What's new

Bangladesh India’s ‘most important neighbour’

No man we only import crops from india as we get it cheaply.
Importing from other countries create much problems.
Yes we import fish but mostly from Myanmar.
But all to secure food safety.
Statistic shows we are self sufficient.

Kobiraaz told us that Bangladeshi market is full of Indian freshwater fish, he could not find the countryside variety of fish. We have very well developed fisheries industry in India.

Kobiraaz told us that Bangladeshi market is full of Indian freshwater fish, he could not find the countryside variety of fish. We have very well developed fisheries industry in India.

It can be. But I always get countryside fish.
I know most of imported fish comes from Myanmar.
It seems like from poultry to crops we are depending more and more on India.
Its no shame where u ppl can give attention on a business and we can take care
of other businesses.

@Loki, what indian policy are you referring to? I genuinely do not know and want to know. Can you provide some links / data? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
No man we only import crops from india as we get it cheaply.
Importing from other countries create much problems.
Yes we import fish but mostly from Myanmar.
But all to secure food safety.
Statistic shows we are self sufficient.

No, Bangladesh also imports (or used to import) Rohu from west Bengal and Orissa (Chilka Lake). However, Indian Rohu is raised in a very dirty sewerage water. So, this imported fish smells and the price is low because of that. People like imports from Pakistan (Rohu) and Myammar. BD govt should stop Indian Rohu from entering BD market, because it is a dangerous source of public health hazard. I just wonder how silly the Indians are to raise fish in swerage water. Money is everything to them.

No, Bangladesh also imports (or used to import) Rohu from west Bengal and Orissa (Chilka Lake). However, Indian Rohu is raised in a very dirty sewerage water. So, this imported fish smells and the price is low because of that. People like imports from Pakistan (Rohu) and Myammar. BD govt should stop Indian Rohu from entering BD market, because it is a dangerous source of public health hazard. I just wonder how silly the Indians are to raise fish in swerage water. Money is everything to them.

Thats a common thing then.
We also have sewerage water fish :lol:

Where you heard this. :cheesy: Fisheries industry is well developed in India, these fish are reared by farmers in their ponds. @madx Rohu is the principal fish as a diet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only way is through breaking india in pieces, then BD (or others) will have friendly relations with countries like Assam, Maharashtra, Kerala and so on....current india lacks diplomacy at least with its neighbors.
Dude, have you gone to a psychiatrist. You are showing signs of Schizophrenia. :omghaha:

Don't worry, it is manageable.

We just got fed up from getting bullied by India over and over again. If you want a good neighbor, be nice to them.
Then don't let your land used against India. LeT and other organizations are using your land to cause trouble in India.

Then don't let your land used against India. LeT and other organizations are using your land to cause trouble in India.

Most of our disputed land is still under India's control. Half of what we have is getting drying by the day.thanks to India.we don't even get our rightful share of river water.and about giving our land to some certain group is Indian propaganda. If something that dose not concerns us but annoy India that's India's problem.they do not give jack **** about the problems(geographic/economical) they have been dishing out to us for 50 years.why should we bother?

India is funnelling huge amounts of money into bangladesh is a fact. Our incompetent govt. is trying to destabilize a country which could have been friendly towards us

Back
Top Bottom