What's new

Bangladesh is Purchasing Two more Submarines

At the least BD needs to capture Rakhine state.

I have always stated that BD final borders will be most of Indian NE(South Tibet goes to China), at least Rakhine in Myanmar and while not the whole of W Bengal but maybe majority Muslim areas that border BD.

Both India and Myanmar are artifical states that are lines on the map - they are not real nation states and will break naturally.

While BD cannot forceably capture Indian territory while it exists in current form, in around 15-20 years it will be in a position to invade and annex parts of Myanmar.
We should annex entire burma. And make those burmese our palestinian. :enjoy:

We must kill to secure our future. Nothing personal here. Just like Jews. :agree:

BTW, Indians and Burmese lick Jews... :lol:

I have always stated that BD final borders will be most of Indian NE(South Tibet goes to China), at least Rakhine in Myanmar and while not the whole of W Bengal but maybe majority Muslim areas that border BD.

Both India and Myanmar are artifical states that are lines on the map - they are not real nation states and will break naturally.

While BD cannot forceably capture Indian territory while it exists in current form, in around 15-20 years it will be in a position to invade and annex parts of Myanmar.
Well, our talk about one country annexing part of another country are all joke.It can't be taken seriously.We usually needle Indian and Burmese posters by these annexation joke when they engage in too much trolling.But in reality, we have neutral opinion about the future of north east.Whether the people of north east want to remain as a part of India or want independence, it is entirely their own decision.We have no stake in it. And Myanmar should grant Rohingya minority citizenship and integrate them in mainstream.Then all the bad feeling against Myanmar will be gone and we will become best friend.The era of forceful international border change is long gone and we should not give any negative signal to our foreign friends in this forum about ourselves.Forgive me if I failed to understand the true intention of your above post.:D

Last edited:
They don't happen to be this model Ya?
stock-vector-yellow-submarine-98743079.jpg

So, pray tell us how do you propose BD to bell two cats, one in Indian NE and the other is Arakan. An adventure there would cause the Islamic fanatics to rise and America to happily intervene to stop them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom