What's new

Bangladesh Navy

Obviously Amar Khan has some problem. I get that form reading some of his posts in Facebook. Calling forumers traitors or razakarrs out of personal vendetta is wrong. We are just normal people doing normal things. Why he has problem with that is beyond me. Him being an extremist about PDF shouldn't affect our daily routines. Clear and simple.

Agreed. I wont waste any more breath on this. Case closed.
Imo he’s pissed about the members who support Pakistan’s misdeeds and members like idunes. Where is that guy anyways. XD

upload_2018-2-27_17-1-29.png

upload_2018-2-27_17-2-10.png

Is there a plan to build further examples in Bangladesh after the 4th Type 056 is delivered?

Khulna shipyard and Danish Damen shipyard sign agreement to build some submarine Tugboat for Bangladesh Navy .

Last edited:

The last link seems more of a Damen design for me. The two new tugboats could be Damen derivatives as well.

I am very happy that Damen has finally made inroads into Bangladeshi yards. This can only be a harbinger of world-class build standards for Bangladesh, sort of like what the Indonesians already started.

I was trying to explain to one Bharti poster here why Bangladeshi yards build way better boats than that langoti colonial-era yard across the border (GRSE). He didn't get my point.....:rolleyes:

Haturi dia bairaiya jahaj banano ek jinish, ar..........

I was trying to explain to one Bharti poster here why Bangladeshi yards build way better boats than that langoti colonial-era yard across the border (GRSE). He didn't get my point.....:rolleyes:

Yeah sure, 'better boats'-tugs & coastal survey vessels. :lol: Make sure you make it look like a big deal, just like how you portray 10,000 bikes an year walton as some auto giant.

Billu, several shipyards in India including small ones such as Tebma build boats to Damen design.

For the Indian Navy, there is always their own Directorate of Naval Design which presently handle larger projects such as Destroyers, Submarines & Frigates.

In addition we have many marine design houses as well as in-house design centers of yards such as L&T. These will design smaller vessels such as NGMV/NGC as for now.

The upcoming MRIS being built at HSL (yard no VC11184) designed by Vik Sandvik India or L&T's CGOPV are good examples for their capabilities.

GRSE is presently now building three Project 17A stealth frigates, which is enough proof for their capabilities.

What is your world class yards building anyway ? What happened to the plans for building C13B Corvette in Bangladesh-which is neither a Bangladeshi nor a Damen design ? :-)@Nilgiri

Last edited:
Hai Hai ! ! ! aigula na Dube gese, r tula jabe na bollo ? tullo kemon kore ? ! ! ! :o:
উনার ধারনা ছিল সাবমেরিনে ধান পরিহন করা হয়, তাই ডুবে যেতে পারে!
:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom