What's new

Bangladesh fish export ban hits Tripura

Lakh Lanat on you for blaming the poor Ilish mach.A bengali can put the whole ilish peti in his mouth and pick out each bone/kanta one by one!
heheheh
Anyways i always swallow a bunch of rice when face this situation.Always does the trick!

I did swallow half a kg of rice. You can only swallow so much before you know it won't work. :lol:

Picking off fish bones increases dexterity. That's why Bongos are smart :D

It's the other way dude. :P

Is not homeopathic medicine diluted 1:1000 in water of something, how will that dissolve anything so fast.
@iajdani- how many days it took to get rid of bones?

I got the result within few ours. I tried twice and same result. GONE......... LOL

Come on, this is our opportunity to troll..:chilli:
Bangladeshis want to starve India....

Its like rohu but more bones.

CAUTION! If you are not from Pashimbanga and are over twenty, better do not try Hilsha because it may cause a few bones to stuck inside your throat that may require a surgical operation. Hilsha is good for Bangali people, and no Bangali will ever say Rohu tastes like Hilsha.

Does it have any medicinal properties too or just taste ?

No one has probably researched about the medical properties of Hilsha. But, non-Bangali people think Bangalis produce more children because they eat fish that also includes Hilsha. Hilsha has a flavour and this fish is more oily than many other fish varities. It is really tasty. Non-Bangalis should initially try fried Hilsha that will allow people to break its bones by chewing.

Not sure about any medicinal properties but if you eat too much which will increase your MOJO... ;-)

haha..

Thank you.

The reason I asked was that I had heard that some fish help in Asthma.

I thought Hilsa was one of them.

The thing common most N Indians attribute to fish & Bengalis is Brains. Its often felt that eating fish makes them sharper intellectually.

Why go through all the trouble of eating this stupid overpriced and over hyped Hilsha. Dining should be easy and enjoyable yet eating this fish is a nightmare. :disagree:

I prefer Salmon type fish. No bone to worry about and it has excellent source of protein. Although I am a meat lover. :azn:

I never tried Hilsa, many people told me it has lot of bones, so think before buying. My favorite is prawn curry with roti.

Who cares for dada's ? after govt ban the price of hilsha have fallen . i bought two hilsha for just tk. 600 which would be at least tk. 1000 earlier

I never tried Hilsa, many people told me it has lot of bones, so think before buying. My favorite is prawn curry with roti.

You like prawn too? :woot: We should hang out!!................ jk everyone likes prawn! :D

Anyways we have enough prawn,pabda,magur,singi,ar,pomfret,parshe,koi and likes! apart from rui-katla and all!

just try once it does not have much bones you thought but more then prone though . only after cocking a padma hilsha you will understand why it so famous in this part of indian subcontinent (bangladesh west Bengal etc ).

Anyways we have enough prawn,pabda,magur,singi,ar,pomfret,parshe,koi and likes! apart from rui-katla and all!

Are they natural breed or just farm fish???

Back
Top Bottom