What's new

Bangladesh Navy indigenous Frigate development program.

BNS Shadhinota has ASW rocket launcher, so surely it has some submarine detection system
http://www.navyrecognition.com/inde...d-to-bangladesh-navy-by-chinese-shipyard.html

the punch word is "will"

The Bangladesh Navy corvette however will be fitted with one Type 730 CIWS and two Type 3200 ASW rocket launchers will replace the two triple torpedo launchers

It has haul mounted sonar and can be fitted with twoed sonar. Torpedo launchers are plug in, load, shoot. See the Chinese tv report. Your ignorant blah blah blabbering is amusing.:rolleyes:

Yes yes, I know you must have an ***, no doubt there. I am just not sure whether you keep your head between them. :rolleyes:
:flame::flame::flame::flame::flame:

where is the launcher? where is the hull mounted sonar (even you can't spelled the word hull properly)? Plug and play the ***, i think you are playing legos too much

and about integrated fighting system the BD armed forces has? can we break it down one by one by the assets the Bangladesh Armed Forces has and acquired?

1. Is BD armed Forces in possession of locally owned satellites for comm and relay data for their military and government agencies? Nope
2. Is BD armed forces in possession of ISR assets like MPA Aircraft, ESM planes, ASW aircraft, ISTAR and other ? yes, but only a handful number of TWO Do228 NG which is short legged. The rest is nil
3. Is BD Naval Ships and ground combat units had been equipped with SATCOM and getting Datalink system? the only one being known to have been equipped with such is BNS Bangabandhu, but with whom she will exchange the datas as she being equipped with Link YMk 2, and the rest of BN is Chinese origin

heck, the majority of BD Air Force fleets is mix match of Russian and Chinese origin in which most of them still relying on dumb bombs and short range AA missiles for their mission. There is no need for ground unit equipped with laser guiding equipments

BD Navy is surely growing at rapid phase, but the lack and deficiencies is still prevalent

the punch word is "will"

The Bangladesh Navy corvette however will be fitted with one Type 730 CIWS and two Type 3200 ASW rocket launchers will replace the two triple torpedo launchers

where is the launcher? where is the hull mounted sonar (even you can't spelled the word hull properly)? Plug and play the ***, i think you are playing legos too much

and about integrated fighting system the BD armed forces has? can we break it down one by one by the assets the Bangladesh Armed Forces has and acquired?

1. Is BD armed Forces in possession of locally owned satellites for comm and relay data for their military and government agencies? Nope
2. Is BD armed forces in possession of ISR assets like MPA Aircraft, ESM planes, ASW aircraft, ISTAR and other ? yes, but only a handful number of TWO Do228 NG which is short legged. The rest is nil
3. Is BD Naval Ships and ground combat units had been equipped with SATCOM and getting Datalink system? the only one being known to have been equipped with such is BNS Bangabandhu, but with whom she will exchange the datas as she being equipped with Link YMk 2, and the rest of BN is Chinese origin

heck, the majority of BD Air Force fleets is mix match of Russian and Chinese origin in which most of them still relying on dumb bombs and short range AA missiles for their mission. There is no need for ground unit equipped with laser guiding equipments

BD Navy is surely growing at rapid phase, but the lack and deficiencies is still prevalent
i am asking you few questions:
1 Is Bangladesh getting any ASW aircraft ?
2. How do BD Navy ships communicate with each other ?

Last edited:
2. How do BD Navy ships communicate with each other ?

1. The only reliable report is Bangladesh will purchase ASW copter

to have a radio is sure as every warship built after WW I sure have radio on them,

but to have a datalink system to feed each other realtime datas to be processed by modern Combat Management System is a whole different thing

to have a radio is sure as every warship built after WW I sure have radio on them,

but to have a datalink system to feed each other realtime datas to be processed by modern Combat Management System is a whole different thing
BD navy actually do that with walkie talkie.

1. I agree, reliable report is BD will purchase ASW copter but will not get ownership.
2. and no, BD Navy communicate via light signals.

Pardon the spelling, but it's an Internet forum not grammar class. Nothing to do with the topic.

BD armed forces has? can we break it down one by one by the assets the Bangladesh Armed Forces has and
ohhh...please do...

1.No. But local ownership has no role to play here if you are not in the big league.BN has Access to Chinese satellites & that's enough for their need in current scenario.

2. Yes. MPA, Shipborne heli.

You are contradicting yourself here. You are trying to take the upperhand in the discussion by twisting words. DO228 MPA being short legged jas nothing to do with having satcom/datalink with other ships and platform. You asked if BN has ISR platform & the answer is yes.

So ISR capabilities are present to some extent.
DO 228 MPA, Augusta helis have datalinks with rest of the ground bases & fleet.

No ESM Plane. But Ships are equipped with ESM/ECM/EW suit. DW 2000, Type 53, Type 56 all has ESM, ECM, EW suit onboard. These aren't very rare info. Interestingly these info are available in public domains. Again shows you aren't doing your research or just intentionally ignoring the research.

3. Utter misinformation & deception again. These are public domain info. All the ships in the fleet regardless of their origin has SATCOM & Datalink. Someone just have to Google the ship types & the infos are available.

Type 53 -
ZKJ-3 combat management system.
Type 56 -

ZKJ-3C combat management system.
So you see your repeated "Chinese origin" mantra is bs.

Where did this BAF discussion came from? Nothing to do with this topic. Stay on topic.

Yes. So try put your hatred aside & watch out for the developments.

2. How BD Navy ships communicate with each other ?
Give it rest,bro. It's pointless to reason with her.

Last edited:
BD navy actually do that with walkie talkie.

Pfffttt.... Last time I was using paper cups in sea and they were just fine.

I invite you for security clearance. Tomorrow you will be taken abroad the ship to be proven... after all that's what you're asking. XD
C-803 isn't for export so far and only used for PLA. that's C-802 or little chance of C-802A.
according to SIPRI database, BD procuring for type 056 was C-802 AshM. not C-803. that's why may be bro penguin take them as C-802.

Trade-Register-2013-2016-1.jpg

the link u guys provided is no solid since they added RBU 3200 ASW rocket into type 056 weapon list. there is no ASW rocket since they were commissioned. even in PLA version , it got only 324mm triple torpedo tube. no ASW rocket.

C-803 isn't for export so far and only used for PLA. that's C-802 or little chance of C-802A.
according to SIPRI database, BD procuring for type 056 was C-802 AshM. not C-803. that's why may be bro penguin take them as C-802.

View attachment 413720

the link u guys provided is no solid since they added RBU 3200 ASW rocket into type 056 weapon list. there is no ASW rocket since they were commissioned. even in PLA version , it got only 324mm triple torpedo tube. no ASW rocket.
I'm really pissed about the 300 more type 59 tank purchase. How could bd do such a fuckup. :(

View attachment 413720

There is no official name called C-803. C802 which has the charateristcs close to YJ-83 are called C-803 by the laymen. The reporter and sipri are both right.

the punch word is "will"

Excellent post and very valid points!

BNS Shadhinota has ASW rocket launcher, so surely it has some submarine detection system
http://www.navyrecognition.com/inde...d-to-bangladesh-navy-by-chinese-shipyard.html
That navyrecognition article says: "The Bangladesh Navy corvette however will be fitted with one Type 730 CIWS and two Type 3200 ASW rocket launchers will replace the two triple torpedo launchers"

Here'as pic of BNS Shadhinota
2388877.jpg

So, lets see what's visible:
  • no Type 730 CIWS
  • no Tye 3200 ASW rocket launchers
This is where such launchers normally are installed, in the bow area.
CX8GYvMUQAAfRLX.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom