What's new

Bangladesh cricket team to join anti-war criminals protest.

Genocide happened in 1971, we are now in 2013, why did it take bangladeshi citizens so long to show interest in this matter? is this a political game? just curious :)

If the genocide was done against your people, you would be interested too. :-)

I don't know.

I do know there are some senior Hindu leaders in the BNP now.

We also have some Chakma (Mongoloids originally from near the Tibet region now in Bangladesh) generals and ambassadors.

BNP are no way as bad as Jamatis and are not religious extremists.

I'd vote for BNP if they got o the election without Jamat.

Well said.

Al-Zakir even claimed there was no Awami League before 1971.

lolzzzz

:rofl:

It shows this American knows very little about Bangladesh.

The Awami League was created in the 1940s by Maulana Bhashani and the then future prime minister of Pakistan, Suhrawardy. It contested the 1970 Pakistan elections.

No wonder these Jamatis only get 4.7% of the votes in Bangladesh with their swearing, abuse, racism and complete ignorance.

O na "Maloon" der dinrat galigalaz kore. So what the hell is he doing in his words-Maloon Land?

:enjoy:more broken record message

Man, I've been watching your posts. You seem like a sane minded nationalist. Why defending these Jamatis? Don't do that man.

All these issues are remainders of the liberation war. These people being tried in Court are those who supported Pak Army by committing attrocities on their fellow countrymen.

The aim even today of Jamaat is to reunite with Pakistan. So do excuse me for pointing out nothing but the obvious -
That these men are being tried for helping Pakistan Army in doing ghastly acts.

Provide the proof of your above claim.

Instead of being Islamphobic, provide proof for your above claim.

Instead of paddling indian manufactured lie, provide proof for your above claim.

Same question three time with same post of "Contrarian"

I can see frustration here.

On topic : Best of luck to Bangladesh kill all these terrorists.

Hammer-fist using some unsubstentiated blog information

1) lied about Bangladesh national cricket team, which never went to Shabag
2) Twisted the title of thread with utterly false information.
3) Defamed Bangladesh ntional cricket team as a political entity.
4) put Bangladesh national cricket team in danger by associating (with this false information based thread) them with fascist demand and activity.

Those who like to see name and credibility of our national cricket team is not hijacked for political purpose with false news, please, report this lie and falsified thread to MOD.

1. Please do not threaten our national cricket team. Attending Shahbagh does not put them in danger as they are not attacking anyone except Jamati leaders now on trial. The only group that would thus put them "under danger" is the extremist and fundamentalist Jamat. Jamatis have already threatened civil war, please do not threaten our national cricket team.

2. They have attended.

Nat'l cricket team too joins Shahbagh youths

You have called me a "liar" and many other things, I will not go down to your level but simply post with logic, facts and cogent argument.

Voicing opinions is fine. But when it comes to inciting people and promoting a sectarian agenda, there's a different game altogether.

I dont care what you call me or anyone who shows a mirror to you people. The fact on the ground is that Jamaat was able to get away with what it did because BNP tolerated them for the sake of keeping their anti-India constituency alive.

I see that BNP is changing with the times, far less accommodating of the Jammat today than it was years ago, and BAL is hunting them. I hope this trend in BD continues.

You have no idea about what you are talking about, that is a fact.

Voicing opinions is fine. But when it comes to inciting people and promoting a sectarian agenda, there's a different game altogether.

I dont care what you call me or anyone who shows a mirror to you people. The fact on the ground is that Jamaat was able to get away with what it did because BNP tolerated them for the sake of keeping their anti-India constituency alive.

I see that BNP is changing with the times, far less accommodating of the Jammat today than it was years ago, and BAL is hunting them. I hope this trend in BD continues.

Many in the BNP leadership have always hated the fundamentalists of Jamat who fought against the creation of Bangladesh, but the party has had to work with them to oust the Awami League from power.

The Awami League and Hasina formed an alliance with the Jamatis in the past as well.

What will determine the BNP's position on Jamat is a pure cost-benefit analysis on whether they are a liability or an asset.

If they can gain more votes by ditching and disowning Jamat and it helps them to gain power the BNP would do this tomorrow, as the BNP is just another party primarily concerned about gaining power.

So there has been no formal distancing/rejection of Jamat yet from the BNP or anything close to that.

BNP does corruption, one of the most halal jobs to be done, they are confirmed heaven right, scholar? :woot:

Jamatis' world is collapsing around them.

- A week ago they were threatening Bangladesh with civil war (yeah right, as if the 4th party in Bangladesh with 4.6% of votes could do such a thing).

THEN...

The Shahbagh protests took place.

- A day ago one of them said it was a lie and false information that the national cricket team would go to Shahbagh

THEN...

today the national cricket team are in Shahbagh.

Despite calling people "malauns" left, right and centre they only get 4.6% of the votes.

Yesterday one Jamati on this forum even praised the Taliban as "good people".

How can anyone take them seriously?

lolz.

politician have mouth to speak so they speak who cares ? Jamat threat of civil war was just threat that how much protest may rise if their leaders are sent to gallows with a camera trial .

politician have mouth to speak so they speak who cares ? Jamat threat of civil war was just threat that how much protest may rise if their leaders are sent to gallows with a camera trial .

Threatening a country with war or civil war or an armed insurgency, or openly threatening to disturb law and order is a crime in many countries.

Just because you like Jamatis doesn't mean they are entitled to threaten our country with war.

No,no body is being hunted for saying anything good about Pakistan.This is not about Pakistan.This is about traitors who helped during a genocide.

But killing West Pakistanis, their supporters; killing Biharis and raping their women (by the proxy force supported by the country whose border forces kill your people everyday) is "A-ok" though right?

I ridicule each and every one of those protestors for their hypocrisy and I'm glad I don't have to call them my comrades or fellow citizens. Despite the political fall out, in glad both nations went their own seperste ways.

Good luck. And leave history to historians, not to emotional street people who are being fooled by a puppet who seems to represent Hindustan rather than her own people

But killing West Pakistanis, their supporters; killing Biharis and raping their women (by the proxy force supported by the country whose border forces kill your people everyday) is "A-ok" though right? I ridicule each and every one of those protestors for their hypocrisy and I'm glad I don't have to call them my comrades or fellow citizens. Despite the political fall out, in glad both nations went their own seperste ways.Good luck. And leave history to historians, not to emotional street people who are being fooled by a puppet who seems to represent Hindustan rather than her own people
Talking of Hypocrisy.

People forget that their Beloved Army did War Crimes against their own people and didn't even convict and jailed a single person. All got successfully transferred to Pakistan.

India should have had organized Nuremberg type trials with Bangladesh to give punishment to culprits from West Pakistan who were involved in East Pakistan war crimes. Niazi should have been hanged on Public Square.

And they talk about IA war crimes.

They are happy to be separated from their so called brothers who killed their own people. They don't have many problems their so called Western brothers have.

You lost all high ground to talk about IA War Crimes in Kashmir and NE as you didn't took action against your own soldiers. India do so.

That drivel doesn't even merit a response. What your occupation forces do in Kashmir is much worse than what we ever did.

Bdesh fiasco is long over as far as we're concerned. You supported a terrorist force that exploited a civil war for your own nefarious purposes. It was a clever move on your part though.

We and Kashmiris will return the favor back.

Back
Top Bottom