What's new

Bangladesh coach expresses fear over Pakistan tour

No one doubts that the Pakistanis are talented cricketers. So were the South African cricketers in the 1970s - the likes of Pollock would have achieved a lot. But the point is that South Africa through its actions and policies deserved exclusion from the sport. Pakistan's policy warrants the same.

Please refrain from personal attacks. I am merely stating my opinion.

u seems to be high & need to take a break...:D

what does that have to do and i was under the impression zaka was running the board who was appointed by zardari.

other team players have been caught in spot fixing too and this was about 2 years ago now it holds little since the team is doing good and is well strong

considered and being are two very different words and what does it have to do in international cricket ok i guess its an argument for home playing but not so strong for international venues why shouldnt pakistan play or do you expect a player to blow himself up. srilanka was ravaged by tamils but matches happened never the less indeed a team was attacked but now things are different security for teams is all time high and attacks have been severely reduced......

ok ive me one good reason how the above all effects the team performance it should the amir case the terrorism made our team weak but we still tried and tried and we made a broken team again we have won matched continuously where as other teams have lost so tell me again how can icc come to a team that is performing good are asian champions semi finalists of the world cup and tell them to get lost

Of course, I don't expect a player to blow himself up. Secondly, I think the ICC should have been magnanimous enough to forgive the 18 year old Amir - I mean he is a kid.

However good a team is - that is irrelevant. South Africa just prior to being suspended beat the Aussies 4-0. And that is why I said suspension and not ban. Once the Pakistanis get their house in order - they can be reinstated. However, it is not going to happen mostly because the Asian blockwould lose a vote. Infact, that is the reason why Zimbabwe was not suspended because the Asian block would lose a valuable vote.

However good a team is - that is irrelevant. South Africa just prior to being suspended beat the Aussies 4-0. And that is why I said suspension and not ban. Once the Pakistanis get their house in order - they can be reinstated. However, it is not going to happen mostly because the Asian blockwould lose a vote. Infact, that is the reason why Zimbabwe was not suspended because the Asian block would lose a valuable vote.

just bcz there is trouble at home you want to suspend the team from international matches too that doesnot make sense at all. icc clearly said if both boards dont have problems with matches in pakistan then icc has no problem.

ok you can say forgive amir but when he will be reinstated in the team you will be first here posting that pakistan should be banned bcz they are playing players who were involved in spot fixing .... now plz you still have not answered why icc would do this just bcz there is trouble at home ground which is very controlled now why should a team not allowed to play international matches. that buddy doesnt make sense you can harp on about how they should be banned but you r not giving anything concrete its not like pakistan board is doing things against the icc

just bcz there is trouble at home you want to suspend the team from international matches too that doesnot make sense at all. icc clearly said if both boards dont have problems with matches in pakistan then icc has no problem.

ok you can say forgive amir but when he will be reinstated in the team you will be first here posting that pakistan should be banned bcz they are playing players who were involved in spot fixing .... now plz you still have not answered why icc would do this just bcz there is trouble at home ground which is very controlled now why should a team not allowed to play international matches. that buddy doesnt make sense you can harp on about how they should be banned but you r not giving anything concrete its not like pakistan board is doing things against the icc
You are getting me wrong. I just thing the rules should be the same for everyone. And no, I would be very happy if Amir was re-instated and allowed to play cricket. I was on the other hand pretty annoyed at how a match fixer like Azharuddin became a Member of Parliament or Ajay Jadeja parades around on TV channels expressing his expert opinion.

I answered your question - some mod did not like it so he deleted it. Circumventing that - let's just say that the reason South Africa was suspended was as much political as it was sporting. Other sports followed and not being able to participate in international sport was one of the catalysts which forced South Africa to get its act together. I am saying that suspending Pakistan from ICC might in the long run have a good effect. If India was in the same position as Pakistan - I would recommend suspending it too - infact - in legal forums - I am surprised the way they went around choking the ICL and go around bossing others that they have not faced legal action.

I answered your question - some mod did not like it so he deleted it. Circumventing that - let's just say that the reason South Africa was suspended was as much political as it was sporting. Other sports followed and not being able to participate in international sport was one of the catalysts which forced South Africa to get its act together. I am saying that suspending Pakistan from ICC might in the long run have a good effect. If India was in the same position as Pakistan - I would recommend suspending it too - infact - in legal forums - I am surprised the way they went around choking the ICL and go around bossing others that they have not faced legal action.

it wont sort the problem out it might make it worse a the team will be untrained and may not get back on its feet players need to play international level of cricket to keep the rhythm going no the security can be handled at home the team should play at outside venues.... you have ur views i have mine lets just keep it that way...... this has been going since yesterday and looks like it will go for the end of the week with us repeating the same thing

I answered your question - some mod did not like it so he deleted it

i gave you that answers answer too

When you Indians will stop discussing this tour which has nothing to do with India . Bangladeshi gora coach and palyers should stop giving confuse statement.They should have simply refuse to play in Pakistan if they were not content with security situation in Pakistan but once they confirmed their tour then they should stop talking non sense and should look forward to this tour

I say lets wait on hosting matches in Pakistan. The situation is still too volatile.

Maybe once the war in afghanistan ends. So after the 2015 world cup in Australia/New Zealand.

Back
Top Bottom