What's new

Bangladesh is Purchasing Two more Submarines

EastBengalPro

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
chinese-submarine.jpg

ঢাকাঃ সমরাস্ত্রে আরও শক্তিশালী হচ্ছে বাংলাদেশ নৌবাহিনী। আরও দুটি সাবমেরিন পেতে চলেছে বাংলাদেশ নৌবাহিনী। চিন থেকে অত্যাধুনিক এই দুটি সাবমেরিন সরকার কিনতে চলেছে বলে জানিয়েছেন প্রধানমন্ত্রী শেখ হাসিনা। প্রধানমন্ত্রী শেখ হাসিনা বলেছেন, চিন থেকে সাবমেরিন ক্রয় বাংলাদেশের জাতীয় স্বার্থকেন্দ্রিক একটি সিদ্ধান্ত। এর ফলে রাজনৈতিক ক্ষেত্রে বহির্বিশ্বে কোনও নেতিবাচক প্রতিক্রিয়া সৃষ্টি হবে না।

প্রধানমন্ত্রী বলেন, সাবমেরিন দুটি নৌবাহিনীতে যুক্ত হওয়ায় প্রতিরক্ষা ব্যবস্থা আগের চেয়ে অনেক শক্তিশালী হয়েছে। যা জাতীয় ও আন্তর্জাতিক রাজনীতিতে বাংলাদেশের অবস্থানকে উন্নত করেছে। তিনি আরও বলেন, সরকারের গৃহীত পদক্ষেপে দেশে আইনশৃঙ্খলার যথেষ্ট উন্নয়ন ঘটেছে এবং দেশের জনগণ সুফল পেতে শুরু করেছে। আন্তর্জাতিক অঙ্গনে দেশের ভাবমূর্তি উজ্জ্বল করেছে এবং অনুকরণীয় দৃষ্টান্ত হিসেবে বিবেচিত হচ্ছে। জঙ্গি ও সন্ত্রাসী কর্মকাণ্ডসহ উদ্ভূত সমস্যা মোকাবিলার লক্ষ্যে পুলিশের আলাদা উপযোগী ইউনিট গঠন করার পরিকল্পনা সরকারের রয়েছে বলেও তিনি জানান।

প্রধানমন্ত্রী বলেন, দেশ ও দেশের জনগণের জন্য যে কোনও ত্যাগ স্বীকারে তিনি প্রস্তুত। তিনি বলেন, ‘ক্ষমতা আমার কাছে ব্যক্তিগত আকাঙ্ক্ষা পূরণের জন্য নয়। মানুষের কল্যাণের জন্য যে কোনও অবস্থা মোকাবিলা করতে প্রস্তুত। আমি নিজের ভাগ্য কী করে গড়ব, সেই চিন্তা কখনো করিনি।’

Bangladesh Navy is trying to be more stronger in defence. Bangladesh Navy is going to get two more submarines. Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina has said that these two sub-insurgent governments are going to buy from China. Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina said the purchase of submarines from China is a decision of Bangladesh's national interest. As a result, there will be no negative reaction in the political field abroad.

https://www.kolkata24x7.com/bangladesh-buy-submarine-from-china.html

And its Song Class. Neighbors are going to start the "Why" Song. :bunny:
It may become more like an (anti) OBOR song!!! Anyway, what's going on at that corner of the world????? Shouldn't the present BD government like always playing the second fiddle??? How come they are becoming like another Pak as far as the critical triangular relationship involving India and China is concerned????

It may become more like an (anti) OBOR song!!! Anyway, what's going on at that corner of the world????? Shouldn't the present BD government like always playing the second fiddle??? How come they are becoming like another Pak as far as the critical triangular relationship involving India and China is concerned????

I don't think Bangladesh will become another Pak. But as our assets and exports grow, we cannot let ourselves be sitting ducks ready for a takeover or a sea-blockade which can bring our economy to its knees. We must have a credible deterrent, although defensive at this time. That's what the subs are for, credible Sea Denial.

They should get two new ones with good attacking capability

Brother, i guess navy is tricking govt in increasing its size while keeping a low profile budget. Once the size is locked and these old ships gets expired govt will have no choice but to replace them with the new ones. They wont be able to downsize. Works pretty good.

Are the submarines Nuclear powered? Also can they carry Hasina Class ICBM with MIRV technology?
No they are diesel electric with AIP and can launch C-802 submerged which can be used to bomb Chennai and Bengaluru. And there wont be and Hasina ICBM but there might be Mohammed Bin Kashem or Baktiar Khilzi ICBM. Depends how hard you try.

No they are diesel electric with AIP and can launch C-802 submerged which can be used to bomb Chennai and Bengaluru. And there wont be and Hasina ICBM but there might be Mohammed Bin Kashem or Baktiar Khilzi ICBM. Depends how hard you try.

Bomb Chennai & Bengaluru o_O

Looks like you had a lot of Hilsa with old monk last night :D:enjoy:

I think Bangladesh have put the step in wrong boat. Bangladesh should make sure that their moves don't provoke their big brother i.e. India. If India ever felt their monopoly is being challenged in region, they'll cripple Bangladesh.

I think Bangladesh have put the step in wrong boat. Bangladesh should make sure that their moves don't provoke their big brother i.e. India. If India ever felt their monopoly is being challenged in region, they'll cripple Bangladesh.

That's the most sanest argument i have ever heard on Banga-la-la DEFENSE league Section!!!

:cheers:

Using an Anti Ship Missile to bomb land targets is something only BDs can do:lol:

Oh Cmon...u were thinking they will ever MAKE SENSE??

It is so COOL u see to speak about "C-802" (No matter what exactly they are)!!!

C-802!!! Hell Ya!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom