What's new

Bangladesh cricket team to join anti-war criminals protest.

Pakistan don't share any borders with Bangladesh nor do we have any border,river's,enclaves dams, barrages,smuggling border fencing,border shooting issues with them, they are more then 3000 km away ! they are an independent country located at the cross roads of south Asia & south east Asia while we are located 3000 km away @ the cross roads of south Asia,central Asia, & mid-east our destiny & interest lies in central Asia, Afghanistan,China,Iran,Mid-East,India & to some extant Sri lanka from strategic point of view , so please bhai don't drag us in to this , this is an internal issue of Bangladesh. Pakistan has nothing to do with this

Good answer.

It is sad to see relatively sane Indian posters, trying their $hit off to drag Pakistan into something that is an internal issue of BDesh.

Pathetic effort by Indian poster. Dare I say!

All these issues are remainders of the liberation war. These people being tried in Court are those who supported Pak Army by committing attrocities on their fellow countrymen.

The aim even today of Jamaat is to reunite with Pakistan. So do excuse me for pointing out nothing but the obvious -
That these men are being tried for helping Pakistan Army in doing ghastly acts.

All these issues are remainders of the liberation war. These people being tried in Court are those who supported Pak Army by committing attrocities on their fellow countrymen.

The aim even today of Jamaat is to reunite with Pakistan. So do excuse me for pointing out nothing but the obvious -
That these men are being tried for helping Pakistan Army in doing ghastly acts.

trust me thats not possible & neither is that feasible & no the jamaat does not want any reunion with Pakistan. because its simply absurd, jamaat even opposed the creation of Pakistan but after the partition was done they accepted Pakistan as a reality , now just because they were opposed to the division of India does this means that they aim for a union between India & Pakistan ? the answer is no they don't. same is the case with regards to Bangladesh, just because they opposed the independence of Bangladesh doesn't means that they want reunion with Pakistan, because once Bangladesh became independent they accepted Bangladesh as an independent nation & a reality & formulated their policy in accordance with an independent Bangladesh

trust me thats not possible & neither is that feasible & no the jamaat does not want any reunion with Pakistan because its simply absurd, jamaat even opposed the creation of Pakistan but after the partition was done they accepted Pakistan as a reality , now just because they were opposed to the division of India does this means that they aim to for a union between India & Pakistan ? the answer is no they don't. same is the case with regards to Bangladesh, just because they opposed the independence of Bangladesh doesn't mean that they want reunion with Pakistan, because once Bangladesh became independent they accepted Bangladesh as an independent nation & formulated their policy in accordance with an independent Bangladesh

Brother, this is Indian propaganda. Indians and awami leaguers use this propaganda of fear about reunification with Pakistan to turn the common folks against Jamaat.

Pakistan don't share any borders with Bangladesh nor do we have any border,river's,enclaves dams, barrages,smuggling border fencing,border shooting issues with them, they are more then 3000 km away ! they are an independent country located at the cross roads of south Asia & south east Asia while we are located 3000 km away @ the cross roads of south Asia,central Asia, & mid-east our destiny & interest lies in central Asia, Afghanistan,China,Iran,Mid-East,India & to some extant Sri lanka from strategic point of view , so please bhai don't drag us in to this , this is an internal issue of Bangladesh. Pakistan has nothing to do with this

trust me thats not possible & neither is that feasible & no the jamaat does not want any reunion with Pakistan because its simply absurd, jamaat even opposed the creation of Pakistan but after the partition was done they accepted Pakistan as a reality , now just because they were opposed to the division of India does this means that they aim to for a union between India & Pakistan ? the answer is no they don't. same is the case with regards to Bangladesh, just because they opposed the independence of Bangladesh doesn't mean that they want reunion with Pakistan, because once Bangladesh became independent they accepted Bangladesh as an independent nation & formulated their policy in accordance with an independent Bangladesh

I agree that it is not possible or feasible. Yet what they want is more than strong links with Pakistan - 'brother islamic nation' and all. They have also supported insurgencies and have all the hallmarks of a religious zealot party - supporting passively islamic extremism.

I agree that it is not possible or feasible. Yet what they want is more than strong links with Pakistan - 'brother islamic nation' and all. They have also supported insurgencies and have all the hallmarks of a religious zealot party - supporting passively islamic extremism.

What the hell is that? if you peacefully follow a religion then it is ;passively islamic extemism'. i sense strong islamophobia in your post. Jamaat is a legitimate party and considered so by the government of United states of America, every european state and followed by her home country Bangladesh. Take your Indian propaganda of passive Islamophobia else where, hindu Indian.

You indians are making up story and branding indian manufactured lie as jamaat plan. You can not provide the proof for your claims but you want to accept indian lie as is. Furthermore tone in your post clearly exposed your Islam phobia and hatred.

What the hell is that? if you peacefully follow a religion then it is ;passively islamic extemism'. i sense strong islamophobia in your post. Jamaat is a legitimate party and considered so by the government of United states of America, every european state and followed by her home country Bangladesh. Take your Indian propaganda of passive Islamophobia else where, hindu Indian.

How does my post have islamophobia? Passive islamic extremist means exactly what it is. That is exactly what Jamaat does in Pakistan and India as well. They promote sectarianism, are willing to incite people to fight on religious grounds among numerous other issues.

Dont be blinded by the word islamic extremism. Saying it does not make me or anyone else an islamophobe nor does it change what many of these parties do on the ground.

I am replying to you as you seem to be an educated man of reason unlike idune here. They do indeed seem the exact jamaati types.

How does my post have islamophobia? Passive islamic extremist means exactly what it is. That is exactly what Jamaat does in Pakistan and India as well. They promote sectarianism, are willing to incite people to fight on religious grounds among numerous other issues.

Dont be blinded by the word islamic extremism. Saying it does not make me or anyone else an islamophobe nor does it change what many of these parties do on the ground.

I am replying to you as you seem to be an educated man of reason unlike idune here. They do indeed seem the exact jamaati types.
Read the charter of jamaat e hind, jamaat pakistan and Bangladesh, they are all different. Bangladeshi Jamaat is a lot more liberal. You are spitting propaganda, nothing else, it all comes from strong islamophobia.

Being liberal is relative. And their actions have proven themselves to be anti-secular, anti-plural.

Their actions should be enough for people to judge them, not their words.

Being liberal is relative. And their actions have proven themselves to be anti-secular, anti-plural.

Their actions should be enough for people to judge them, not their words.

Since when has secularism been the only right way? Bangladesh is a land of 150 million, if they choose to vote jamaat in to power, its up to them. Personally my views don't match with jamaat, but in a democracy they have the right to coexist with other parties. you are just an islamophobe in a sheep's clothing.

Since when has secularism been the only right way? Bangladesh is a land of 150 million, if they choose to vote jamaat in to power, its up to them. Personally my views don't match with jamaat, but in a democracy they have the right to coexist with other parties. you are just an islamophobe in a sheep's clothing.

Voicing opinions is fine. But when it comes to inciting people and promoting a sectarian agenda, there's a different game altogether.

I dont care what you call me or anyone who shows a mirror to you people. The fact on the ground is that Jamaat was able to get away with what it did because BNP tolerated them for the sake of keeping their anti-India constituency alive.

I see that BNP is changing with the times, far less accommodating of the Jammat today than it was years ago, and BAL is hunting them. I hope this trend in BD continues.

Back
Top Bottom