What's new

Bangladesh Negotiating to Buy F-10 Fighter Planes

In my opinion, Bangladesh should be invited to join the Tejas program and a squadron or two aircrafts given on good will. If Bangladesh do not want to take the favour and insist on something in return, we should give it against textiles produced in Bangladesh.

I have a soft corner for Bangladesh. :cheers:

In my opinion, Bangladesh should be invited to join the Tejas program and a squadron or two aircrafts given on good will. If Bangladesh do not want to take the favour and insist on something in return, we should give it against textiles produced in Bangladesh.

NIice jokes buddy . thanks for your soft corner

NIice jokes buddy . thanks for your soft corner

Nope it is not a joke. I am serious. If only Bangladesh move beyond its insecurities and look at India as a friendly neighbour. I have met a lot of smart and intelligent Bangladeshi engineers while I was in UK. I have high regards for Bangladesh. India stands to gain with a friendly neighbour as much as Bangladesh stand to gain from India.
:tup:

If BD opt for any SAM system then the drama wii begin. And India will show that. ThAy have said they will not allow it.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...sh-air-force-procure-buk-m1-2-sam-system.html

I recommend not to buy any of such stuff from Russia. Not only is it susceptible to Indian pressure, but it is also very risky, especially since Russia is India biggest arms supplier for a very long time.

Why the AL like military purchases? Does the MIG deal ring a bell?
Hasina Faces Trial: HC rejects appeal to quash MiG case - Bangladesh News

Something similar also happened during Biman's purchase of Airbus aircraft back in the mid-90s.

^^^ If people in BD fear India so much, then I wonder how we managed to get transit without flexing our muscles.

Anyway, the opinion in PDF from those who claim to be from Bangladesh and the Government of Bangladesh are poles apart.
:hitwall:

I recommend not to buy any of such stuff from Russia. Not only is it susceptible to Indian pressure, but it is also very risky, especially since Russia is India biggest arms supplier for a very long time.

Question is do u care about Indian pressure?

Another question is should we care about Indian pressure? If yes, then why?

Additional question is do we need any SAM system in future or not? (It will be helpful for our airforce as experts say. only jet fighter will not work)

Last question is if we really need SAM system someday, why will not we buy? (Suppose we have money)

^^^ If people in BD fear India so much, then I wonder how we managed to get transit without flexing our muscles.

Anyway, the opinion in PDF from those who claim to be from Bangladesh and the Government of Bangladesh are poles apart.

Bangladeshis never fear India. It's impossible. The matter is different Bangladeshis think differently. You are in fallacy. Bangladeshis do not hate India, also Bangladeshis hate India, it's all about how India approaches. We are always peaceful, India disturbs us.

Why the AL like military purchases? Does the MIG deal ring a bell?
Hasina Faces Trial: HC rejects appeal to quash MiG case - Bangladesh News

Something similar also happened during Biman's purchase of Airbus aircraft back in the mid-90s.

If required wait for some time and negotiate a deal to get a good quality combat aircraft which will fit your needs. DO NOT BUY SOME CHEAP CHINESE AIRCRAFT JUST BECAUSE OF THE PRICE.

If required wait for some time and negotiate a deal to get a good quality combat aircraft which will fit your needs. DO NOT BUY SOME CHEAP CHINESE AIRCRAFT JUST BECAUSE OF THE PRICE.

I'm curious Sandy, do you think India can provide anything better than SOME CHEAP CHINESE AIRCRAFT?

Sorry ramu, how exactly will Bangladesh join the tejas program? what part will be produced in Bangladesh?

A. We are no where near the stage where we are capable of producing complex fighter aircraft, we don't delude ourselves.

B. The Bangladeshi defence establishment considers india as its main external threat, so why would it accept/buy weapon systems designed and developed from such a source?

C. the tejas is not even in full active service in the iaf, let alone offered for export. Even then for the price it would be offered, there are far better alternatives.

Bangladesh can buy anything from anywhere they want. Why should we bother about it.

Sorry ramu, how exactly will Bangladesh join the tejas program? what part will be produced in Bangladesh?

A. We are no where near the stage where we are capable of producing complex fighter aircraft, we don't delude ourselves.

B. The Bangladeshi defence establishment considers india as its main external threat, so why would it accept/buy weapon systems designed and developed from such a source?

C. the tejas is not even in full active service in the iaf, let alone offered for export. Even then for the price it would be offered, there are far better alternatives.

I agree with you on each point. I guess ramu was just joking. I think chinease aircraft will be best for bangladesh, cost effective and good enough.
You can buy some old aircrafts(F16s, Migs) too from other countries.

Tejas??? What is it???

Ohh I got it.. the flying saucer India trying to build for the last 30 years.. Dont take it as Joke but even if I were given 30 years time, with enough funding and 5 dedicated engineers, 5 good smith I would had built something at least to fly...
:smokin:
Thanks buddy.

good going bangla keep it up i think asian should buy asian products and bangla is taking right steps towards its own defense because negihbours like india cant be trusted

Tejas??? What is it???

Ohh I got it.. the flying saucer India trying to build for the last 30 years.. Dont take it as Joke but even if I were given 30 years time, with enough funding and 5 dedicated engineers, 5 good smith I would had built something at least to fly...
:smokin:
Thanks buddy.

there are going to be failures when a country tries to leap in to a complex scientific project like 4th gen jets. but again as much as we have become a butt of jokes, i would stronly urge bangladeshis to build an automobile before criticizing India's aircrafts.

Back
Top Bottom