What's new

Bangladesh Navy

its russia one of the best and battle proven and smaller in size compare to the nato and usa counterparts
if we can get several of this it will be huge boost for the navy
yes it wont come cheap
if something is made by china, that does not means it,s a cheap/ 3rd class product. The day is long gone. The future is belongs to China so it,s wise to walk with them.
Russia came-up this offer because of indian influance............:coffee:

if something is made by china, that does not means it,s a cheap/ 3rd class product. The day is long gone. The future is belongs to China so it,s wise to walk with them.
Russia came-up this offer because of indian influance............:coffee:
more like because india is shifting towards the west and russia feels betrayed... else PAK fa tech transfer doesnt hike upto 7 bill in a day without a reason.....

18485847_1671288679578774_6706465369173719822_n.jpg

Defence Technology of Bangladesh-DTB
10 mins #বিগ_ব্রেকিং_নিউজ

Bangladesh Navy to purchase Chinese বাংলাদেশ নৌবাহিনী চীন থেকে ২ টি 2 X Type-053H3 Guided Missile Frigates গাইডেড মিসাইল ফ্রিগেট কিনেছে....

এগুলো সেকেন্ড হ্যান্ড ফ্রিগেট যা দিয়ে পুরাতন these may replace the US Hamilton Class Cutters হ্যামিল্টন ক্লাস ফ্রিগেটকে রিপ্লেস করা হতে পারে।

২০১৮ সালে এগুলো বাংলাদেশ নৌবাহিনীর বহরে যুক্ত হবে। By 2018 these are to be added to our Navy.
18920548_1372502272838202_8792201123888470081_n.jpg

Bangladesh Navy to purchase Chinese বাংলাদেশ নৌবাহিনী চীন থেকে ২ টি 2 X Type-053H3 Guided Missile Frigates গাইডেড মিসাইল ফ্রিগেট কিনেছে....

এগুলো সেকেন্ড হ্যান্ড ফ্রিগেট যা দিয়ে পুরাতন these may replace the US Hamilton Class Cutters হ্যামিল্টন ক্লাস ফ্রিগেটকে রিপ্লেস করা হতে পারে।

২০১৮ সালে এগুলো বাংলাদেশ নৌবাহিনীর বহরে যুক্ত হবে। By 2018 these are to be added to our Navy.
View attachment 401607
My god these are ancient.

that's what i was pointing out earlier! should BN really go for these frigates?!!
Well we already have 2 of the same.... abu baker and haider I believe. To build the numbers it's okay but to serve as backbone.... hell nah. Which they won't be anyways. That's why we see the cutters not going through anything substantial... they only serve as patrol boats basically.

Well we already have 2 of the same.... abu baker and haider I believe. To build the numbers it's okay but to serve as backbone.... hell nah. Which they won't be anyways. That's why we see the cutters not going through anything substantial... they only serve as patrol boats basically.
that's what i was pointing out earlier! should BN really go for these frigates?!!
these are upgraded version of the frigates we bought few years ago.
our ones are H2Jiii then followed by H2G, then followed by H3 (our upcoming ex PLAN frigates)
then Type054 comes into picture

Last edited:

View attachment 401607

it time to move away for BD navy from buying used old once upon a time navy ship from china
we can afford and also make new ones with the help of china
in long run this old bloats are not good

Back
Top Bottom