What's new

Bangladesh-Myanmar sea limits verdict Wed

Lol eta harle dipu moni Ghar e R Gordan thakbena! Next day 2-1ta article pawa Jabe bharoter taka kheye echha kore hairaaaaaaa geloW Ambaaalig

bnp aitare onak boro kora tulbe, bolbe jey 'desh ta ke beche dicche ai shorkar"

It is funny, we don't see much of that creature these days...

Regardless of bnp and regardless of maritime boundary issue, hasn't awami regime already sold out our interest and sovereignty to indians already ("desh ta ke beche dicche ai shorkar")? Good that you clarified your position.

And is that wrong?? So far i know, that Jewish lawyer is good, but his Bangladeshi partner is inexperienced and relative of an awami leader who knows nothing about such cases.... May Allah help us. First time praying for a Jew.

Regardless of bnp and regardless of maritime boundary issue, hasn't awami regime already sold out our interest and sovereignty to indians already ("desh ta ke beche dicche ai shorkar")? Good that you clarified your position.

you seem paranoid, i am just discussing a situation here....why do i always need to take a side in every discussion? i am just discussing both of the sides. Get a girlfriend or something or read a book!

And is that wrong?? So far i know, that Jewish lawyer is good, but his Bangladeshi partner is inexperienced and relative of an awami leader who knows nothing about such cases.... May Allah help us. First time praying for a Jew.

what is the name of the guy? i dont think in such a high profile case they are going to stick in some rookie. Its not as easy, when you hire such a hot shot lawyer from Boston, it means you hire the firm aswell and the firm Bangladesh hired is a damn good one, the firm will do whatever it takes to give it's client the best defense possible. Reichler is the head attorney. You can't have any corruption is such a high profile case, lets say there is any evidence of wrong doing in the case, the next government can sue that law firm and if it is proven, reichler would be disbarred and the whole law firm would go down. It is simply not worth it for a hot a shot lawyer like reichler to be involved in such thing. Judiciary system is very strict in the west.

The hearing is going to go on till 4:30 PM. So you gotto wait much longer than that.

If Bangladesh looses this one, they will loose against India too, because both India and Myanmar claims are based on the same clause.

I thought hearing finished few month ago!!! Yo meant deliberation?

i am getting a black white screen. anyone getting the pictures?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom