What's new

Bangladesh Negotiating to Buy F-10 Fighter Planes

Sure, if you are talking about now, JF-17s suit the BAF requirements well.

However, the AL is extremely anti-Pakistan and pro-India. Trust me, I know since I have met the current foreign minister once, in fact she was my neighbor before becoming FM.

Not too viable for all parties if you ask me. Apart from India of-course ;)

The MIG-29s are in the same state since they were procured back in the 90s. It is about time that they upgrade them.

When the govt is taliking about J-10, a 4th gen plane, people here are answering with a JF-17 alternative. Can JF-17 match the performance of a J-10. Instead of buying JF-17, BD govt has opted to buy another 2 sq. of F-7BGs with BVR capability. But, after a few more years when J-10 is ready for export China will sell probably a few sqadrons of this plane to BD.

The Indians are good at science and reverse engineering is not beyond them. Your objective seems to be to assist them in their objectives while you pretend to be a Bangladeshi nationalist. Most of your comments display complete ignorance about the present situation in Bangladesh and the position of the military.

You certainly adore Indians.

Why this Indian is again coming with a circular meaningless statement? Indians are impossible gtuys. I wonder if it is to derail the thread. Hey Indian, go to your own Bharat Rakshak forum. We do not need your circular logic.

PDF rule does not stipulate that only BD members can post here.
And I wont suggest you to post reply in bangladesh defence forum(if there is one) because I wont be going there to read it.
What is the circular argument you are talking about.
Do you even understand what circular argument is? Can you show how my argument is circular.

PDF rule does not stipulate that only BD members can post here. What is the circular argument you are talking about.
Do you even understand what circular argument is? Can you show how my argument is circular.

Please my dear. Let us be kind and merciful to our BDian subjects.

They will enjoy serving us more than they enjoyed serving the British or the West Pakistanis.

We should always take care of our subjects from Indian Bangladesh.

No.

Indian BD will be to us what we were to the British.

But, unfortunately your forefathers remained our obedient SLAVES for many centuries. Oh, how our forefathers killed your coward forefathers! This bravery is the reason that we like to rule over your ACCHYUT India in an opportune time. Wait for that day. Today, you have conspired with a group of BD politicians to silence HUJIs. But, they will rise again and capture Assam from the idolaters. They are still pouring Muslims in that region.

By the way, why suddenly these African-looking ACCHYUTs are becoming nerveous and bad mouthing BD posters? Oh! It is because BD is purchasing Chinese F-10s? come on, guys! We are not certainly going to compete against you! But, Assam is different. We want Assam because we need a strategical depth. And we need these planes to safeguard our airspce, that's all. ACCHYUTs, please be quiet, for God's sake!

But, unfortunately your forefathers remained our obedient SLAVES for many centuries. Oh, how our forefathers killed your coward forefathers! This bravery is the reason that we like to rule over your ACCHYUT India in an opportune time. Wait for that day. Today, you have conspired with a group of BD politicians to silence HUJIs. But, they will rise again and capture Assam from the idolaters. They are still pouring Muslims in that region.

Yes BDian! yes!

Recount to yourself that imagined glorified history and macho deeds of your supposed ancestors. It will help ease your pain when an acchut flogs you for not making a proper weld in a factory in Indian BD.

I want you to bask in the false pride of your imagined history. In the meantime I'm busy choosing a viceroy for Indian BD.

BTW, BDian, I hope you won't mind enjoying the sea water for a few days when we block the Ganges and the Brahmaputra.

Submit yourself, BDian, and avoid getting Brahmossed.

Now C'mon, kneel down before your kind and merciful Indian masters and enjoy the flogging by a Hindu acchut.

Who will pay for this? :lol:

Bangladesh will never able to buy this with their low economy. I have heard they will buy this and that many times but nothing came true.

You certainly adore Indians.

:lol: He certainly entertain us.

The Indians are good at science and reverse engineering is not beyond them. Your objective seems to be to assist them in their objectives while you pretend to be a Bangladeshi nationalist. Most of your comments display complete ignorance about the present situation in Bangladesh and the position of the military.

Bangladeshi nationalist!!! :rofl: It is defined by India and born in RAW headquarter.

Who will pay for this? :lol:

Bangladesh will never able to buy this with their low economy. I have heard they will buy this and that many times but nothing came true.

The cheque already given to BD air force in last budget... So dont worry..

Lowest quality of life in the south Asia is Bangladesh and lowest per capita income with lots of illegal immigrants to India. Stop coming to our country.

You better take care of your 37% poor the lowest in the world.. and stop applying for jobs in BD.

Back
Top Bottom