What's new

Bangladesh Navy

While Bangladesh is busy with the celebration of Independence Day and declaration of developing state, India has given a gift to Bangladesh by training Myanmar Navy in ant-submarine warfare exercise....

Myanmar navy to test Indian waters in a joint naval exercise with India
March 25, 2018
MYANMAR_NAVY_1.jpeg

Battleships from Myanmar have arrived at Vishakhapatnam to take part in India and Myanmar Navy Exercise 2018 (IMNEX-18). The exercise is being held off the eastern coast of India.

The exercise will be carried out in two phases namely the harbour phase (25th-30th March) and the sea phase (31st March-3rd April)

UMS King Sin Phyu Shin (Frigate) and UMS Inlay (Off-shore patrol vessel) are the two Myanmarese navy battleships that are taking part in the joint exercise.

The exercise is aimed at strengthening professional interaction between the two navies, both in harbour and at sea. This will kick-start the process of attaining interoperability between the two navies. The Myanmar navy had also participated in the recently concluded MILAN-18 maritime exercise at Port Blair.

The Indian Navy would be represented by INS Sahyadri (Anti-Submarine Warfare (ASW) Stealth Frigate), INS Kamorta (ASW stealth Corvette), a Chetak helicopter, two Hawk advanced jet trainer aircrafts and a submarine.

The harbour phase encompasses briefings, practical demonstrations, professional discussions, social interactions, cross-deck visits and sports fixtures. The Sea Phase will include complex operations including Fleet manoeuvres, gun firings as well as coordinated anti-submarine exercises.
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...-naval-exercise-with-india-1197636-2018-03-25

Ofc it doesn’t until such incidents happen regularly and US naval personnel have something to say to the media about Indian navy personnel competency.

Case 1:
if I take my car drive to work per day and drive to shopping on city roads every week. I won't get into an accident

Case 2:
If I take my car and drive every week into the narrow winding mountain roads sooner or later I will get into an accident

What you are telling that I am incompetent in the 2nd case ?

Case 1:
if I take my car drive to work per day and drive to shopping on city roads every week. I won't get into an accident

Case 2:
If I take my car and drive every week into the narrow winding mountain roads sooner or later I will get into an accident

What you are telling that I am incompetent in the 2nd case ?
Case 3: when your car explodes in car park multiple times and the new one gets filled with concrete from construction next door

[

3 collisions in USN last year, what do you say about that?

Of course puny brown water navy have a fleet which rarely leaves territorial waters, so this doesn't happen.
Well supa powa blue water navy explodes before leaving the harbor or gets their vessels filled with water after leaving the harbor.
Worse than the brown water navy that doesn’t send it’s ship out or the blue water navy that collided in ocean in isolated incidents and not make it a habit for every year.

Case 3: when your car explodes in car park multiple times and the new one gets filled with concrete from construction next door

car exploding in car park multiple times is a manufacturing defect. it is not the drivers fault
the Indian navy is a professional force with orders of magnitude better than pakistani and bangladeshi navy

in the 1971 war pakistani navy lost their submarine when it tried to lay mines

car exploding in car park multiple times is a manufacturing defect. it is not the drivers fault
the Indian navy is a professional force with orders of magnitude better than pakistani and bangladeshi navy

in the 1971 war pakistani navy lost their submarine when it tried to lay mines

Why are you even here? Let it go.

It’s your people who take a dump in swamps that grows your crops, not ours. XD

Did you look at the videos of Dhaka on youtube yet? You take dumps right out in plain view city, tannery effluent swimming pool around it or not.....and then the whole place floods....yuck. Its all there in plain view with a youtube search, and you lot claim some single digit or zero open defecation.....lol right.

Just a refresher:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/why-...l-suck-for-a-long-time-my-perspective.441599/

So don't give me this BS when you yourself called your countryfolk as cockroaches, smelly and gropey because they hassled you in the smelly foul airport for a bribe aka luggage check from the get go....and then you witnessed the horror that is Dhaka for 4 hours for a small trip to whichever gated place you went to.

Dhaka after all ranks where it does in liveability for a reason.....and its not a welcome trend to automatically believe the rural areas and towns are all suddenly 180 degree away from that hell-pit.

Anyone Please let me know me how to deactive my account here. This is an complete waste of time & energy. Mods of this forum are a real bunch of imbeciles. Enough of this PDF crap....

Anyone Please let me know me how to deactive my account here. This is an complete waste of time & energy. Mods of this forum are a real bunch of imbeciles. Enough of this PDF crap....

Yeah why is it that BD members here cannot have just one page of conversation without dragging India or Pakistan into it...and then revelling and propagating that crap till it reaches the inevitable conclusion @Ocean

Just talk about BD military acquisitions and operations instead of trying to get into d1ck measuring or silly talk....because BD loses big time if it enters that territory.

Yeah why is it that BD members here cannot have just one page of conversation without dragging India or Pakistan into it...and then revelling and propagating that crap till it reaches the inevitable conclusion @Ocean

Just talk about BD military acquisitions and operations instead of trying to get into d1ck measuring or silly talk....because BD loses big time if it enters that territory.
Dont quote me.

While Bangladesh is busy with the celebration of Independence Day and declaration of developing state, India has given a gift to Bangladesh by training Myanmar Navy in ant-submarine warfare exercise....

Myanmar navy to test Indian waters in a joint naval exercise with India
March 25, 2018
MYANMAR_NAVY_1.jpeg

Battleships from Myanmar have arrived at Vishakhapatnam to take part in India and Myanmar Navy Exercise 2018 (IMNEX-18). The exercise is being held off the eastern coast of India.

The exercise will be carried out in two phases namely the harbour phase (25th-30th March) and the sea phase (31st March-3rd April)

UMS King Sin Phyu Shin (Frigate) and UMS Inlay (Off-shore patrol vessel) are the two Myanmarese navy battleships that are taking part in the joint exercise.

The exercise is aimed at strengthening professional interaction between the two navies, both in harbour and at sea. This will kick-start the process of attaining interoperability between the two navies. The Myanmar navy had also participated in the recently concluded MILAN-18 maritime exercise at Port Blair.

The Indian Navy would be represented by INS Sahyadri (Anti-Submarine Warfare (ASW) Stealth Frigate), INS Kamorta (ASW stealth Corvette), a Chetak helicopter, two Hawk advanced jet trainer aircrafts and a submarine.

The harbour phase encompasses briefings, practical demonstrations, professional discussions, social interactions, cross-deck visits and sports fixtures. The Sea Phase will include complex operations including Fleet manoeuvres, gun firings as well as coordinated anti-submarine exercises.
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...-naval-exercise-with-india-1197636-2018-03-25

Real sad to see this.

BTW let's not post this in the Bangladesh Navy thread. It's off topic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom