What's new

Bangladesh offers to train Lebanese Navy

How BD is seeing Iraq crisis ? Can we see BD forces participating in it to stop ISIS ?

Noway, Bangladesh never sends its troops without the mandate of UN. Gulf war was an exception but that was during a military rule in Bangladesh.

We have been asked before to send troops to Iraq and Afghanistan by the US but it was refused. There was also a general consensus among the politicians and civil society against sending troops.

boat-fishing.jpg

e n d i a n :P
Really? That's banned now? Even think tanks used to call us that word until very recently. I never understood what the implied insult was - the only "endianness" I know is the term in computer memory.

thats not trained or coached by #Bangladesh , they are the heads over their and compete with Bengalis that who will win, so before him 2 bengali soldier left the spot, but he reached them before they reach to all hurdles.... what a pity ;)

thats not trained or coached by #Bangladesh , they are the heads over their and compete with Bengalis that who will win, so before him 2 bengali soldier left the spot, but he reached them before they reach to all hurdles.... what a pity ;)
Rottenecards_9855574_6538ch5z5g.png

@BDforever no prob. dude, you can live in utterly Deception... when time will come, you will get the chance to show your capabilities... then only you will think it would be better to work under Pakistani Foces Supervision.. ;)

@bababhosundi Baap bichara kafi budha hogaya h.. and then he dint have to forget that Muslims ruled them for around 1000 years... so they can rule before, so they can rule now also... :pakistan::woot::yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom