What's new

Bangladesh Navy

I don't know much about the performance of Chinese subs, But I heard that Chinese subs once secretly tracked the Kitty Hawk aircraft carrier. is this real?

Chinese sub secretly stalks US fleet

Closest Encounter Since 2006: Chinese Submarine Tailed US Aircraft Carrier

Shock! ! ! Turkey and Korea will already assemble subs in 2006! ! !

wow BD plans to purchase Turkish and South Korean subs. applause! ! !

but.... When did you have this illusion? —— China asks you to buy a Chinese submarine? ?

Obviously your grasp of english is limited. If you put up a lucid question someone may answer you.

I don't know much about the performance of Chinese subs, But I heard that Chinese subs once secretly tracked the Kitty Hawk aircraft carrier. is this real?

Chinese sub secretly stalks US fleet

Closest Encounter Since 2006: Chinese Submarine Tailed US Aircraft Carrier

Shock! ! ! Turkey and Korea will already assemble subs in 2006! ! !

wow BD plans to purchase Turkish and South Korean subs. applause! ! !

but.... When did you have this illusion? —— China asks you to buy a Chinese submarine? ?

You really think China will give their best Sub tech to us ?

And yes China did give us the option to buy Chinese subs

You really think China will give their best Sub tech to us ?

And yes China did give us the option to buy Chinese subs
I heard China's best submarine is 095. Equipped with JL-3 submarine launched ballistic missile (range 12,000 km), can carry nuclear warheads.

emmm......... you want to buy a 095?

in fact, Turkey and even SK submarines are more suitable for Bangladesh. :tup:

Last edited:
I heard China's best submarine is 095. Equipped with JL-3 submarine launched ballistic missile (range 12,000 km), can carry nuclear warheads.

emmm......... you want to buy a 095?

in fact, Turkey and even SK submarines are more suitable for Bangladesh. :tup:

Why those lol ?
Just diesel electric Yuan or Song class submarines

Guess what guys , India just gave Myanmar another old Kilo Class Submarine

India that insecure little bi*ch , I hope this forces Bangaldesh to get the frigates,Subs and AW159s quicker.

Guess what guys , India just gave Myanmar another old Kilo Class Submarine

India that insecure little bi*ch , I hope this forces Bangaldesh to get the frigates,Subs and AW159s quicker.

It's that same old one, don't think they gave them a second one, Myanmar just showcased it for the first time recently.

We plan to use ours for training, in follow up for the new subs when 1 billion USD submarine base is built, we bought the Chinese subs with a plan, Burmese didn't.

Those rust buckets will be the extent of Myanmar's submarine force for a long time to come.

It's that same old one, don't think they gave them a second one, Myanmar just showcased it for the first time recently.

We plan to use ours for training, in follow up for the new subs when 1 billion USD submarine base is built, we bought the Chinese subs with a plan, Burmese didn't.

Those rust buckets will be the extent of Myanmar's submarine force for a long time to come.
Pretty sure we’ll have a large sub force in the near future. You don’t build a 1.2 billion dollar submarine base to house 200million dollars of submarines

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom