What's new

Bangladesh Navy

True lol , but we at least need our AW159s to counter this current threat

You also need CN 235 ASW to hunt Myanmar subs, much more endurance than a helicopter

1603017477826.png

You also need CN 235 ASW to hunt Myanmar subs, much more endurance than a helicopter

View attachment 680543

Myanmar sub will sink by itself.

40 year old rust bucked, third hand not even second hand and refurbished by Indians.

FB_IMG_1603025005752.jpg

INDIANS. Enough said.

We on the other hand are constructing a 1.2 billion USD submarine base, meanwhile Myanmars entire budget is 26 billion USD :lol:

Our budget is bigger than their entire GDP (Nominal).... lol lol

We can simply outspend them, If we wanted that, but in our country human development comes first, arms later.

Last edited:

40 year old rust bucked, third hand not even second hand and refurbished by Indians.

View attachment 680557

INDIANS. Enough said.

We on the other hand are constructing a 1.2 billion USD submarine base, meanwhile Myanmars entire budget is 26 billion USD :lol:

We can simply outspend them, If we wanted that, but in our country human development comes first, arms later.

I won't be surprised if that Kilo sub sinks itself , India is 30 years behind China in terms of submarine refurbishment lol.

But yeah hopefully we get some dam Maritime aircraft with ASW capabilities

View attachment 680557

INDIANS. Enough said.

in a recent interview ,a military spokesman of burma compared their single kilo with mercedes benzz nd ours with tractor!! :lol::lol: lol ..rusted mercedes benzzz!!

in a recent interview ,a military spokesman of burma compared their single kilo with mercedes benzz nd ours with tractor!! :lol::lol: lol ..rusted mercedes benzzz!!

Primates including monkeys are genetically related to Homo sapiens, they share the ability to dream.

Let the monkeys dream, it's mostly about bananas and sandals but sometimes they dream of benz'.

Last edited:

View attachment 680557

INDIANS. Enough said.

Well 2 Indonesian subs are also 40 years old but they are still maintained properly, modernized, and can still submerge and launch torpedos. I think we need to see the extend of that refurbishment to know whether that submarine is indeed capable to attack or just being bought for training purposes before new submarines are bought. Singapore was also doing the same method in the past.

Yup, I also like the idea to prioritize the economy first, I also think India is not going to attack Bangladesh. I believe they dont like the idea to add another 160 million Muslim to become their citizen which can give more weight to their own Muslim political power. Bangladesh itself doesnt have much land relatively to their big population, so this also make India interest to invade Bangladesh is very very low.

In the mean time Myanmar GDP is still small and you guys have both greater GDP and also huge population compared to them to sustain full scale war if it ever happen. I would say you guys will be able to get huge land, particularly if you do the all out war, not just in short period of time, similar like how Nazi did invasion in Europe. There will be huge casualties of course if you chose that way.

Despite so, getting more land is not really interesting anymore after industrialization and global trade become the source of economic development in Todays modern time, unlike in the past period where agriculture still one of the main source to get prosperity. I think Bangladesh will try to solve their land scarcity problem by trying to build more apartment and mimic city development happening in Singapore.

I also want to see my country, Indonesia, maintaining our current defense budget until 2024 and focus more on economy, education, and others. It is fool not to do it while the world is quite peaceful and most nations nowadays prefer trade and industrialization to grow the economy than attacking their neighbor to get more land and resources.

I would say Today competition is in economy and technology while defense budget should be kept under 1 percent of GDP. There is also thinking among Indonesian planner nowadays to make a law that force defense ministry to allocate 5 % of their budget for R&D. It is a good step if we really can make the law.

Well 2 Indonesian subs are also 40 years old but they are still maintained properly, modernized, and can still submerge and launch torpedos. I think we need to see the extend of that refurbishment to know whether that submarine is indeed capable to attack or just being bought for training purposes before new submarines are bought. Singapore was also doing the same method in the past.

Yup, I also like the idea to prioritize the economy first, I also think India is not going to attack Bangladesh. I believe they dont like the idea to add another 160 million Muslim to become their citizen which can give more weight to their own Muslim political power. Bangladesh itself doesnt have much land relatively to their big population, so this also make India interest to invade Bangladesh is very very low.

In the mean time Myanmar GDP is still small and you guys have both greater GDP and also huge population compared to them to sustain full scale war if it ever happen. I would say you guys will be able to get huge land, particularly if you do the all out war, not just in short period of time, similar like how Nazi did invasion in Europe. There will be huge casualties of course if you chose that way.

Despite so, getting more land is not really interesting anymore after industrialization and global trade become the source of economic development in Todays modern time, unlike in the past period where agriculture still one of the main source to get prosperity. I think Bangladesh will try to solve their land scarcity problem by trying to build more apartment and mimic city development happening in Singapore.

I also want to see my country, Indonesia, maintaining our current defense budget until 2024 and focus more on economy, education, and others. It is fool not to do it while the world is quite peaceful and most nations nowadays prefer trade and industrialization to grow the economy than attacking their neighbor to get more land and resources.

I would say Today competition is in economy and technology while defense budget should be kept under 1 percent of GDP. There is also thinking among Indonesian planner nowadays to make a law that force defense ministry to allocate 5 % of their budget for R&D. It is a good step if we really can make the law.

I agree , Bangaldeshs only hope is its own people inventing and or innovating new things to help this country out.

Same for Indonesia, Bangladesh may be small but if it can become an important country via something important it has made or owns it will be powerful in its own way.

Singapore is good but not my cup of tea , they lack innovation

Why is Britain so important ? The answer

Key inventions and a progressive culture and if those dam tea drinkers can do it so can we

I agree , Bangaldeshs only hope is its own people inventing and or innovating new things to help this country out.

Same for Indonesia, Bangladesh may be small but if it can become an important country via something important it has made or owns it will be powerful in its own way.

Singapore is good but not my cup of tea , they lack innovation

Why is Britain so important ? The answer

Key inventions and a progressive culture and if those dam tea drinkers can do it so can we

We drink tea too.

We will rather buy its successor CN-295 which will offer more range and endurance beside our army too open tender for this kind of aircraft. Army already operating CN-235 .

CN 235-220 can fly up to 11 hours. I think it is enough for Bangladesh who doesnt have large sea territory and ZEE. Indonesia uses CN 235 MPA to patrol huge area in Natuna while even Vietnam still rely on NC 212 MPA which is a smaller planes to patrol on their huge SCS claim.

1603045417303.png

Senegal is waiting their CN 235 MPA that is now still in Indonesia Aerospace facility, undergoing test flight.

1603045867662.png

If you would like to have greater endurance, more than 11 hours for MPA planes, Indonesia Aerospace can make it has 2 fuel tanks just like what they did to Vietnam NC 212

1603045754467.png

Indonesia Aerospace CN 235 ASW has 4 hard points by the way and their first project is for Turkish CN 235 ASW.

1603045985261.png

CN 235-220 can fly up to 11 hours. I think it is enough for Bangladesh who doesnt have large sea territory and ZEE. Indonesia uses CN 235 MPA to patrol huge area in Natuna while even Vietnam still rely on NC 212 MPA which is a smaller planes to patrol on their huge SCS claim.

View attachment 680646

Senegal is waiting their CN 235 MPA that is now still in Indonesia Aerospace facility, undergoing test flight.

View attachment 680648

If you would like to have greater endurance, more than 11 hours for MPA planes, Indonesia Aerospace can make it has 2 fuel tanks just like what they did to Vietnam NC 212

View attachment 680647

Indonesia Aerospace CN 235 ASW has 4 hard points by the way and their first project is for Turkish CN 235 ASW.

View attachment 680650

Hopefully BN Navy decides to go for this CN 235 ASW variant, we bought a C295 but it's for transport

Idk why Bangaldesh keeps buying transport aircraft lol

Hopefully BN Navy decides to go for this CN 235 ASW variant, we bought a C295 but it's for transport

Idk why Bangaldesh keeps buying transport aircraft lol

Transport aircraft are primarily to support UN missions and to be part of the emergency task force in case of floods etc.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom