What's new

Bangladesh cricket team to join anti-war criminals protest.

@FaujHistorian @genmirajborgza786 , pls quit the holier than thou attitude. Contrarion's post was in response to your pathan bhai's post that dragged in India. He was only replying in the same vein. Its really pathetic that not only some pakistani posters (and all jamatis) are dragging india into this, but when replied back have the cheek to offer a free lecture.

Both of you have been very good posters and there was a time genmirajborgza786 to me represented all that is good about religion, but this forum tends to make people angry, doesn't it?

So why do you post here then?

You don't need nobody's permission to scram. Just saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
you are an awami league poster in a pakistani forum. what does that make you? a malaun?

No I am no awami league poster and I hate BAL and JI equally. And I am more muslim than you considering the fact its strictly forbidden in Islamic teachings to attack someone elses religion and you guys enjoy doing it on a regular basis. I guess Munafiqs like you will never understand.

^^^@ kobiraaz who is nursing the shahbag drama is gradually revealing . it is unfortunate our cricket hero are made part of it

@FaujHistorian @genmirajborgza786 , pls quit the holier than thou attitude. Contrarion's post was in response to your pathan bhai's post that dragged in India. He was only replying in the same vein. Its really pathetic that not only some pakistani posters (and all jamatis) are dragging india into this, but when replied back have the cheek to offer a free lecture.

Both of you have been very good posters and there was a time genmirajborgza786 to me represented all that is good about religion, but this forum tends to make people angry, doesn't it?

hey fateh bro i didn't see that post, which you mentioned, my apology if you got offended, its just that i get a bit irked if Pakistan is dragged into the bd section given the context of my ethnicity, i hope you understand bro, however i have always propagated indo-pak friendship & will continue to do so because i throughly believe if we can solve our disputes i see no reason why India & Pakistan cant be strategic partners rather then strategic rivals

regards

hey fateh bro i didn't see that post, which you mentioned, my apology if you got offended, its just that i get a bit irked if Pakistan is dragged into the bd section given the context of my ethnicity, i hope you understand bro, however i have always propagated indo-pak friendship & will continue to do so because i throughly believe if we can solve our disputes i see no reason why India & Pakistan cant be strategic partners rather then strategic rivals

regards

I also apologize if I used any harsh words.

I hold you to a higher standard than I do others, or even myself. Thats unfair on you :)

^^^@ kobiraaz who is nursing the shahbag drama is gradually revealing . it is unfortunate our cricket hero are made part of it

These are are calculated move by people who are controlling the show from behind for our division and destruction. And this Hammer-fist type of character is working to defame the national cricket team.

These are are calculated move by people who are controlling the show from behind for our division and destruction. And this Hammer-fist type of character is working to defame the national cricket team.

hammer fist is a nice guy, an idealist and a nationalist. The problem is that he has been out of the country for a while and he has no idea about the ground reality and how the country is being run, he is blinded by the awami league statistics. Man is simply naive.

I would have to disagree with you there.

People can distinguish between average Pakistani or the Pakistani people - who did not vote for Yahya Khan - who had no personal involvement in war crimes with actual thugs who were personally involved in murder.

- There is no mention of current Pakistan in any speech aside from relevant mention of that state as pertaining to 71.

- No anti-Pakistani slogans such as "Pakistan murdabad"

- No burning of Pakistani flags.

- No rallying outside the Pakistani high commission.

- No demand for Pakistan to do anything even extradite Bachu Rezakar back, to condemn Zardari for supporting rezakars, a call for an apology. Nothing, absolutely nothing.

Abu_Zulfikar has previously called Bengalis traitors and has personally said he wrote to the Bangladeshi high commission in Karachi for all Bengalis in Karachi to be kicked out, so it is natural he tries to make this a Pakistan v Bangladesh thing. It isn't.

This isn't about India or so-called Indian "dalals"

This isn't about Pakistan.

This isn't about the Awami League.

This isn't about "Islamist" parties (there are around 4 other Islamic parties aside from Jamat and no one is calling for them to be banned).

This is about us ordinary Bangladeshis whose families suffered in the 1971 war and want justice. Please do not respond to posts by Abu_Zulfikar.

At end of the it should be only about Bangladesh. If you Bangladeshi people are doing what you say then you people have hit the bulls eye.

Feel free to discuss the issue without personal attacks.

Its a no brainier rule, violating it will result in a ban that you dont want.

BRO, Lotus isn't there anymore. It's now the turn of Papan that happens to be the son of RAWAMY PREZ. Zillur Rahman. He is a rabid anti-Pakistani and recently created big enmity with PCB by not following up with his predecessor. BD cricket owes most to the PCB for where it is now but its officials always back stabbed PCB after taking the advantage of its generosity.

Shukuner Duay Goru more na aar Ghadar pithe beshi maal na dile Jure cholena. Shaitan can perform supplication day and night but Almighty knows how to shuffle it IMHO.

Don't you think you are going a bit extreme. What sin has @Hammer-fist done that he can not be pardoned by ALLAH? Does ALLAH punish people for their perception or their deeds? You free to give your personal opinion about any1 but don't try to speak on behalf of ALLAH.

regards

I also apologize if I used any harsh words.

I hold you to a higher standard than I do others, or even myself. Thats unfair on you :)

Good Boys now a juphiiii (Hug) is in order ! :D

baby+hug.bmp

hammer fist is a nice guy, an idealist and a nationalist. The problem is that he has been out of the country for a while and he has no idea about the ground reality and how the country is being run, he is blinded by the awami league statistics. Man is simply naive.

Who is the lady in the avatar ? :what:

Back
Top Bottom