLD no doubt ,i will never comment if you Prefer F'6 , Mirages or even Fokkers :wave:
but let us Try the Young and New Generation JF-17 THUNDER whose capabilities not Price :what: are compared with F-16, by US defence Analysts themselves :coffee:

It was a joke, but according to your logic, China gave JF-17 to the wrong customer:lol:
lol not gave it to but co-produced it with.anyway none of others business.but pakistan dosnt sell jf17s to state sponser of terrorism in 14 states.

Well i say, good luck to BD. The J-10's would be a worthy addition, if what they say about it on paper is true. But my opinion would be to opt for the JFT since, the PAF usually requires very high standards to be met before inducting any fighter.

That being said, maintaining hostility towards India is oldschool these days. I know Bangladesh and i know the ground reality in Bangladesh is so much different than what you guys make it seem like in this forum. There has never been a time in BD where India gained so much popularity. The politicians who profess otherwise are fighting a losing battle.

My consolation is that the paranoid old generation will soon phase out and we will soon be entering a brave new era.......together.

New generation people in BD are getting more anti-Indians. After 1971 India lost its vision. It just did not know how to deal with BD and what are the minds of its people. It became also a nightmare for India. So, it tried to control our foreign policy, it demanded non participation in the OIC by Sk. Mujib. Then India blew everything apart by commissioning Farakka. The list goes on.

But, the more India tried to grab us, the more BD went away from it. India's small mind has surpassed its physical bigness. So, now when India's very dear AL is in power, BD is continuously procuring or producing AGMs, MANPADs, APCs, FACs, Frigates, Attack Helis, fighter planes, MBTs, OPVs MBRIS and its modified rockets to name a fewin two hands from China and others. The latest addition is supposed to be J-10s.

Seems AL is good for BD military. During AL time India keeps its guard off and BD equips itself. It happened also in the last term.

New generation people are getting more anti-India. After 1971 India lost its vision. It just did not know how to deal with it and what are the minds of its people. It became also a nightmare for India. So, it tried to control our foreign policy, it demanded non participation in the OIC by Sk. Mujib. Then India blew everything apart by commissioning Farakka. The list goes on.

But, the more India tried to grab us, the more BD went away from it. India's small mind has surpassed its physical bigness. So, now when India's very dear AL is in power, BD is continuously procuring or producing AGMs, MANPADs, APCs, FACs, Frigates, Attack Helis, fighter planes, MBTs, OPVs MBRIS and its modified rockets to name a fewin two hands from China and others. The latest addition is supposed to be J-10s.

Seems AL is good for BD military. During AL time India keeps its guard off and BD equips itself. It happened also in the last term.

You people really narrow minded any how find way to bash India and Indians

Does that matter for Indians that what you thought for us ??? :cheesy:

Common yar get a life

You people really narrow minded any how find way to bash India and Indians

Does that matter for Indians that what you thought for us ??? :cheesy:

Common yar get a life
bangla pak china want to divide you and the game already started he will get a life but soon you have to buy a life in chinese yuan

Back
Top Bottom