What's new

Bangladesh Navy indigenous Frigate development program.

I read only two line of his post and if i find anything to reply out of it then i reply unless ignore. Most of the time you can find his dumb analogy within 2 lines.

Why, is it too hard for a guy who claims that 'Bangladesh can build a nuclear bomb in 5 years' ?

Yea. Lotta stupidity in that thread. Including the original article. However, the author WAS HOT!

Why, is it too hard for a guy who claims that 'Bangladesh can build a nuclear bomb in 5 years' ?
With adequate funding and no IAEA nagging any country can build a bomb in less than 5 years or even less.
not everybody is as inept as Indians. Not sure about the Indian, but all nuclear states did that within that timeframe.

With adequate funding and no IAEA nagging any country can build a bomb in less than 5 years or even less.
not everybody is as inept as Indians. Not sure about the Indian, but all nuclear states did that within that timeframe.

@Avicenna Now you know why this forum is a joke.

LOL. Yea your right. But reality matters. And you have no concept of that apparently.

Come on man. Stop embarassing yourself and let it go.
Come back with counter analogy instead of talking from your gutts. Nuclear bomb is a 75 years old technology. No biggies dude, even the bomb looks scary.

Bhai. Be realistic please. Think about what you are saying. Firstly, you start by prefacing it by IF there is funding. IF not IAEA. Thirdly, I dont think Bangladesh has the technical capacity or knowledge to design and build a nuclear weapon in 5 years. We dont even have a reactor.

So please man, stop displaying such utter disconnection from reality.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom