What's new

Bangladesh is Purchasing Two more Submarines

Yes, whatever India has in 2030, BD will have 1/4th in 2030.
This will require the assistance of China.:china:

So a country with military budget of 1/15th (if not less) of dat of India will have 1/4th power of India in 2030?? I really love your (un-utilized) brain!!!

I am talking about future naval power of India.If you are growing by 5 percent per year in naval power index than we are growing at 10 percent per year in that same index.

Please provide me with that INDEX....Please

Begani shadi mein Abdullah deewana! Why would you come to their rescue?

Honestly, even China will not come to their rescue in case of escalation between Bangladesh and India. In fact, let me tell you as story:

Once there was a husband and wife. They used to live together, but wife somehow was not happy with husband. There was also a family's enemy - he was looking for revenge on both . Among many ways to take revenge - he chose to exploit the difference between husband and wife. Wife despite knowing he is enemy of her husband chose to take side of enemy. Chaos erupted in family - their came a time to choose. She ended the relationship and history with husband and preferred to be enemy's prostitute. Enemy got the revenge on family and continued to use her for his lust. Long after that, one day, she started feeling frustration. She started looking for someone else to extend her relationships. As the enemy came to know, he got frustrated as well. As the time goes on, this frustration rises. Though things are going in wrong direction but there is nothing happened yet. However, if she chose not to submit anymore, he will choose to oppress her....That is a long story, however, the question is: why would her old husband jump in to help knowing she chose to be his enemy's prostitute over living with him?

(All characters is story are fictitious and have nothing to do with reality. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental)
I am crying after reading this beautiful melodrama.:cray:Thank you bro. I am deeply moved.:cray:

I am talking about future naval power of India.If you are growing by 5 percent per year in naval power index than we are growing at 10 percent per year in that same index.

As I said earlier, whatever you must be smoking must be real strong...

I would be surprised if Bangladesh can catch up to one fourth of wherever we are now in 2030.

China comes to rescue every tom-dick-harry nation at the COST of threatening trade of $100 billion with India & even threatening a world war......

The wet dreams of BDians are AMAZING!!! :rofl:

Nope, a joint attack of mutual gain.
Say 2035?

Nope, a joint attack of mutual gain.
Say 2035?

And what EXACTLY do you think countries like USA, Russia, France, UK, Japan will be doing when a country like INDIA (whose GDP will be third largest by 2035 & will have the largest pop.) is attacked by China?? Watching FIFA world cup?

Concept of strategic depth is now largely obsolete in this age.This is not the time of Napoleon or Hitler.And we have strategic depth in other form.Our mighty rivers and marshes are like 1000 km strategic depth for other countries.Even in 1971, with besieged and under quipped Pakistani army, supportive local population and the help of 2 lakh Mukti Bahini, India needed 13 days to reach Dhaka.Tell me, how many days it will take to reach this time or in future?

Most of Pakistan, including all it's major cities are within 200-250 km from Indian border as well.But that didn't prevent Pakistan from becoming a big sore point for you.:D

You are wrapping on three sides of Bangladesh is actually your weak point when you have a chicken neck and head of that chicken is sandwiched between Bangladesh and China.:lol:

First thing is, our maritime border has outlet in international water/High sea.So if India ban our ship from entering into Indian water, it will not be a problem for us.

Second,We know you have naval base in Vishakhapattanam and Andaman, to neutralize that threat, we are on a mission to build a formidable submarine force as a part of powerful navy.Plus we will give China naval base in Bay of Bengal.China will not tolerate any Indian move which will thtratend the safe passage of ship through the Mallacca strait.A time is coming when PLAN, Bangladesh navy, Myanmar and Thai navy will act in co-ordination to neutralize the Indian threat in Bay of Bengal.Just wait and see.:china:
@Han Patriot

They are terrified that BD will have enough military power to invade the "Chicken-Neck" and split India in two.

This will require the assistance of China.:china:

হাতি-ঘোড়া গেল তল, মশা বলে কত জল (Fools rush in where angels fear to tread). :lol:

And what EXACTLY do you think countries like USA, Russia, France, UK, Japan will be doing when a country like INDIA (whose GDP will be third largest by 2035 & will have the largest pop.) is attacked by China?? Watching FIFA world cup?

Yes.

Back
Top Bottom