What's new

Bangladesh closes border with India for 14 days from Monday

Majority of Indians are Modi Rss supporter ,much more ardent than me.
Deal with it and stop crying everywhere.
@magra , @itsanufy ,@UDAYCAMPUS , will you still blame me if I nowadays became extremely anti India? I really started to love this guy @lightoftruth, as he has the gut of confessing the truth.

Who is to be blamed then ( for increasing anti Indian sentiment in Bangladesh? Majority Indian citizens or only Indian government?

Who choose RSS govt? Surely the majority Indians, right?
Timely step by GoBD. BD has done a good job in countering the Covid pandemic. Keep it up!

Regards
Okay happy to hear from a sane Indian! Some others are calling for holy war on Bangladesh and close the border forever, because we shut it to control covid 19!

Last edited:
Majority of Indians are Modi Rss supporter ,much more ardent than me.
Deal with it and stop crying everywhere.

LOL Modi did great by spreading virus during RSS kumbh mela. Take that.

@magra , @itsanufy ,@UDAYCAMPUS , will you still blame me if I nowadays became extremely anti India? I really started to love this guy @lightoftruth, as he has the gut of confessing the truth.

Who is to be blamed then ( for increasing anti Indian sentiment in Bangladesh? Majority Indian citizens or only Indian government?

Okay happy to hear from a sane Indian! Some others are calling for holy war on Bangladesh and close the border forever, because we shut it to control covid 19!
Are you a kid ? Someone anonymous says something in internet and you become GAGA. Just like burning own country as a prime minister of different country is visiting you.

Jest remember there are less than 50% votes Modi got last election.

There are supporters who openly endorse the jamat, BAL or BNP in PDF. That does mean every BD is from those parties?

Sealing of illegal migration is a big issue in West Bengal election. It's a major factor that votes can tilt to BJP, even I understand Muslims will be voting for them .

The border needs to be fenced ASAP. I can say Indian govt has taken step to do that but BD govt is not so proactive.

Don’t get carried away by one or even a few posts on a forum and start believing that it is the truth. All the countries with democratic setups have governments that have followed a certain policy which may not be liked by few neighbours or other countries.

Nawaz was elected in Pakistan as the PM. Most of the FMs now call him a thief. He might be chosen again. What then?

The current government in BD is called Indian stooge by so many people. Is that so? Who has decided that? She has been chosen by the people of BD.
Previously also BD had governments that appeared to have an anti-India or pro-India outlook as per the media and few motivated people. Was that the truth?
Amit Shah has given few statements against BD in media. Are they meant for domestic politics or they have any real connotations? What are the new anti-BD policies being implemented by him?

If I claim to be Pro or anti-Modi, how do you know that it is truth and I don’t have an agenda?

Don’t get carried away by one or even a few posts on a forum and start believing that it is the truth. All the countries with democratic setups have governments that have followed a certain policy which may not be liked by few neighbours or other countries.

Nawaz was elected in Pakistan as the PM. Most of the FMs now call him a thief. He might be chosen again. What then?

The current government in BD is called Indian stooge by so many people. Is that so? Who has decided that? She has been chosen by the people of BD.
Previously also BD had governments that appeared to have an anti-India or pro-India outlook as per the media and few motivated people. Was that the truth?
Amit Shah has given few statements against BD in media. Are they meant for domestic politics or they have any real connotations? What are the new anti-BD policies being implemented by him?

If I claim to be Pro or anti-Modi, how do you know that it is truth and I don’t have an agenda?
supreme court of pakistan find nawaz guilty and award him 10 years prison . he can not be back now ever .he is dissqualified for public office for life time .

1619420107655.png

supreme court of pakistan find nawaz guilty and award him 10 years prison . he can not be back now ever .he is dissqualified for public office for life time .
He was just as an example. It can be applied to some other politician.

Agree but is it possible? Will they join in a Muslim majority country? Specially assame?

For others it's possible maybe as Christian majority can join.
I don't know but Lower Assam , Tripura and West Bengal are definitely future candidates to join BD as Indian central rule and influence weakens. Not sure about Christian majority Meghalaya. If Hindutva continues to rise its Ugly head then yes. Lower Assam, Tripura , West Bengal and Meghalaya will slowly accept more and more BD influence.

Modi and BJP has been nothing but blessing for the Christians and Muslims for the NE. Hinduvta will make sure that these people unite.

Are you a kid ? Someone anonymous says something in internet and you become GAGA.
Who is in power of India? Okay online strangers are lying , but what about Modi is PM for two consecutive times?Isn't a message? If we elect BNP jamat again what shall be your reaction? Can you give a straight answer?
Don’t get carried away by one or even a few posts on a forum and start believing that it is the truth
You are making the same mistake like @itsanufy . Who said that I am making mistake of few forum posts?

Indians choose Modi as PM two consecutive times.

@lightoftruth is the first Indian here who confessed it unlike you guys.

Although it was not necessary to confess , because the RSS govt is the evidence that what majority Indians actually want.
There are supporters who openly endorse the jamat, BAL or BNP in PDF. That does mean every BD is from those parties?

We managed to keep them out from power by one party dictatorship, can you do the same? Answer it with yes or no.

You can ignore the question if you want. Thank you.

Last edited:
I don't know but Lower Assam , Tripura and West Bengal are definitely future candidates to join BD as Indian central rule and influence weakens. Not sure about Christian majority Meghalaya. If Hindutva continues to rise its Ugly head then yes. Lower Assam, Tripura , West Bengal and Meghalaya will slowly accept more and more BD influence.

Modi and BJP has been nothing but blessing for the Christians and Muslims for the NE. Hinduvta will make sure that these people unite.
Even if it's the fact I still don't think they can join us. At best they can become independent.

As even if they later want to join us it won't recognised by India or others. World isn't like past days that any annexation or self merging can be happened, specially when the strongest tool of unity (religion) is different.

But yes West bengal and seven sisters can be independent. And then there shall be no water discrimination I am sure. There was no historical conflict between common Muslim and common hindus , therefore, those new independent states will be the allies of Bangladesh.

India block our water only to show muscle. So the real problem is India and it's ultra hindutva nationalism.

Last edited:
Even if it's the fact I still don't think they can join us. At best they can become independent.

As even if they later want to join us it won't recognised by India or others. World isn't like past days that any annexation or self merging can be happened, specially when the strongest tool of unity (religion) is different.

But yes West bengal and seven sisters can be independent. And then there shall be no water discrimination I am sure. There was no historical conflict between common Muslim and common hindus , therefore, those new independent states will be the allies of Bangladesh.

India block our water only to show muscle. So the real problem is India and it's ultra hindutva nationalism.
Yes but with Chinese diplomatic support and removal of Indian central govt influence, there is not much to stop BA from asserting itself in the NE. Entire WB and tripura can be swallowed by BD. Bordering districts of assam as well..

Why do you think the Chinese are getting cozy with BD? They want to Boot the Indian union out of the NE permanently. A strong BD is instrumental for that goal as smaller independent state can be easily influenced by the Indian union in the future. That means these states have to join BD , willingly or not. Only a strong BD in terms of Economy territory and military can achieve this chinese goal.

Yes but with Chinese diplomatic support and removal of Indian central govt influence, there is not much to stop BA from asserting itself in the NE. Entire WB and tripura can be swallowed by BD. Bordering districts of assam as well..

Why do you think the Chinese are getting cozy with BD? They want to Boot the Indian union out of the NE permanently. A strong BD is instrumental for that goal as smaller independent state can be easily influenced by the Indian union in the future. That means these states have to join BD , willingly or not. Only a strong BD in terms of Economy territory and military can achieve this chinese goal.
About NE it maybe make sense , as it's loosely connected to India the chicken neck. But about west Bengal it's not possible I think.

West Bengal is actually becoming hindutva day by day. Also in 1947 West bengal choose to Join in Indian dominion instead of united Bengal.

And even if Bangladesh army can capture West Bengal ( let's say after they separated from India) ,they can't hold it longer. Honestly you can't hold a land without the co operation of their civilians. (Perhaps that's the reason Kashmir was dismantled by India,and maybe they will try Hindu settlement there , truly disastrous no doubt.)

I doubt even China or USA can hold it ( without the xo operation of civilians),let alone Bangladesh.yoi see USA is withdrawing forces from Afghanistan?

There is a method of military operation called METT -TC . Perhaps you would like to take a look.

Besides it's also not necessary to annex anyone, when simply you can mutually take care of each others needs.

Surely these small states will not be like hinduvta threat with expansionist agenda.

So there is no point to be a threat to their sovereignty ( if seven sisters can be independent), instead we should protect them as trusted ally.

After all we aren't expansionist monster like Bharat.

Last edited:
Tell me, why indian have double standard with muslim?

About NE it maybe make sense , as it's loosely connected to India the chicken neck. But about west Bengal it's not possible I think.

West Bengal is actually becoming hindutva day by day. Also in 1947 West bengal choose to Join in Indian dominion instead of united Bengal.

And even if Bangladesh army can capture West Bengal ( let's say after they separated from India) ,they can't hold it longer. Honestly you can't hold a land without the co operation of their civilians. (Perhaps that's the reason Kashmir was dismantled by India,and maybe they will try Hindu settlement there truly disastrous no doubt.)

I doubt even China or USA can hold it. As a result USA is withdrawing forces from Afghanistan.

There is a method of military operation called METT -TC . Perhaps you would like to take a look.

Besides it's also not necessary to annex anyone when simply you can mutually take care of each others needs.

Surely these small states will not be like hinduvta muscle with expansionist agenda.

So there is no point to be a threat to their sovereignty, instead we should protect them as trusted ally. After all we aren't dragon like bharat.

As soon as Hindutva begins torture of Muslims in WB . There will be calls in BD why BD is not doing anything to protect the Muslims there. In an ideal world , i would see BD shut her border and just not get involved. But unfortunately, as the Muslims in these states are the cousins of BD and due to influence of the Chinese, BD will have no choice but to get involved. By labelling the indian muslims as Bangladeshi, Hinduvta is not helping the matter either. They have practically made BD the imaginary enemy and has ensured that BD will intervene in the NE with Chinese backing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom