What's new

Bangladesh fish export ban hits Tripura

So which one would you prefer ! :p

newpicsApril21st016.jpg

2009121952100801.jpg

Both available but prices differ. Farm fish is mostly limited to the rui-katla kinds(mrigel).

In BD you can get easily cheated. Even Puti, Mola are coming from farm and they taste like $hit.

I love fish. Eating Hilsa is pain in a$$. It has too much small bones (kante), It will give nightmare to someone who have not eaten it earlier...

This is Hilsa

53713-28207-HPIM3502.JPG

I prefer Eating Rohu (We call it rohu in Bihar, Rui in Bengal). I will suggest you to buy bigger rohu fish (The merchant can give you one kg out of 6-7 Kg Rohu) . Bigger the rohu lesser the bones. Search for >5kg Rohu and buy 1 kg from it. Deep fry in mustard oil or grill it in olive oil. It taste awesome... This is Rohu and Katla (Bigger rohu) . Never Buy rohu weighing 1-2 Kg

Library_Rohu_Will.jpg

[video]http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3192/2853091981_158cae3ea7_z.jpg?zz=1[/video]

katla2.jpg

^^^ I dont like sushi, they taste weird. But then nothing is normal about japanese. :)
Rohu fried in mustard oil.... heavenly delicious...

Guys you cant eat Sushi raw. You need to dip it with some Weird ginger sauce (very very strong which kills the fish smell) they serve with Sushi. And the hot wine they served with everything will make you crazy. I love Sushi.. LOL

Guys you cant eat Sushi raw. You need to dip it with some Weird ginger sauce (very very strong which kills the fish smell) they serve with Sushi. And the hot wine they served with everything will make you crazy. I love Sushi.. LOL

I love Sushi too, that green thingy is wasabi not ginger.

I once ate an entire block of wasabi by accident.

Don't ask me what happened after that :no:

I love Sushi too, that green thingy is wasabi not ginger.

Some asian dude tricked me into eating a spoonful of wasabi.. so yeah it doesn't taste or smell like ginger at all.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom