What's new

Bangladesh Navy

Chinese subs really ?

Chinese are known to have loud @ss subs lol , I was expecting German or Turkish or even Korean subs.

I rather get quality subs honestly , I don't have faith in Chinese subs

Chinese subs really ?

Chinese are known to have loud @ss subs lol , I was expecting German or Turkish or even Korean subs.

Turkish subs have german engines, i do not think they are able to sell them independently.

Their tech is good enough for us in keeping IN out of our bay.

Turkish subs have german engines, i do not think they are able to sell them independently.

Their tech is good enough for us in keeping IN out of our bay.

Germans said they will do business with us , I think we can get German subs I mean Angela doesn't mind lol.

Who's India gonna blame when we buy German subs ? Adolf ?

If we buy Chinese they will have excuses which I don't want

Germans said they will do business with us , I think we can get German subs I mean Angela doesn't mind lol.

Who's India gonna blame when we buy German subs ? Adolf ?

If we buy Chinese they will have excuses which I don't want

Much more expensive.....it is not about just buying a sub.... you need to consider the weapons and support cost.... post ww2 consitution of germany means they will not supply us in case of war.... utterly retarded....

In my opinion germany for weapons is not an option

Much more expensive.....it is not about just buying a sub.... you need to consider the weapons and support cost.... post ww2 consitution of germany means they will not supply us in case of war.... utterly retarded....

Yeah lol , I guess we can get Korean subs instead and I think even if we get Chinese subs let's get the Song class cause it looks good ngl.

Yuan sub looks like a Chinese copy of a Russian Kilo sub

Yeah lol , I guess we can get Korean subs instead and I think even if we get Chinese subs let's get the Song class cause it looks good ngl.

Yuan sub looks like a Chinese copy of a Russian Kilo sub
You don’t buy subs because they look good 😂

Offensive war
Chinese subs really ?

AIP for the win

German subs are too costly and they won’t even make it out of their non magnetic steel. (Only Germany and Italy has those)

You don’t buy subs because they look good 😂

Offensive war

AIP for the win

German subs are too costly and they won’t even make it out of their non magnetic steel. (Only Germany and Italy has those)

True , I mean Korea is an option I also heard they can be modified to carry missiles.

By the way do you know when we're going to finish the dam submarine base and start buying new subs ?

All I found out the Naval Base Sher E Bangla is being completed in 2021 and idk if that has been delayed by a bit.

The subs will be chinese.... question is would it be song or yuan....i am hoping for the latter obviously....they will be 2nd hand one assumes....

Korean Chang Bogo and DSME 2000 sub also has chance as our submariners are being trained in Korea too. From Indonesian Chang Bogo and Thai S-26T deal it looks like Chang Bogo is cheaper than S-26T. At least $40 million less cost.

Turkish sub? Turkey only has Type-209 derivatives and their own MiLDEN sub is at conceptual stage so far and that's even getting help from Germany. So Turkey doesn't have any sub to export yet.

Chinese are known to have loud @ss subs lol

Conventional Chinese sub ain't that bad actually.

1602577464855.png

True , I mean Korea is an option I also heard they can be modified to carry missiles.

If you meant ballistic missile then you are wrong. They aren't offering any.

Which ship is this ???

First one is Qatari Emiri Navy's OPV “Musherib” and second one is Malaysian Gowind frigate "Maharaja Lela-class"

The submarine base will be completed in 2028. The project cost is $1.2 billion. Bangladesh navy has a plan to buy total 6 submarines within 2030.
Lots of silt removing and soil treatment work, that’s why it’s taking so long

Chinese subs really ?

I don't know much about the performance of Chinese subs, But I heard that Chinese subs once secretly tracked the Kitty Hawk aircraft carrier. is this real?

Chinese sub secretly stalks US fleet

Closest Encounter Since 2006: Chinese Submarine Tailed US Aircraft Carrier

Shock! ! ! Turkey and Korea will already assemble subs in 2006! ! !

wow BD plans to purchase Turkish and South Korean subs. applause! ! !

but.... When did you have this illusion? —— China asks you to buy a Chinese submarine? ?

Dam that's gonna be a bumer , one question though what about the 6 frigates we're going to make ?

When will the dry dock be finished ?
Donno, navy got the least of the budget allocations this year, 6 ongoing
I don't know much about the performance of Chinese subs, But I heard that Chinese subs once secretly tracked the Kitty Hawk aircraft carrier. is this real?

Chinese sub secretly stalks US fleet

Closest Encounter Since 2006: Chinese Submarine Tailed US Aircraft Carrier

Shock! ! ! Turkey and Korea will already assemble subs in 2006! ! !

wow BD plans to purchase Turkish and South Korean subs. applause! ! !

but.... When did you have this illusion? —— China asks you to buy a Chinese submarine? ?
What’s with your typical Asian condescending tone?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom